Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness (18189 Views)

Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC / EFCC Arraigns Jumoke Akinjide For N650m Fraud / N1.4 B Fraud: How Badeh Contracted Me To Build Churches, Mosques And Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by Firefire(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2016
tomakint:

I think you should start with yourself first.

wink
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by gidjah(m): 7:53am On May 24, 2016
hmmm.... this nation under horrible evil selfish demons called leaders,see how they keep calling millions of dollars like say na hundreds of naira dem dey talk about.How many european senators will in their lives ever see this kind of embezzled amount?not to worry, your generatons yet unborn will pay with terrible woes.I HAVE LOST SO MANY OF MY GALLANT FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES TO INSURGENCY,thanks to your evil and corrupt practices.

2 Likes

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by Agimor(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2016
Fayose would soon dance the surugede dance.
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by back2sender: 8:01am On May 24, 2016
See the way ownership of the land was been moved around, secondly they insisted on cash payment. See how they think they are smart. What are they trying to hide, Smh
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by godoluwa(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2016
Firefire:

Eni ti Olorun o mu, edakan ko le mu oluware... cheesy
ododo oro

2 Likes

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by opius: 8:04am On May 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Hahahaha, their secrets is fast coming to the public domain.

Mr Ayodele Fayose, I assure you that when your tenure elapse, what would befall you will be worst than what dasuki is presently going through.

HAVE YOU SUPPORTED REFINER TODAY?
SUPPORT AND VOTE REFINER FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016.

Receive sense IJN

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by lawbabs: 8:04am On May 24, 2016
Slitman:
Our politicians are the reason why generally Nigeria is still underdeveloped . They are also the architecture of unemployment in this Country ,due to their enormous love for power and selfish interest .
They are the reason why many educated and uneducated youths are scattered all over the street unemployed . They successfully promoted corruption, hate and tribalism among we youths to the extend we can hardly tolerate ourselves. Which way my brothers? We have been deprived of our privilege and enslaved by this corrupt government officials . Let's stop celebrating thieves and say no to corruption. This people are the reason why most of you are still staying with your parents . NJA WAKE UP

The politicians aren't our problem. they are only opportunists taking advantage of the problem. our problem is ourselves - the followers (our psyche, our thoughts, the quality of our mind). the politicians know it that's why they feast on our mind. imagine some Nigerians saying Fayose is their mentor. imagine Nigerians saying we should let the past go and forget about fighting corruption. imagine some youths that should be asking questions from govt will be celebrating them even when there is no tarred road in their communities. with stomach infrastructure, the politicians feel they don't owe their subjects anything more...

Nigerians will start moving forward when politicians realise that they can't survive the street anytime they are misbehaving...

5 Likes

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by KINGinVAHALA: 8:11am On May 24, 2016
opius:

Receive sense IJN
Mark this day bro.
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by Nobody: 8:12am On May 24, 2016
There was a country
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by henrygale(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2016
He sold his property at whatever price he chose that was best for him. It's now the person who bought it that we should ask how he came about the money he used in buying it if we feel the money ain't legit enough amd wch is what the govt is doing already by prosecuting badeh the yam eater or yamist!..
So,if na same fayose,i don't think he broke any law by selling his property.

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by perfectgabby: 8:27am On May 24, 2016
wins18:
I know this will make frontpage, lol. Let me seize the oppoturnity and render a service to humanity, #teambetterworld

WHAT IS THIS LIFE?

A man is born today, Tomorrow he
is dead.

A man lives in a mansion today,
Tomorrow he lives
underground.

A man drives a car today,
Tomorrow an ambulance
drives him.

A man reads biology today,
Tomorrow a biography
is been read of him.

A man eats whatever he wants
today, Tomorrow he
becomes food for insects.

A man is always early for work
today, Tomorrow he
is termed late Mr/Mrs.

A man is seen resting in his house
today, Tomorrow he is resting in d
grave. And they say "Rest In
Peace"!

A man eats all kinds of fruits in his
house today, Tomorrow he becomes manure to
those trees.

A man is known today as the
richest man ever,
Tomorrow he doesn't even know
where or what will happen to his riches.

What is life after all?

ACT RIGHT AND LIVE GODLY.
ALWAYS BE A HELPING HAND TO
OTHERS............

MY 10 FINGERS WILL
ALWAYS BE A TOOL OF CONSTRUCTION NOT DISTRUCTION.....

Good day palz.
Na soo my brother, abeg help me tell them may be them go listen

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2016
Zoharariel:
Who's the asshole in the 2nd picture ? grin

The minister of ponmo and palm wine, The Photoshop Gov Of Ekiti People and The future VP of PDP in 2055.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by maziligs(m): 8:37am On May 24, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Here they go again, leaving the main corruption message passed in the article to defend their role model....FAY-OSHI

What is the corruption msg? The writer even stated that he's not sure if the alleged fayoshe is the ekiti state gov.
The story read land originary own by the alleged name(fayoshe) was sold to people believed to rep Badeh, my question,
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by dejavski(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Hahahaha, their secrets is fast coming to the public domain.

Mr Ayodele Fayose, I assure you that when your tenure elapse, what would befall you will be worst than what dasuki is presently going through.

HAVE YOU SUPPORTED REFINER TODAY?
SUPPORT AND VOTE REFINER FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016.

I want to ask you on question and please be sincere in your response.
Did fayose commit any offence by selling hi property at his chosen price
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by hausameat: 8:45am On May 24, 2016
I pray this morning that any Nigerian, whether Buhari or apc members who are out to block Fayose from saying, tell the common people the true picture of Buhari will never succeed. This is what they did to GEJ and pulled him down, and as today, forced this incompetent Buhari as a replacement, now we are all groaning. May God Almight send his Angels to stand by Fayose, to protect him, for he is the only accredited represenative of the oppressed. May the good Angel of God blind fold all those who are out to continue to tell lies in other to continue to frustrate and deceive and lead many innocent Nigerians to a point where the remain smallest hope will go down, be turned down first. There is already many gullibles who are still confused because of the sophisticated nature and the highest degree of lies by apc. So many are far from the stand point of the Nigerians rotton economy. Such ones are still blaming their home trouble instead of Buhari's incompetence and his dumbest dunce brain region. Thank you Lord for your continues understanding of this and prayers of others, as you still keep us alive irrespective of the greatset liers. Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by dejavski(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2016
maziligs:

What is the corruption msg? The writer even stated that he's not sure if the alleged fayoshe is the ekiti state gov.
The story read land originary own by the alleged name(fayoshe) was sold to people believed to rep Badeh, my question,

Leave him with his corruption message...message.. if I decide to sell my land/car to err...say obasanjo or dangote at N1bn. Did I commit any offence?

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by ceaser: 8:58am On May 24, 2016
Abeymills:
Yeye govt trying hard jst to rope fayose peter d rock but we all know apc govt n bubuhari are failure already

Fáyòsé cannot be roped or indicted in these confessions. Best they can do is to invite him to SUBSTANTIATE that he truly sold the property in question. He invested in landed property and sold it to make immense profit, that could have been any Nigerian with foresight and the financial means to invest.

He can even prove that he initially purchased the land for 5 million naira and that gained value over time to worth 650 million. It could have been me or you, you know.

And to those who think he may be seen as part of the sharers of the arms money, you can't be more wrong. He has no dime to return to anyone. It is Alex Badeh that stole. He is the one that returns money.

IamPatriotic:
I knew about the land, Fayose put it up for sale when he wanted to contest for the Senate in 2011, the initial price was 500 million. so Baddo Badeh got it eventually?

Toh. Thank you jàre. Simple property investment that paid off.

As of now, if Fáyòsé has any case to answer, it'll be the Ekitigate. Peeps should stop being unnecessarily pedestrian just because they do not approve of the government of the day.
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by tammie24: 9:05am On May 24, 2016
Who are these witnesses sef undecided
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by Jesusloveyou: 9:06am On May 24, 2016
Abeymills:
Yeye govt trying hard jst to rope fayose peter d rock but we all know apc govt n bubuhari are failure already
**** where did u see yeye govt as witness? or is the witness now apc govt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by Jesusloveyou: 9:20am On May 24, 2016
henrygale:
He sold his property at whatever price he chose that was best for him.
So,if na same fayose,i don't think he broke any law by selling his property.
but fayose never declare such property as his asset, saraki case wil be a small case by the time we deal with criminal fayose..
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by Nobody: 9:39am On May 24, 2016
dejavski:

I want to ask you on question and please be sincere in your response.
Did fayose commit any offence by selling hi property at his chosen price
No sir, he didn't but where he got the money to first purchase such land area is his crime.

Is fayose known to be a business man or worked in a multinational company or was wealthy before he became governor in 1999?

Hope you are good bro and hope you are voting refiner for miss Nairaland 2016?
www.nairaland.com/refiner
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by greatman247(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2016
wins18:
I know this will make frontpage, lol. Let me seize the oppoturnity and render a service to humanity, #teambetterworld

WHAT IS THIS LIFE?

A man is born today, Tomorrow he
is dead.

A man lives in a mansion today,
Tomorrow he lives
underground.

A man drives a car today,
Tomorrow an ambulance
drives him.

A man reads biology today,
Tomorrow a biography
is been read of him.

A man eats whatever he wants
today, Tomorrow he
becomes food for insects.

A man is always early for work
today, Tomorrow he
is termed late Mr/Mrs.

A man is seen resting in his house
today, Tomorrow he is resting in d
grave. And they say "Rest In
Peace"!

A man eats all kinds of fruits in his
house today, Tomorrow he becomes manure to
those trees.

A man is known today as the
richest man ever,
Tomorrow he doesn't even know
where or what will happen to his riches.

What is life after all?

ACT RIGHT AND LIVE GODLY.
ALWAYS BE A HELPING HAND TO
OTHERS............

MY 10 FINGERS WILL
ALWAYS BE A TOOL OF CONSTRUCTION NOT DISTRUCTION.....

Good day palz.

This your quote makes sense. These corrupt elements finished the future generations yet unborn including their own. And yet some people will sing their praises even in churches, and other gatherings. Other people will scream witch-hunting on their behalf, forming fans for nothing. And yet these people don't even know if they exist or not, these people don't even give them a kobo and yet they support their evil ways.

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by gbishman: 10:14am On May 24, 2016
You can see how this bastards turned the NAF accounts into a private ATM when Soldiers where in Sambisa forest crying for bullets to provide safety to Nigerians.
This is quite very painful, pls this man called BAdeh and his cohorts should not be extended any olive branch but meted out with extreme prejudice his is a monster

3 Likes

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:39am On May 24, 2016
chigoizie7:
I am patiently waiting for who will come here and accuse fayose of any wrong doing.
Pple like u will shamelessly complain of lack of power and lack of development and bad roads! U will still shamelessly blame it all on PMB! Can't u see jus how pathetic u re? Wake up! Bad roads re killing pple everyday! It doesn't know whether u re supporting the politician who got the contract for its construction, the bad road will jus take the lives of its victim! Wake up and stop defending thieves!

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by Slitman: 10:52am On May 24, 2016
lawbabs:

The politicians aren't our problem. they are only opportunists taking advantage of the problem. our problem is ourselves - the followers (our psyche, our thoughts, the quality of our mind). the politicians know it that's why they feast on our mind. imagine some Nigerians saying Fayose is their mentor. imagine Nigerians saying we should let the past go and forget about fighting corruption. imagine some youths that should be asking questions from govt will be celebrating them even when there is no tarred road in their communities. with stomach infrastructure, the politicians feel they don't owe their subjects anything more...

Nigerians will start moving forward when politicians realise that they can't survive the street anytime they are misbehaving...

In one way the politicians are still our main enemy . At least 70 percent of we youths are well aware of their negative behavioural attitudes. We are also aware of their will to work for we masses.
Believe me no sane Nigerian will ever celebrate this celebrated criminals . I'm only trying to inculcate lessons on the 30 percent mentoring their way of life. It's a shame how youths of now a days celebrate and defend thieves despite concrete evidence against their self acclaimed heroes. We are all affected by their loots. Just that tribalism and favouritism has blindfold some of us. It has eaten deep in our cells. My people just hates admitting to obvious truth. At times i do wonder if they derived any pleasure from being nuisance .
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by seenter84: 10:53am On May 24, 2016
You don yan am but can nigeria change?

Slitman:
Our politicians are the reason why generally Nigeria is still underdeveloped . They are also the architecture of unemployment in this Country ,due to their enormous love for power and selfish interest .
They are the reason why many educated and uneducated youths are scattered all over the street unemployed . They successfully promoted corruption, hate and tribalism among we youths to the extend we can hardly tolerate ourselves. Which way my brothers? We have been deprived of our privilege and enslaved by this corrupt government officials . Let's stop celebrating thieves and say no to corruption. This people are the reason why most of you are still staying with your parents . NJA WAKE UP
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by vineyardfarms: 11:07am On May 24, 2016
I WOULD HAVE LOVE TO SEE SARAKI, BADEH, DASUKI, ALL NORTHERN GOVERNORS, LOOTERS FROM THE NORTH. THEY SHOULD BE TRIED UNDER SHERIA LAWS.

THIER ARMS OR LEGS OR LIPS BE CUT - OFF IF FOUND GUILITY.

THEY ARE THE ARCHIETEC OF SHERIA LAW, THEY SHOULD BE USED TO EXPERIMENT THE SYSTEM TO SEE HOW IT WORKS.
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by chigoizie7(m): 11:07am On May 24, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Pple like u will shamelessly complain of lack of power and lack of development and bad roads! U will still shamelessly blame it all on PMB! Can't u see jus how pathetic u re? Wake up! Bad roads re killing pple everyday! It doesn't know whether u re supporting the politician who got the contract for its construction, the bad road will jus take the lives of its victim! Wake up and stop defending thieves!

People like u are the reason why we don't respect the rule of law.

What is said or what the thread said had absolutely nothing to do with bad roads and co.

It is a case of buying and selling(business).

That fayose sold his property to someone, when did that become a crime? He didn't buy oh( maybe we will start saying that he stole govt money to buy it) this time around, he sold. That is the difference here, he sold and not bought.

I know people like u who knows nothing about comprehension will come here to call him names for selling his property.

Ur lots are the reason for my comments.

Please if u can't stick to the topic of discussion, please fold ur opinions and shove it up ur äss.

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by feedthenation(m): 12:02pm On May 24, 2016
EFCC, DSS, NPF, CCB, INEC and Ministry Of Justice are all patiently gathering good info and intel on Fayose, 2018 can't come quickly enough.

Saraki's present case will be like child's play when compared to Fayose.

The information in this article is did Fayose ever declared those assets when he was governor of Ekiti state during his first time back in 2006/2007. I believe many more to follow.
Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by henrygale(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
but fayose never declare such property as his asset, saraki case wil be a small case by the time we deal with criminal fayose..
It will only be criminal if he was still the owner of the property as at when he assumed office of the governor and failed to declare it. But if the said property has been sold before he assumed office,it means it wasn't his property so there's no need declaring what isn't owned by him!

1 Like

Re: How Badeh Bought Fayose’s Land For N650m —witness by sonnie10: 1:13pm On May 24, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

When did we agree that every Nigerian must declare their assets?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Intercepts 1,000 Massob Members In Nsukka / Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister / Juliet Ibekaku Rejects Ekweremadu’s Senatorial Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.