Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? (1681 Views)

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by VGA: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2009
I have a reason for asking, please help (no insult) tanx smiley
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by IFELEKE(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2009
until you state your reason(s). . .be prepared.
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by biola44: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2009
seconded!
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by candylips(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2009
so are u saying you wan to toast a guy
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by AccoPen(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2009
VGA:

I have a reason for asking, please help (no insult) tanx smiley

I entered this thread with the intention of insulting u for posting such a question. But i had to change my mind after reading your post.

YES. I prefer a lady's look in native dress (not iro and buba o). I love skirt and blouse native(ankara, most expecially).

So why did u ask?
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by biola44: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2009
:d ;d ;d
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by candylips(m): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2009
hmm
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by chiejik(f): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2009
eeeeeh i dont know oh,hummmmmmmmmm shaa
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by VGA: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2009
I just need your opinion, thanks
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by ebila(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2009
@poster,
It's cos u're new dat u don't know how things work around here.Anyway,wot's d big deal in approachin' someone in native.If u see me in native u'll fall instantly. grin grin grin And i've met sweet ladies on native/trad.
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by VGA: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2009
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by AccoPen(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2009
Poster, post a picture(on native) of yours here and let's see how well it fits.
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by sesman(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2009
is there something wrong in wearing a traditional dress ,

i will toast any girl i like, dont care what she is wearing,
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by AIRMARSHA: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2009
what a question traditional , western or were grass if you a confitable go and toast her dont be a superman ok
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by julianH(m): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2009
IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH NATIVE DRESSES/DRESSING?

THE SO-CALLED ENGLISH WEARS ARE STILL OTHER PEOPLE'S NATIVE DRESS!

LET US GROW UP PLEASE!

WE ARE REALLY A FUNNY LOT - NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2009
No insults? Are you on Naira or wonder land?

Julain_H sure is in the NL spirit.
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by Manager007: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2009
What manner of immature post is this? Silly question.
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by VGA: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2009
@julian_H, thanks for your reasoning. That one of the reasons I love the asians in this country, just take a look at them tongue
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by julianH(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2009
LIke I said - we are a funny people!

I refused to say foolish for obvious reason(s).

We think and feel that everything/anything foriegn is better than ours
and that is why what we will ne do here, we do abroad!

Recently, my company employed a foreigner and agreed to pay him 300k a month!
The same position he now occupies was previously occupied by a Nigerian and his pay was not even up to 70K!

My wife is from Delta State. We went for one of her ocassions; I tied wrapper - her native attire - and people were
stiring as if i was from the out world!

Some young boys from the same place did not tie their wrappers from home! They put it in polythenes to tie at the venue of the ocassion! and afterwards changed to other clothings! But if na jeans or other stuff, they would proudly wear it from their houses.

It is high time we all grew up and embress and promote our culture for no one will do that for us!

Poster, would you rather toast a girl wearing bikinis, Mini, or what?
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by HarryPotter1(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2009
@poster what an immature posting and question.try again later. angry
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by DaudaAbu(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2009
if u mean ur native birthday suit, ofkos not

i,ll not toast any1 wearing native b/day suit or wear 1 maself to go toast babe
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by chukz4real(m): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2009
NL, see me see trouble ooooooooooo, since when had it become a taboo to talk to somebody puttin on native attire?

Una no go kill us in Jesus name! Amen,

Y u no ask weda guys go fit toast/approach a girl putting on G-String and bra in the street eh?
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by Moyola(f): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2009
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by spikedcylinder: 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2009
Where's Deji to come and dispel all these "how to" rumours?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-310681.0.html
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by amebono11: 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2009
@spike

my brother is looking for a wife, would you please borrow me that gurl on your profile? grin

thanks in advance cool
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by spikedcylinder: 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2009
Depends. Is he a billionaire? tongue
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by amebono11: 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2009
you bet cool
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by chamotex(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2009
I was wearing an ankara laced C-String with pink trimmings when I approached Spikedcylinder.
NOw she is hooked. U see what I mean?
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by hotteju(f): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Depends. Is he a billionaire? tongue

Seconded!
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2009
ermmm why does it matter if the person is wearing native or not??
sorry no offense but dis question is dumb
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by hotteju(f): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
@spikedcylinder

you are very pretty!! cool
Re: Can You Toast / Approach A Girl / Boy Wearing A Native Dress ? by Ben13: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
Rabbish

What Music Should I Be Playing? / How Can One Toast A Church Lady / Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ?