Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate (32100 Views)

Gbadebo Marshal, KWAM1 Son, Takes Dad On A Shopping Spree In Chicago / KWAM1 Celebrates 60th Birthday With All White Party (Photos) / Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Chiscomax(m): 10:45am On May 24, 2016
oba2flex:
Okay,but do u fgbhyujb'xdqwalpntzjhvnvc?

Alot o. What about u? I heard that you sjdjdHnmmmksbsnjsjsvgssn sjd dhdb d sad
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Nobody: 10:50am On May 24, 2016
Typical Nigerians. Is he the first to get this. Some Nigerians have citizenship of US UK and Canada altogether and we don't hear of them. Unnecessary Showing off

2 Likes

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by joycelycious(f): 10:50am On May 24, 2016
undecidedWho d matta epp all this rich. Ppl and their whahala sef[color=#770077][/color] undecided
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Emodeee: 10:51am On May 24, 2016
safarigirl:
Canadian education and my nigga no fit spell 'grateful'...tomorrow they'll say foreign education is the best

Need I even enunciate the grammatical error in the sentence: "upon touchdown, I went to greet my dad with my citizenship and degree from (the) University"

And these are the people that will get jobs over better qualified graduates of Nigerian institutions simply because of imported degrees #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira

safarigirl, you no too fine but something dey upstairs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by kayDooo(m): 10:52am On May 24, 2016
oba2flex:
Okay,but do u fgbhyujb'xdqwalpntzjhvnvc?
watin b all dis one nahw
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by tellwisdom: 10:54am On May 24, 2016
Egbami...This wan Na achievement?? sad

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Nobody: 10:55am On May 24, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Is it the degree or the Canadian Citizenship that's low self esteem?
The citizenry

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by jordinsparkles(f): 10:57am On May 24, 2016
hungryboy:

Nothing fit sweet man pass to get Canadian Citizenship or American Citizenship for dis Buhari time.

Abeg if that Guy no wan use am now, make him borrow me.
me nko... cry
hungryboy:

Nothing fit sweet man pass to get Canadian Citizenship or American Citizenship for dis Buhari time.

me nko...
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by anonimi: 10:57am On May 24, 2016
Before, before they took us away in chains after our grandparents caught & sold off their brethren in exchange for whiskey, mirrors, gunpowder etc.
Today we beg, hustle, pray & fast for our "breakthrough" to become UNDER-employed voluntary slaves to oyinbos.
SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by derecho(m): 10:58am On May 24, 2016
Friend, become successful here and see how those countries will beg you to come.A lizard in Nigeria will still be a Lizard in Canada
AntiWailer:

It is not low self esteem.

With that other rubbish passport you would be treated like criminal any where you enter.

With Canadian Passport you will enter plenty countries without embarrassment from their Visa Office.

Don't be fooled all the politicians you fight for have multiple passports. Even your Senate President , Oyo STate Governor etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Nobody: 10:59am On May 24, 2016
goldbim:
Awwww,thats sweet..how time flies!!back then in high school we used to call this guy Apata ja rule..any social event back then,he must definitely mime one of ja rule's song..wishing you God's best, musty!. cool.
u went to apata?
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by AntiWailer: 11:02am On May 24, 2016
derecho:
Friend, become successful here and see how those countries will beg you to come.A lizard in Nigeria will still be a Lizard in Canada

That is a big lie to comfort yourself to remain here because of lack of opportunity and exposure.

A Lizard in canada will be a fresh Lizard with animal right protection and no crazy Sun.

A lizard in Nigeria would be killed with stones.

I hope you get the difference even with your analogy,

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by lastpage: 11:08am On May 24, 2016
AntiWailer:

It is not low self esteem.

With that other rubbish passport you would be treated like criminal any where you enter.

With Canadian Passport you will enter plenty countries without embarrassment from their Visa Office.

Don't be fooled all the politicians you fight for have multiple passports. Even your Senate President , Oyo STate Governor etc.

This is very TRUE and you'll be shocked almost all your Senators have dual citizenship for themselves and children! grin

Its an irony that the people dieing and fighting on behalf of politicians dont realize this! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by fyneboi79(m): 11:08am On May 24, 2016
Very funny to see a son shorter than his father. Looks odd grin
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2016
chukxie:

Is there something wrong with the grammar "Upon touch down..."? I'm curious.

Do you have to be reminded that the guy just came in from 'Toronto'?
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by derecho(m): 11:14am On May 24, 2016
Hahaha, you just remind me of those days as kids we try to change those proverbs.No matter the adjective,na still LIZARD.
Just one question sir, are you in any way suggesting that all Nigerians resident in Canada are wealthier than the ones here?Or don't we have poor nigerians in Canada?My friend it's in the mind(Mentality)
AntiWailer:

That is a big lie to comfort yourself to remain here because of lack of opportunity and exposure.

A Lizard in canada will be a fresh Lizard with animal right protection and no crazy Sun.

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by mrjojo: 11:17am On May 24, 2016
Am I the only one seeing this? The son look kinda wierd shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by waley007(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2016
Which kind grammer be dis...greatful,not even in the dictionary for that meaning,what's upon touch down again....I bet dis is not english

"Upon touch down I went to greet my dad with my citizenship and degree from University.
Does it mean that he got his citizenship from the university too??
A secondary school student must not speak like this abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by geezville(m): 11:24am On May 24, 2016
safarigirl:
Canadian education and my nigga no fit spell 'grateful'...tomorrow they'll say foreign education is the best

Need I even enunciate the grammatical error in the sentence: "upon touchdown, I went to greet my dad with my citizenship and degree from (the) University"

And these are the people that will get jobs over better qualified graduates of Nigerian institutions simply because of imported degrees #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira

Hahahaaa....chill out. We're not sure of specifics here. He may have pursued a degree in African History or something,lol. There are a lot of smart chaps at York University, at least from what I know wink

Further, comprehension of the English language is often misconstrued as an appropriate measure of intelligence. I do not quite agree.

2 Likes

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Eluwilussit(m): 11:26am On May 24, 2016
fruqsy:

The citizenry

It is not my dear. I have met people from other parts of the world with Nigerian Citizenship. They are so proud of it too. Even the thought of being able to speak our pidgin English drives some foreign nationals crazy. I have met white dudes who will allow you 'mate' with their wives just because you are Nigerian and they once lived in Nigeria. A second citizenship is better than one. Even if na Syrian. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Nnamdd1(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2016
Nice one.

Visit www.nnamdisblog.com for more
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by afroxyz: 11:31am On May 24, 2016
derecho:
You are a true son of your father. O'bu mmanu muru gi

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by TolaniLuv: 11:33am On May 24, 2016
goldbim:
Awwww,thats sweet..how time flies!!back then in high school we used to call this guy Apata ja rule..any social event back then,he must definitely mime one of ja rule's song..wishing you God's best, musty!. cool.

He use style look like Ja rule
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by derecho(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2016
afroxyz:

You are a true son of your father. O'bu mmanu muru gi
Mmanu no be oyel?

2 Likes

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by oba2flex(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2016
Chiscomax:

Alot o. What about u? I heard that you sjdjdHnmmmksbsnjsjsvgssn sjd dhdb d sad
Exactly! Even lvvxzqtphgn, vcctrjjwqplmn and rqfdszlppiybm.
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Trulie(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2016
hungryboy:

there is this guy I know I know of back then in my short stay at ilaro poly they call him Jarule. is he the same?
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by oba2flex(m): 11:38am On May 24, 2016
kayDooo:
watin b all dis one nahw
Sorry, no vex
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by haqun: 11:43am On May 24, 2016
chukxie:

Is there something wrong with the grammar "Upon touch down..."? I'm curious.

Wetin concerns me with English?
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Adeniyimi: 11:44am On May 24, 2016
Nigerians too local I beg..... Canadian citizen na achievement? Where most Canadians are broke? Well most of d people over here never comot for nija for once.

3 Likes

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by hustla(m): 11:45am On May 24, 2016
safarigirl:

Okay
How your own English Don epp you now? Do you even listen when people like Louis Van Gaal speak? Indians? Filipinos? Arabs??

Your ability to speak English isn't proportional to your productivity levels. Nigerians and their craze for English sha

Again, who your English Don epp?

3 Likes

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Nobody: 11:53am On May 24, 2016
lastpage:

This is very TRUE and you'll be shocked almost all your Senators have dual citizenship for themselves and children! grin

Its an irony that the people dieing and fighting on behalf of politicians dont realize this! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
how will they be committed as citizens when they have options.

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:54am On May 24, 2016
AntiWailer:

ooh boy you funny, even with this present hardship in the land now, a lizard in Nigeria would be turned to pepper soup before you know wassup

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pasuma Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At His Palace (Photos) / Daniel K Daniel Set To Wed His Long Time Girlfriend In August / Crazeclown Teaches His Pregnant Wife, Jojo, Legwork (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.