Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) (96551 Views)

Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) / Lady Stripped Unclad & Beheaded In Liberia (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by oieda: 12:50pm On May 24, 2016
reportnaijanews:
The girl whom name is undisclosed was allegedly caught in Robinson plaza Warri in delta state yesterday afternoon with a stolen tecno boom j8 was publicly str!pped, s*xually manhandled, and beaten to pulp by an angry mob.

The angry crowd were reported to have countlessly humiliated and s*xually abused her pr!vate parts with all sort of assorted sticks, pipes and rod.
We don’t know whether she survived it or not, but one thing is clear. No matter how strong the crime she commit, she does not deserve this barbaric show of bestial cruelty.
See more photo:

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/girl-caught-and-strped-nake-d-by-mob.html

I don't support what she did BUT she stole an item worth not more than 90,000 naira and she is stripped unclad and physically assaulted and there are women in government stealing millions of naira and the same guys gather on the street to hail them as they pass?
#MoralityCheck
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by bejeria101(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2016
Twizzy30:
Eeya. This hoes wnt learn
No they wont! How much is the phone that she cant save for? Just embarrasing
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by ruemujerome(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2016
She is a cheap though, but i condemn the action because it not legal. Only the police and relevant authorities should have handled her case[sup][/sup]
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 1:56pm On May 24, 2016
MRBrownJ:
where are all the women crying for gender equality?!

98% person of the people in that mob that stripped her are men. Check the picture yourself. So Its you that needs to answer the question.

In other news. This shitt is f**king barbaric. We can't keep burning and stripping people for petty crimes. Lets act like we are citizens of the 21st century
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by MRBrownJ: 2:23pm On May 24, 2016
cococandy:

What's your point?

Do you not see us condemn jungle justice against both men and women? Or maybe we should ask for the girl to be killed too so that it will be 'equal'.

Really? This post is beneath you.
Not everything is a joke.

What's bad is bad.

Up until today I still hurt when I think of those killed by mob action especially those aluu4 boys.
It is terrible and shouldn't be joked with.

what joke are you talking about... this is African reality: JUNGLE JUSTICE. you steal you die, no questions asked!
the Aluu4 has absolutely nothing to do with this issues as they didnt steal anything. but if someone is wiling to steal in Africa (where thieves are lynched ON THE SPOT) then they should accept the consequences of their actions. this is Africa let us not pretend or fool ourselves.

now the important point, whether you like it or not, is to agree whether male and female thieves should be dealt with the same way.

MarieSucre:

98% person of the people in that mob that stripped her are men. Check the picture yourself. So Its you that needs to answer the question.
In other news. This shitt is f**king barbaric. We can't keep burning and stripping people for petty crimes. Lets act like we are citizens of the 21st century

do you really think that it would make any difference if it was women there? bwaaaah! thats the ammo of women, just read NL (here is a thread for example: nairaland.com/3046284/concubine-should-not-made-pay)
people can only use what they have, to deal with their local issues. these practices should be a sound WARNING to thieves out there, who think they can defraud people and go unpunished. death is the only available solution to all these criminals who think they can cut corners and enrich themselves by stealing from hardworking people. but hey, if you guys have a better solution, i'd like to hear it (pls dont offend us by mentioning the police as a solution)
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by omotroyz(m): 2:23pm On May 24, 2016
chiboy11:
Ure a big fool,so u suport jungle justice,ur politician steals billions why can't u go n burn dem,u burn a thief that stole just 40 naira ure not ashame of ur self n u think God. Can forgive ur type,stupid asshole
u are the biggest fool. from my post did I said I support the barbecuing strategy? idiot.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by omotroyz(m): 2:41pm On May 24, 2016
jegz25:
if na ur sister u 4 wan mek dem burn am? say no to jungle justice
I didn't say yes too jungle justice. all I want is equality. if they agree to barbecue the boys same should go with the babes.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by omotroyz(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2016
doskie:
jungle justice is not a solution to any problem.
i never said it is.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by omotroyz(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2016
Nuella222:
There's nothing left of her now, she is just as good as a dead person after all the humiliation, abused and stripped naked in public. If she survived it, how will she face the world? Bros dead person is better than her oo!
Lol.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by omotroyz(m): 2:52pm On May 24, 2016
BiggyB242:

What are you insinuating, she should also e burnt?
am not in the right position to answer this question.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On May 24, 2016
I can't believe this is coming from you.

Yes I believe male and female thieves should be dealt with the same way and that way does not involve being stripped unclad and burnt alive. #shudders.

I'm a hard working person too. And I've been robbed at gun point twice. I won't even support the legal capital punishment for my assailants much less death by jungle justice.

God forbid this cannot be an issue of gender equality. You want us to call for her death by lynching too, to signify that we truly believe in gender equality? Unfreakingbelievable! MBJ. Unbelievable.
Every sane person out there should be condemning jungle justice.
What's bad is bad and shouldn't happen to anyone regardless of if they considered the weaker or stronger gender.

That the police is corrupt and often ineffective doesn't mean we should seek solution in a greater evil. BTW aren't there people in prisons in Nigeria?

Still can't believe I'm having the discussion.

MRBrownJ:

what joke are you talking about... this is African reality: JUNGLE JUSTICE. you steal you die, no questions asked!
the Aluu4 has absolutely nothing to do with this issues as they didnt steal anything. but if someone is wiling to steal in Africa (where thieves are lynched ON THE SPOT) then they should accept the consequences of their actions. this is Africa let us not pretend or fool ourselves.

now the important point, whether you like it or not, is to agree whether male and female thieves should be dealt with the same way.

do you really think that it would make any difference if it was women there? bwaaaah! thats the ammo of women, just read NL (here is a thread for example: nairaland.com/3046284/concubine-should-not-made-pay)
people can only use what they have, to deal with their local issues. these practices should be a sound WARNING to thieves out there, who think they can defraud people and go unpunished. death is the only available solution to all these criminals who think they can cut corners and enrich themselves by stealing from hardworking people. but hey, if you guys have a better solution, i'd like to hear it (pls dont offend us by mentioning the police as a solution)
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:14pm On May 24, 2016
MRBrownJ:

I understand where you're coming from, I cannot batray my principles and support jungle justice. Its barbaric for crying out loud. How so you stand and watch somebody's skin melt from his body. And the stench of burning flesh. And the tears and screams of pain. As the life seeps out of his eyes. Its barbaric my God! Pls jungle is not the way. Its never the way.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Taryur3(m): 3:25am On May 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
. What is the correlation between ALUU 4 and burning of thief in PH. By the way, what is ALUU 4. Thanks.
@Ladycomfort.it seems you have changed your bad attitudes now.you dnt curse any more.lol...Well,I will tell you more about the Aluu 4...I was in Uniport to congratulate the new Dean faculty of medicine in the uni when the incident happened back then in 2012 october. ALUU is a community close to uniport where students reside. Four boys from uniport was killed by Aluu youths.they were cultist though but mistakenly killed and burnt to ashes as an armed robbers.they were set up by a rival that I think is still at large till today.am not sure though being a while I visit Rivers last. You can read more about the killing by typing Aluu4 on google. I just like you for something...you asked questions about what you don't understand but I hate you for being careless in the way you cursed people.lol...I believe the wind of change has taken over your life now.smiles....Weldone.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by omotroyz(m): 5:11am On May 25, 2016
Taryur3:

@Ladycomfort.it seems you have changed your bad attitudes now.you dnt curse any more.lol...Well,I will tell you more about the Aluu 4...I was in Uniport to congratulate the new Dean faculty of medicine in the uni when the incident happened back then in 2012 october. ALUU is a community close to uniport where students reside. Four boys from uniport was killed by Aluu youths.they were cultist though but mistakenly killed and burnt to ashes as an armed robbers.they were set up by a rival that I think is still at large till today.am not sure though being a while I visit Rivers last. You can read more about the killing by typing Aluu4 on google. I just like you for something...you asked questions about what you don't understand but I hate you for being careless in the way you cursed people.lol...I believe the wind of change has taken over your life now.smiles....Weldone.
HATE is a harsh word bro.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Taryur3(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2016
omotroyz:

HATE is a harsh word bro.
Yowa...I intentionally used HATE..@omotroyz...e be like say comfort never curse you once.go and check the battles she had with some guys on this forum and see how she cursed guys.although all na wash. It seems she already change a little bit now.that girl insult parents ,you your self will be doubting if she can actually grown to be one. I miss her though.lol
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 25, 2016
ronald4lif:
What kind of barbarity and madness is this? What gave them the impetus and right to take laws into their hands and manhandle anyone like this? The perpetrators of this dehumanising act must be fished out and arrested.

The science behind such is simple: it is caused by the anonymity and diffusion of responsibility that usually piggybacks with being in a large crowd; which often leads to dehumanization.

Place a man of rectitude in a teeming crowd and he would transmogrify into a stark raving beast if his blood is stirred the wrong way.

It is psychology.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by omotroyz(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2016
Taryur3:

Yowa...I intentionally used HATE..@omotroyz...e be like say comfort never curse you once.go and check the battles she had with some guys on this forum and see how she cursed guys.although all na wash. It seems she already change a little bit now.that girl insult parents ,you your self will be doubting if she can actually grown to be one. I miss her though.lol
lolz. then she has changed indeed
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Slikbae: 9:15am On May 26, 2016
are you stupid or do you refer to all women as hoe's including your sisters?
omotroyz:
within the last 2months 4guys were burnt alive for stealing, among them was 1 who stole #40. they all begged but still they were burnt alive... this is unfair.
so the guys deserves to be burnt alive while the hoes deserve to live? when they commit same crime?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by omotroyz(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2016
Slikbae:
are you stupid or do you refer to all women as hoe's including your sisters?
I am not silly. and I wasn't referring to all women. was referring to those that constitute nuisance in the society.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Slikbae: 3:35pm On May 26, 2016
ho 1 /həʊ/
noun
a prostitute.

What do you think of a girl who calls every guy broke ass?

omotroyz:

I am not silly. and I wasn't referring to all women. was referring to those that constitute nuisance in the society.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Taryur3(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2016
ladycomfort:
. See liar o. Oloriburuku. You sent me a pm. I use a blackberry so I can't screenshot it. I bet you don't expect that I will tell the whole world that a foolish idiiot like you sent me a pm. Your mother will know peace. You are a liar and a very big fool. You will never prosper in life. Poor idiiot. Aye e o ni da. You want to beg me or what. Agbero at oshodi forming bill gate online. Weree. Fustrated human being. Ole
U right? Well,thank u for reporting me.I spent the time I used to spend here prior to the ban...to tackle some huge challenges facing my company.To God be the glory I got the solution and guess what...I was promoted 3 days ago due to my hard work and performance .I have no regrets being banned.thank you...
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by LDKOTB(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2016
Lol...just look how happy the guy on orange shirt in the first pics is.. grin grin grin
grin
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by mamajaz(f): 4:14am On Aug 06, 2016
omotroyz:
na poor man shiit dey smell pass.
Chai! God punish poverty...
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
reportnaijanews:
The girl whom name is undisclosed was allegedly caught in Robinson plaza Warri in delta state yesterday afternoon with a stolen tecno boom j8 was publicly str!pped, s*xually manhandled, and beaten to pulp by an angry mob.

The angry crowd were reported to have countlessly humiliated and s*xually abused her pr!vate parts with all sort of assorted sticks, pipes and rod.
We don’t know whether she survived it or not, but one thing is clear. No matter how strong the crime she commit, she does not deserve this barbaric show of bestial cruelty.
See more photo:

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/girl-caught-and-strped-nake-d-by-mob.html

Was wrong with all this angry mobs. Whn dat gallant babay na him dem dey disgrace soo
And daz someone ceush

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Killing Of Southern Kaduna People By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.