Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Shiites Protest The Detention Of Zakzaky In Gombe. Pics!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Protest The Detention Of Zakzaky In Gombe. Pics!! (578 Views)

Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife / Shiites Protest In Abuja, Demand Release Of El-Zakzaky (Video) / Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiites Protest The Detention Of Zakzaky In Gombe. Pics!! by kissval1388: 11:45am On May 24, 2016
followers of sheikh zakzaky today 24/5/16, protested in there large number against the unlawful detention of there leader zakzaky and the massacre of there brother's by the Nigerian army on December 14 2015.
They look so dejected but formidable as they march under the scorching sun demanding for justice.

Nairalanders, do you think the federal government is right for zakzaky unlawful detention and the massacre of the brotherhoods in Kaduna Zaria??
let's hear your opinion and reasons.

source- Am an eye witness.

Re: Shiites Protest The Detention Of Zakzaky In Gombe. Pics!! by kissval1388: 11:46am On May 24, 2016
more

Re: Shiites Protest The Detention Of Zakzaky In Gombe. Pics!! by kissval1388: 11:47am On May 24, 2016
this burukutu sipping, ogogoro lover, goro chewing, cattle herdsman, and olosho lover president buhari won't listen.
Buhari, release,
Dasuki,
Nnamdi KANU,
zakzaky, and
kayode.
allow the judiciary to do there work you won't hear again. sha, I no blame the Fulani man, he has ear infection,
Re: Shiites Protest The Detention Of Zakzaky In Gombe. Pics!! by Benjom(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2016
Let him be released or tried if worthy but not kept in detention for this long.
Re: Shiites Protest The Detention Of Zakzaky In Gombe. Pics!! by olatunjithomas(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2016
justice or no justice, why in the first place would some bloody civilians under the cover of a shiites or whatever block a major general of the Nigerian army from entering his own state.
there was even a news making around that these ones are non nigerians,if so,what do they want?
I'm not in any way supporting his lengthy detention. let him be tried and jailed if found guilty . lobatan....
Re: Shiites Protest The Detention Of Zakzaky In Gombe. Pics!! by Sunnynwa: 12:24pm On May 24, 2016
olatunjithomas:
justice or no justice, why in the first place would some bloody civilians under the cover of a shiites or whatever block a major general of the Nigerian army from entering his own state.
there was even a news making around that these ones are non nigerians,if so,what do they want?
I'm not in any way supporting his lengthy detention. let him be tried and jailed if found guilty . lobatan....

You always talk like you reason from your anus.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Protest The Detention Of Zakzaky In Gombe. Pics!! by kissval1388: 12:35pm On May 24, 2016
one thing I observe as a Nigerian is these.
federal government of Nigeria dont like anything peaceful.
thy love gragra.
it won't be long, u will see this guys going violent and federal government will start begging dem for dialogue.
I swear, common sense is not common again.

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions As Fayose Bans Herdsmen Activities In Ekiti State (snapshots) / Buhari To Nigerians “probe Me, I Am Ready” / Count Down To The Naming Of Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.