Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate (31995 Views)

Gbadebo Marshal, KWAM1 Son, Takes Dad On A Shopping Spree In Chicago / KWAM1 Celebrates 60th Birthday With All White Party (Photos) / Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by safarigirl(f): 11:55am On May 24, 2016
geezville:

Hahahaaa....chill out. We're not sure of specifics here. He may have pursued a degree in African History or something,lol. There are a lot of smart chaps at York University, at least from what I know wink

Plus, comprehension of the English language is often misconstrued as an appropriate measure of intelligence. I do not quite agree.
I know what you mean, it may not be appropriate, but if you send in a job application letter and your English is terrible, you will most likely not get the job.

I hope his spoken English is better, these things are part of the first impressions we speak of. Dunno why we openly mock Nigerian graduates from Nigerian Unibersities with poor written English, but make excuses for those in foreign universities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by linaluv: 12:03pm On May 24, 2016
see fathers who fought for thier sons
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Donchyke007(m): 12:04pm On May 24, 2016
Congrats @Musty Marshall.
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by goldbim(f): 12:08pm On May 24, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
u went to apata?
yes I did!!
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by geezville(m): 12:09pm On May 24, 2016
safarigirl:
I know what you mean, it may not be appropriate, but if you send in a job application letter and your English is terrible, you will most likely not get the job.

I hope his spoken English is better, these things are part of the first impressions we speak of. Dunno why we openly mock Nigerian graduates from Nigerian Unibersities with poor written English, but make excuses for those in foreign universities

Absolutely...you make a valid point, for sure. But in the naija situation, I think it's a lack of technical and soft skills that really diminishes the value of a graduate, for the most part. Some professions don't really emphasize language skills though, e.g. IT firms, that would rather employ based on technical strength.

In conclusion, I believe it depends on the situation. I agree with some of your thoughts wink

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by peezeygwiny(m): 12:26pm On May 24, 2016
goldbim:
Awwww,thats sweet..how time flies!!back then in high school we used to call this guy Apata ja rule..any social event back then,he must definitely mime one of ja rule's song..wishing you God's best, musty!. cool.
hmmmn....u mean k1 or his son??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Jacko1(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2016
See as canada passport fine choi
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by lukency(m): 12:39pm On May 24, 2016
hungryboy:

Nothing fit sweet man pass to get Canadian Citizenship or American Citizenship for dis Buhari time.

Abeg if that Guy no wan use am now, make him borrow me.
You are just a brutal hypocrate who ll not want to reason with the reality on ground.
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by bee444: 12:50pm On May 24, 2016
He probably got his Canadian citizenship from his dad. His dad is a Canadian. He got the education for free too.
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by VanOmiyale: 1:50pm On May 24, 2016
AntiWailer:

It is not low self esteem.

With that other rubbish passport you would be treated like criminal any where you enter.

With Canadian Passport you will enter plenty countries without embarrassment from their Visa Office.

Don't be fooled all the politicians you fight for have multiple passports. Even your Senate President , Oyo STate Governor and ConMan Sense Senator does.

Once Nigeria explodes, they will charter a plane and viammmmmm they are gone.

Even our Biafra War Lord. Uncle Kanu will not need assylum, he will only go back to his country (Great Britain). When the war is too hot, any Biafra Fighter must file for assylum even in Ghana.

So wise up and use your heads.
Well spoken bro. If dem give the guy Canadian or American citizenship now he no go think twice before he vamozzz
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Akiika: 1:55pm On May 24, 2016
You cannot fake 'literacy'. This guy just proved that how he obtained that degree is sketchy and he is in fact still not literate. Seriously folks, what is the sense in displaying a degree certificate and Canadian passport? If it's pictures of graduation, i get it. But, i will be labelled a hater now for stating the obvious!
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by iamNiyo: 2:16pm On May 24, 2016
Abeg how I fit take process am my own
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by AntiWailer: 2:20pm On May 24, 2016
derecho:
Hahaha, you just remind me of those days as kids we try to change those proverbs.No matter the adjective,na still LIZARD.
Just one question sir, [b]are you in any way suggesting that all Nigerians resident in Canada are wealthier than the ones here?[/b]Or don't we have poor nigerians in Canada?My friend it's in the mind(Mentality)

Nobody will say that. Dangote is a Billionaire in Dollars. He is richer than the President of the United State of America.

What we are saying is in this current Nigeria, A 'Middle Class' family will leave a better life in Canada than a 'Middle Class' family in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Sylverbox(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2016
safarigirl:
Canadian education and my nigga no fit spell 'grateful'...tomorrow they'll say foreign education is the best

Need I even expantiate on the grammatical error in the sentence: "upon touchdown, I went to greet my dad with my citizenship and degree from (the) University"

And these are the people that will get jobs over better qualified graduates of Nigerian institutions simply because of imported degrees #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira
Madam, do you see anything wrong with the word 'expantiate'
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Emmasnoop(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2016
If dem give am chance na river he go take escape from this useless country
Eluwilussit:

Is it the degree or the Canadian Citizenship that's low self esteem?
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Baraqtee: 4:40pm On May 24, 2016
safarigirl:
Canadian education and my nigga no fit spell 'grateful'...tomorrow they'll say foreign education is the best

Need I even expantiate on the grammatical error in the sentence: "upon touchdown, I went to greet my dad with my citizenship and degree from (the) University"

And these are the people that will get jobs over better qualified graduates of Nigerian institutions simply because of imported degrees #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira

u need not "expantiate"....lol
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by ooshinibos: 4:42pm On May 24, 2016
what's wrong with being a Nigerian citizen
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by goldbim(f): 5:03pm On May 24, 2016
TolaniLuv:

He use style look like Ja rule
not use style,growing up he really did..even with height and his voice too.
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by safarigirl(f): 5:55pm On May 24, 2016
Sylverbox:
Madam, do you see anything wrong with the word 'expantiate'
yes, there should be no 'n' in it....wasn't the term originally used, so I'll just edit

1 Like

Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by safarigirl(f): 5:55pm On May 24, 2016
Baraqtee:

u need not "expantiate"....lol
it's expatiate, thank you sah
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Eluwilussit(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2016
Emmasnoop:
If dem give am chance na river he go take escape from this useless country

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. It is that bad!
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by riczy(m): 6:57pm On May 24, 2016
RIZLER:
nonsense africans with their lowself esteem
over to u wailer
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Sylverbox(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2016
safarigirl:
yes, there should be no 'n' in it....wasn't the term originally used, so I'll just edit
Smart lady. Good job there.
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by kosokoadeyemi: 8:54pm On May 24, 2016
Good
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 24, 2016
Eluwilussit:

It is not my dear. I have met people from other parts of the world with Nigerian Citizenship. They are so proud of it too. Even the thought of being able to speak our pidgin English drives some foreign nationals crazy. I have met white dudes who will allow you 'mate' with their wives just because you are Nigerian and they once lived in Nigeria. A second citizenship is better than one. Even if na Syrian. grin grin grin grin grin
Certainly not the canadians cause their hate for blacks is not hidden.
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by ClintonDal(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2016
RIZLER:
nonsense africans with their lowself esteem
bro no vex o, but make I ask you.... if dem give you shebi u no go collect?
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by jesuspikinjp(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2016
Sylverbox:
Madam, do you see anything wrong with the word 'expatriate'
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by KenModi(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Is it the degree or the Canadian Citizenship that's low self esteem?

The Canadian citizenship
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by valralph(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2016
safarigirl:

Need I even expatiate on the grammatical error in the sentence: "upon touchdown, I went to greet my dad with my citizenship and degree from (the) University"

"""Your head is there"" you just spoke my mind
Re: Kwam1's Son's Canadian Citizenship & Degree Certificate by Ambber(f): 1:43pm On May 29, 2016
Really? It's grateful not greatful!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indo Baba Meets With Casanova X, DJ Khaled & 2chainz In USA / Daddy Showkey Shares Video In Underpants, Fans Go Gaga, Say He Has Big Joystick / 'if I Do Amazing Songs It Won't Trend' - Olamide Defends His New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.