Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

David Cameron Buys £1,500 Used Car For Wife Samantha - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / David Cameron Buys £1,500 Used Car For Wife Samantha (891 Views)

Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream' / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Cameron Buys £1,500 Used Car For Wife Samantha by kachy: 9:47am On May 24, 2016
Prime Minister David Cameron has bought a £1,500 used car as a "cheap run-around" for his wife, according to the salesman he bought it from.

According to BBC,Showroom owner Iain Harris, 44, said he thought a call from the PM's security team saying he was interested in the compact car was a "wind-up".
Mr Cameron paid £1,495 for the Nissan Micra in Minster Lovell, Oxfordshire, on Friday.
He said the blue car was "just the right colour" for the Tory leader.
Mr Harris said he first heard of Mr Cameron's interest in the car when he received a call to his office at Witney Used Car Centre, in the prime minister's constituency.

"I thought it was one of my mates having a wind-up and I was going to be sat here for half an hour on my own doing nothing - especially when he said it was for a Nissan Micra."
He explained that when he turned up for the appointment, Mr Cameron asked his security detail to stand behind the car to make sure the back brake lights worked.

Mr Harris said he could not resist quipping that it was lucky the car was not red - the colour of the Labour Party.
"Fortunately, it was just the right colour," he said.
Mr Harris added: "It was a bit surreal, but likewise he was just a normal chap buying a car for his wife, a normal conversation, normal sort of deal and that was it."

SOURCE: BBC NEWS

Re: David Cameron Buys £1,500 Used Car For Wife Samantha by talktonase(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2016
Aisha Buhari will never use such a car if buhari buys it for her...

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Buys £1,500 Used Car For Wife Samantha by saaedlee: 10:05am On May 24, 2016
. ...
Re: David Cameron Buys £1,500 Used Car For Wife Samantha by laribari(m): 2:26pm On May 24, 2016
Rubbish!!!

who this one dey try impress?

I wonder what message you are trying to pass with this mumu propaganda.

Go tell Obama sey make him wife dey use tokunbo naa.

Abeg return our money wey dey una hand jare.

If you like buy bicycle sef, that is your headache. Nor be thief dey help thief keep stolen money?

Ndi Oshi

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Buys £1,500 Used Car For Wife Samantha by frozenSun(m): 12:10am On May 25, 2016
If bubu try am for naija. Nigerians will be the first to say we hav a stingy president.

you can never impress a Nigerian with this kinda stuff

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Siblings - TWINS / Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat / Mums Share The Hilarious Excuses They Give When Their Kids Catch Them Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.