Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4192 Views)

She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! / / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2016

3 Likes

Re: by vizkiz: 7:49pm On May 23, 2016
Bro you just spoilt my night. Made me remember that fine nairaland babe I couldn't get cry
Re: by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:
Bro you just spoilt my night. Made me remember that fine nairaland babe I couldn't get cry
who's she? grin grin tell me fast.
Re: by vizkiz: 7:56pm On May 23, 2016
juhan:

I don't know...check my previous thread to see the story cry
Re: by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2016
Ilegend pls go and complete dat ur other story before I beat u angry

1 Like

Re: by MilesLamar(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2016
Hahahhaha funny bastard grin

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 23, 2016
gringringrin

Op na true talk ooo

Re: by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 23, 2016
Loool... Tis guy shaa....
Re: by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

I don't know...check my previous thread to see the story cry
which thread? Just save me the stress and tell me already huh?
Re: by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 23, 2016
so much from someone that puts his dick In any place it fits.. lol..
juhan, your amebo no be here :p
#runs away
Re: by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2016
I actually know someone who pulled this kinda stunt, I was waiting for him at the bustop and I noticed when he came down, the girl was just looking at him through window, and it got me wondering... and he told me something like this..... grin

Cc:meisterkitan grin

1 Like

Re: by vizkiz: 8:30pm On May 23, 2016
juhan:
which thread? Just save me the stress and tell me already huh?

www.nairaland.com/2807623/experience-today-female-nairalander-bus
Re: by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 23, 2016
AirSultan:
so much from someone that puts his dick In any place it fits.. lol..

juhan, your amebo no be here :p

#runs away
grin grin no be amebo nah
Re: by Marlvin(m): 8:32pm On May 23, 2016
You had me smiling with your use of words till you decided to ruin it all with typos. in such a situation you should be subtle like Obinna .

1 Like

Re: by Marlvin(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2016
juhan:

The way you jump into any slightest info is enough to drive a kangaroo nuts with envy.
Re: by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 23, 2016
Marlvin:

The way you jump into any slightest info is enough to drive a kangaroo nuts with envy.
grin I have no idea what you're talking about
Re: by Marlvin(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2016
juhan:
grin I have no idea what you're talking about

Okay.
Re: by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 23, 2016
Re: by vizkiz: 9:18pm On May 23, 2016
juhan:
so who's she?
did you click on the link?
I still haven't found out who she is/was
Re: by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 23, 2016
vizkiz:

did you click on the link?
I still haven't found out who she is/was
oowhhh you for just tell me naw
Re: by vizkiz: 9:28pm On May 23, 2016
juhan:
oowhhh you for just tell me naw

[b] ok, here it is....

Just like every other day I travel, I like travelling with my pals or "le boo" wink (that was when I had one though embarassed)

I guess that's a story for another thread...

I was sitting in a bus filled with other travellers of different destination waiting for the driver to come and pilot the bus. My friend (charles) started a conversation with me about the girl he got laid about two days ago and how cute she was and all that. Consciously or unconsciously, I shouted at the top of my voice "videos or I don't believe it" , then here was this beautiful lady who turned around and gave me a strange look which made me suspicious.

I however gave her a questionable gaze and after a few seconds, she broke the silence with the word "you would always know a nairalander anywhere you see them" *she nodded her head*

I smile to God for at least granting my prayer and giving me an incredible opportunity to catch a new fish. Even though what she said was no that funny, I broke into a loud laughter and inquired what made her rush to conclude that I was a nairalander and she said one could deduce that from that popular nairaland memory verse grin

We started chatting and gossiping about stuffs happening on nairaland and how Ishilove and Farano used to send us to jail(ban) when we violate nairaland rules.

After few minutes of inquisitive conversation, she suddenly asked the mouth sealing question I was anticipating. "what is your nairaland moniker?" lol, I felt like lying but I wasn't in the mood to lie, what if she knew me already

I wanted to say professor "Tosyne2much" but I remembered that guy is already known all over nairaland for his top 10 everything and his picture doesn't bear facial resemblance with me. What if I lied that I was Tosyne2much and she launched to his account and found out that he's more taller than I am ? grin

On a second thought, I wanted to mention "Kingtom " but then I remembered that his reputation on nairaland is that he's a chronic doctor who goes about quoting ladies on every thread. One mine said, don't mention Kingtom

My mind was telling me to mention Naijaboiy but what if she has been crushing on the guy and he hasn't replied her mail?

undecided

Then I told the courage and told her my moniker was "vizkiz", immediately I mentioned my moniker, she just hissed and lost interest in me shocked

Chai, shey I neva furck up like this ?... I asked her why she hissed then she replied with "abeg free me, you once insulted me online" then she snubbed for the rest of the journey sad

I didn't even get her moniker or number. Na that one pain me pass cry

Please baby anywhere you are on nairaland, I want you to forgive me for insulting you. I am now a changed man. If you don't reply me on this thread, I will keep checking all monikers Till I see your face. cry
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 23, 2016

Re: by Marlvin(m): 11:49pm On May 23, 2016
iLegend:

I typed this story without proof reading it, because somebody was waiting to use my phone, so I uploaded it without proof reading.

And this stupid phone that starts with the letter 'i' keeps auto correcting me without my consent. I'll fix it later.

no qualms man.
Re: by Chuksemi(m): 12:04am On May 24, 2016
cry

Re: by Tweak2k: 1:10am On May 24, 2016
iLegend:
What do pretty girls see in an ugly boy like me?

I'm the type of guy everybody is supposed to ignore, but reverse is the case.

This story happened this evening. __/__/2016.

Everybody knows buGarri is expensive, so I embarked on a journey to my village to take free garri.

Took a bike to the park, and when I came down, there was a sweet girl inside the car watching and calculating all my moves. Yes, my body language is the body language of a billionaire.

Every single step is naturally calculated. I walk as if I don't have problems, and I act as if dangers don't exist. It's my natural lifestyle — I can't change it.

If in a group, we hear the sound of an accident or anything, everyone will immediately turn to see, but I turn like a robot. I take my time to react except the reflex action is super-psychological and unbearable.

She was the only person at the back seat, and all the vehicle's doors were opened. So, I walked straight to the side she was sitting while looking straight in her eyes like Tompolo.

She thought I wanted to sit close to her, so she adjusted, but I ignored her courteousness or chivalrousness if you may, and entered through the other door.

She was putting on a Jersey number 20.

The moment I sat down, I asked her, "which club do you play for?" And she replied, "what?" And I asked, "you're putting on a football T-shirt, so are you a player?" And she laughed and said no.

I said, "so, when are you hosting your 20th birthday party?" She looked stunned and said, "how do you know I'm turning 20?" And I replied, "it's written all over your face and on your T-shirt." She laughed and said, "no it's just an ordinary number. (I bet she doesn't know anything about football, and she probably stole the shirt from her brother).

At this point I kept quiet, because I wasn't in the mood to do anything with any woman for now.

The silence from me was just too long for her to bear, so she resulted to using subtle body contact to make me talk, but I was engrossed reading an article posted by Vizkiz about his encounter with a female Nairalander in a bus.

The girl tried all she could for me to talk again, but I wasn't feeling it. I wasn't in the mood for any sh!t.

She crossed her hand and grabbed the hand holder (or whatever you guys call it) at the side I was sitting, because she was at the middle.

I asked her if the janglover (or whatever) she played in nursery school wasn't enough for her, and she nervously stopped.

She was expecting me to ask for her phone number, but I didn't neither did I ask for her name.

I know she's cursing me where ever she is right now.

Baby, I'm sowie. I wasn't in the mood for anything but my buGarri.

If we jam again, then I'll take your number. You've tried in showing your interest.

I like girls that don't like me.

Why crying whyyyyyyyyy? whyyy? you joz up big time oo... Owk let me break the sign code for you. You made small talk sexy by saying will a word that draws attention into flirt...

2: The part where she use her hand or body to touch you means she wants to flirt with you.... Galz don't know when there drop this signs as a sensitive and smart dude you should know... To make her get more comfortable is by touch her back any place she touch's you. This will let her know you to flirt with her....

3: Crossing her means she's probably not interesting in you again....
Did she face you while talking to her....
Was she touching her hair or her body?
did she look into your eye or your lips?

4: The part where she create space for you to sit means she admire you and she want you to come...
Chai bros you for nah that gal with 1 week or DAT day..... I use to miss signal from lady until I improve my self....

I dey cry for you
Re: by meisterkitan(m): 1:23am On May 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
I actually know someone who pulled this kinda stunt, I was waiting for him at the bustop and I noticed when he came down, the girl was just looking at him through window, and it got me wondering... and he told me something like this..... grin

Cc:meisterkitan grin

Lovely day it was ... I just hope it's not that girls curse that is shading cuties away this days embarassed times are hard
Re: by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 25, 2016
juhan:
grin grin no be amebo nah
lil

wetin e kom be?
Re: by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 25, 2016
AirSultan:
lil

wetin e kom be?
i just dey ask question
Re: by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 25, 2016
juhan:
i just dey ask question
yeah

that's another name for amebo antEEtongue
Re: by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 25, 2016
AirSultan:
yeah

ure just an annoying snub .. Smh
Re: by Boring: 10:24pm On May 25, 2016
game101
Re: by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 25, 2016
AirSultan:
yeah

hehehe na you know tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was I Wrong For Upholding The Bro Code? / This Kind Of Girl Set Me Free, Make Me Happy. Wallahi / He Says He'll Never Marry You, Now What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.