Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm (18875 Views)

Teacher Sentenced To 25 Years In Jail For Causing Boy's Arm Amputation In Gombe / Husband & Wife Arrested For Selling Their 2yr Old Baby, Claim Hardship Caused It / 10 Real Life Evil Stepmothers From Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by andyanders: 12:39pm On May 24, 2016
The two women should be given life imprisonment without possible parole.

This is the worst thing that you can do to a child.
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by MarieSucre(f): 1:10pm On May 24, 2016
DrChukzy:
If their husband start beating them now, some silly and foolish boys and girls will start calling him a beast. Where are the useless Team Stop Violence Against Women? Can u pple see what ur fellow women are doing? May God save the baby.

My heart breaks at what she did this young boy. What did he ever do to her to warrant this? She couldn't take out her anger on another adult like his mother(not that I support this). We need stricter measures against child abuse of any form. Possibly imprisonment without parole so she does not have the chance to harm another child.
This has nothing to do with Violence Against issue Women. They're two separate issues.
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 24, 2016
DrChukzy:
If their husband start beating them now, some silly and foolish boys and girls will start calling him a beast. Where are the useless Team Stop Violence Against Women? Can u pple see what ur fellow women are doing? May God save the baby.
no man can ever treat a child like this, its only women who carry out such evil. The day u slap one, all the witches here will call it domestic violence
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by MarieSucre(f): 1:16pm On May 24, 2016
rawgame:
if i get you right, you are implying that violence of this sort against children is an "Aberration" while violence of any kind against women(the norm) should be implicated for domestic violence. Some people are so blinded by their worship for women that they fail to realize that violence against children is to an extent domestic violence.

I think what he is saying is that the poster he quoted should not justify violence against women because of this violent act against this poor, innocent child.
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 24, 2016
MarieSucre:

My heart breaks at what she did this young boy. What did he ever do to her to warrant this? She couldn't take out her anger on another adult like his mother(not that I support this). We need stricter measures against child abuse of any form. Possibly imprisonment without parole so she does not have the chance to harm another child.
This has nothing to do with Violence Against issue Women. They're two separate issues.
shut up ur useless mouth u mor0n. two different issues ko!
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by MarieSucre(f): 1:21pm On May 24, 2016
lrguru:
shut up ur useless mouth u slowpoke. two different issues ko!

Listen those women are very disgusting. The more I look at his picture, the more I want to seek them and throttle them myself. I have this ache in my heart for this boy, they've ruined his childhood.
But are you trying to justify violence against women because of this? Violence is violence no matter who it is carried out against. But young children like this!! Chai it's so painful.
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by eyinjuege: 1:33pm On May 24, 2016
rawgame:
if i get you right, you are implying that violence of this sort against children is an "Aberration" while violence of any kind against women(the norm) should be implicated for domestic violence. Some people are so blinded by their worship for women that they fail to realize that violence against children is to an extent domestic violence.

No, you didn't get me right.
There is a lot of violence and assault on children, more often by their parents and their lovers. Its wrong on all levels, and the only reason it occurs is because they are weaker. In the same vein, violence on women, occurs for the same reason.
We shouldn't because these evil women did what they did, then support assault on women or anyone for that matter.
I abhor violence in all forms. What they have done is barbaric, and I would support maximum sentence on whoever did this to the child.
When I say abberation, how many cases of people beating their spouses has being because they were cruel to their children? Like I said earlier, most women cruel to children have a lot of cruelty in their suitcases for their husbands, and other people.
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 24, 2016
How can a woman leave her young child in the Lion's den, a polygamous home is worse than the den of a lion because you are exposed to so many arrows both physical and spiritual, was she expecting them to take care of him?, rule no 1 in a polygamous home is to never trust your Co wife with anything at all,poor boy had to pay for the stupidy of both his father and mother
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by Ebenezerk2: 3:58pm On May 24, 2016
Can you her leaving her own 2yrs old baby with other wives? she is supposed to be dealt with
beemzy2014:
this is soo sad.
D 3rd wife should have taken d baby along.

No one can be like mom.. even if dey promise heaven on earth.a na wash!

Get well soon boy
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by funstufz: 6:02pm On May 24, 2016
Abegi, show dem heartless faces make the whole wide world know them ....

What an inhumanity to human....

Fantastically heartless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kano Police Arrest Stepmothers Who Castrated, Tortured & Broke 2yr Old Boy's Arm by Jesss(f): 7:34pm On May 25, 2016
I couldn't control d tears frm flowing. Oh, what a wicked world we live in. How can someone do this to a 2yr old? Wat wrong can a 2yr old do to warrant this? My God!! Dis is the height of wickedness. My heart bleeds! I'm so devastated. Dear Lord, pls heal him. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stray Bullet From Soldiers Celebrating New Year Injures A Boy In Borno(pics) / EFCC Arrests Twins, Five Others Over Suspected Internet Fraud / Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.