Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) (96565 Views)

Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) / Lady Stripped Unclad & Beheaded In Liberia (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:42am On May 24, 2016
You mean 'common' tecno phone?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Coolguy89(m): 12:43am On May 24, 2016
Eyya fine gurl,she for just come to me and i wil buy it for her n spend the weekend wit me.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by princemv(m): 12:45am On May 24, 2016
I hope she learnt frm it sadI hope she learnt frm it
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by rosalieene(f): 12:47am On May 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

What do you think about my signature?

Saw your reply to my quote, didn't replied you because I already promised I wouldn't reply you if you replied.
Maybe I should say I'm a man that never fails to keep to his words.

*warm kisses*
for your mind abi. you are feeling fly grin
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:50am On May 24, 2016
rosalieene:
for your mind abi. you are feeling fly grin
Lol, a guy on Nairaland and not "Nairaland guys".
I believe you can subtract the difference?
BTW, I wanna take you away, but.... *wink*
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by rosalieene(f): 12:54am On May 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Lol, a guy on Nairaland and not "Nairaland guys".
I believe you can subtract the difference?
BTW, I wanna take you away, but.... *wink*
goodnight jare
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:59am On May 24, 2016
rosalieene:
goodnight jare
This isn't pleasing to the heart, hmm
Anyways, same too!
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by sapientia(m): 1:10am On May 24, 2016
And even girls follow beat her.. SMH
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by ogwumgbe: 1:27am On May 24, 2016
Idiot brainwashed moronic Nigerians, your politicians are milking you dry and their action has subjected you to perpetual suffering yet you've not developed the ball to fight them, but only show your strength on your fellow suffering citizens that just Stoke a phone out of desperation to survive, God will punish all of you that participated in stripping this girl naked, foolish cursed idiots. He who has not sinned should cast the first stone. Generation of brainwashed morons

4 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by cococandy(f): 1:44am On May 24, 2016
Savages

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by cococandy(f): 1:47am On May 24, 2016
MRBrownJ:
where are all the women crying for gender equality?!
What's your point?

Do you not see us condemn jungle justice against both men and women? Or maybe we should ask for the girl to be killed too so that it will be 'equal'.

Really? This post is beneath you.
Not everything is a joke.

What's bad is bad.

Up until today I still hurt when I think of those killed by mob action especially those aluu4 boys.
It is terrible and shouldn't be joked with.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by dauntless15(m): 1:53am On May 24, 2016
she's damn lucky fuel is costly and wasnt employed in dishing out the jungle justice now because of j8 a phone that will soon become old news based on the way tecno release phones without a care in the world about customer demands, someone has became an object of ridicule, a laughing stock, i bet she wont pass through that area ever again if they ever let her go. girls and flashy stuff she would have gotten away with it and the show off begins, now when she sees boom j8 next time she will take off her footwear and take to her heels
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by anonimi: 2:10am On May 24, 2016
Built2last:
They salute their senators, ministers and local government chairmen stealing their collective wealth.

See what they have done to a lady for stealing ordinary phone.

Your head dey there, bro.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:21am On May 24, 2016
omotroyz:
within the last 2months 4guys were burnt alive for stealing, among them was 1 who stole #40. they all begged but still they were burnt alive... this is unfair.
so the guys deserves to be burnt alive while the hoes deserve to live? when they commit same crime?

The 'hoes' are our mothers, wives, daughters and sisters. Women are treated differently all over the world. They are the weaker sex and need to be protected.

No matter what she did, she is not supposed to be treated like that at all, talk less of burning her. Now I am not supporting her actions or the burning of guys. What I am trying to pass across is that it is barbaric to strip, beat or burn anybody, no matter the gender, though I understand the mob effect on young people, hungry people and angry people.

We cry of corruption but we have forgotten that no society will ever evolve without the evolution of the individuals. It is time we started thinking and behaving at a higher level. cry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by nittta: 2:24am On May 24, 2016
omotroyz:
within the last 2months 4guys were burnt alive for stealing, among them was 1 who stole #40. they all begged but still they were burnt alive... this is unfair.
so the guys deserves to be burnt alive while the hoes deserve to live? when they commit same crime?
You really must be an animal. From your comment, it is clear that you don't see anything wrong with a whole humanbeing being killed because of #40. Rather you are angry at the sexual injustice of not killing a girl for stealing as the guys were killed. How many POLITICIANS una don fit kill for the Nigeria? POLITICIANS wen thief una billions. Stupid, dull, cowardly youths. Na only for small thieves body una get power. Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by October1960: 2:33am On May 24, 2016
Why??

So unnecessary. What about government officials and politicians some people praise like Saraki?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by mamajaz(f): 2:49am On May 24, 2016
omotroyz:
...if it was a politician now, they will be rolling on the floor for him to use them rub the mud.
Rubbish society with primitive reasoning
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Oluwaxhango(m): 2:54am On May 24, 2016
omotroyz:
dis is rubbish. if the thief was a guy he would have been burnt alive, despite all pleading. but since its a gal, she was strlpped. fucck all these waffarians.
It's for a good cause... At least this will make dem thieves to be more careful around dat area..
Just saying...
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Explorers(m): 4:08am On May 24, 2016
Peacetemi:
No day passes by that I dont regret being a Nigerian. Being a Nigerian is the worst thing that has ever happened to me

An African.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Ganjafama(m): 4:16am On May 24, 2016
pgodson7:
That's definitely not Warri, okadas no longer operate in Warri and that road is definitely not the road where Robinson plaza is located in warri
Nice observation. The op deserve to be flogged and stripped naked for spreading false information.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by omotroyz(m): 5:10am On May 24, 2016
nittta:

You really must be an animal. From your comment, it is clear that you don't see anything wrong with a whole humanbeing being killed because of #40. Rather you are angry at the sexual injustice of not killing a girl for stealing as the guys were killed. How many POLITICIANS una don fit kill for the Nigeria? POLITICIANS wen thief una billions. Stupid, dull, cowardly youths. Na only for small thieves body una get power. Ewu!
now u think am happy about the killing of male thieves? you are wrong. if they can't spare the male then why spare the female? I say if u want to spare the thieves then spare them all, regardless of their gender. and if u want to barbecue them, then do same to all. I am angry at the way those guys were barbecued and this one was spare simply because she's a lady. this is injustice. and u must be the biggest animal for thinking am happy that they were barbecued.
I wondered if u even passed through school, cos if u do don't u won't be so vulgar with you words, this is just argumentive and not a quarrel.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by mickyeddi(m): 5:11am On May 24, 2016
Animals
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by omotroyz(m): 5:11am On May 24, 2016
Oluwaxhango:

It's for a good cause... At least this will make dem thieves to be more careful around dat area..
Just saying...
good course? so the guys deserves to be barbecued?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by omotroyz(m): 5:12am On May 24, 2016
mamajaz:

...if it was a politician now, they will be rolling on the floor for him to use them rub the mud.
Rubbish society with primitive reasoning
na poor man shiit dey smell pass.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by omotroyz(m): 5:17am On May 24, 2016
TrumpDonald:

What's your point? That she should be burnt?
if john was killed for stealing a meat, what should happen peter who stole a goat? now I don't support the barbaric concept of barbecuing males thieves but then again, I think if they have decided within themselves to do so, y not apply that to all thieves?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:19am On May 24, 2016
Nigerians never learn. The authoritative thieves get celebrated when they come as they go but the common thieves get humiliated.

It's too bad.

Are there still Law Enforcements units in this country? or they're just not regarded anymore
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by riczy(m): 5:53am On May 24, 2016
Ashikwa
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Nature8(m): 5:58am On May 24, 2016
Built2last:
They salute their senators, ministers and local government chairmen stealing their collective wealth.

Her own is even fair.. If it's a guy, they'll burn him alive.. Stupid mob!
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by victme1(m): 5:59am On May 24, 2016
Nigerians! We are a bunch of cowards. Bully too who bully the weak. Those guys are happy they caught a thief, mama dizeani and her cohort's are clearing, stealing our legacy.

I think I now understand Oga Jona's stealing is not curuption.

Steal car tape and Nigerian's will burn you. Steal the whole car and Nigerian's will hail you.

I cry for my country.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by greatman247(m): 6:09am On May 24, 2016
Poor man wey steal maggi we go see their face for crime fighter but rich man wey steal big money we no dey see their face for street crime fighter.

Bleep all these people that strip that lady naked. I am against stealing in all its totality though. But have u stupid fools strip naked Dasuki and co? For stealing billion of your dollars meant for the purchase of equipment to fight Boko Haram thereby resulting to thousands of lives lost. How much is that J8? That you have to engage in jungle justice but Dasuki and co have lawyers that fights for them, they come to court like bosses do. Most of you guys are even their fans, crying foul that its witch-hunting when govt wants to try his very best to fight the case. Most Nigerians are so stupid. Crazy-ass country where. The lady should have been handed over to police charge her to court for fair hearing, access to good lawyers like they gave to rich corrupt politicians like Dasuki and co. I say Big No to jungle justice.

All these corrupt politicians get celebrated by poor masses. Any attempt to probe them the same poor masses keep screaming witch-hunting. Some people can never learn in this country. These corrupt politicians are even celebrated in environment such as Churches and other gathering. Which is so bad.

Some stupid fools that are unemployed, if they want to engage in robbery they still go to the poor individuals to burgle their houses collecting their phones, laptops and other household items and the little money they are managing their lives with, and yet they know the houses of these politicians that contributed in making their lives more improvish. Yet, whenever they see all these politicians on street, they hail them instead to stone them, dragging them down and naked them like they do to the lady. They can't unleash jungle justice on any politician that steals their billion and still continue stealing and yet they can do it to someone on the same level with them or someone in worst condition, that steal J8 phone. Shame on you guys.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by pat077: 6:14am On May 24, 2016
Becos of phone, and, this same people have d guts to clamour for the release of ibori.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Mrford(m): 6:23am On May 24, 2016
Built2last:

Ordinary phone indeed! it seems your phone have never been stolen before or else you won't say this rubbish. My phone I bought in February was stolen 4 days ago. its just too painful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.