Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,001 members, 7,956,713 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Buhari To Nigerians “probe Me, I Am Ready” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians “probe Me, I Am Ready” (595 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: I Am Ready To Meet Miyetti Allah At ICC - Gov. Ortom / I Am Ready To Restructure EFCC When I Become Nigerian President – Fayose Says / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Nigerians “probe Me, I Am Ready” by OkoAfusa: 3:13pm On May 29, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has declared his readiness to be probed as regards the 2015 campaign fund which saw him into office.

He also went further saying we will probe is minster, Fashola ans Amaechi who both have bankrolled the President’s campaign using state funds.

The President while addressing select newsmen as he concludes his first year in office said: “I don’t know whether I have some official protection. If I don’t have it, why haven’t you started the investigation? I see, very good. But then, it doesn’t extend to all the executives and party leaders and the party leaders are there.

“If anybody has received $100 million to give to the party, I think he should be asked to tell us where he got the $100 million. I know those we would eventually successfully prosecute, they wouldn’t leave it, neither will they let their friends leave it. We do not believe if we were so reckless we would get away with it. I don’t believe it.

“Do you remember the three and half years when I was in charge of the petroleum ministry, have you forgotten the $2.8 billion (issue)? If you have forgotten, I haven’t. Have you forgotten the PTF (Petroleum Trust Fund)?

“In the PTF, at one stage we had more than N53 billion at a time, we planned and spent it. It was investigated subsequently.

“So I assure you that I feel perfectly

CONTINUE READING HERE
http://amebosquare.com/news/buhari-nigerians-probe-ready/
Re: Buhari To Nigerians “probe Me, I Am Ready” by donsteady(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2016
Instead, declare your asset public first. Stop talking about what you can't do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians “probe Me, I Am Ready” by OkoAfusa: 3:24pm On May 29, 2016
donsteady:
Instead, declare your asset public first. Stop talking about what you can't do.

He even wanted to probe the hands that flourish is campaign
Re: Buhari To Nigerians “probe Me, I Am Ready” by Stevoohlicent(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2016
I dont see anything special in this news...
Re: Buhari To Nigerians “probe Me, I Am Ready” by chikel2000(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2016
Probe ke? He won't do anything. Bunch of noisemakers
Re: Buhari To Nigerians “probe Me, I Am Ready” by donsteady(m): 3:29pm On May 29, 2016
OkoAfusa:

He even wanted to probe the hands that flourish is campaign
The man is confused. Is obvious now.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians “probe Me, I Am Ready” by OkoAfusa: 3:45pm On May 29, 2016
donsteady:

The man is confused. Is obvious now.

His just trying to act like mr no nonsense my class teacher then, that will even flog the person that write the noise makers lolZ #SomethingsNoDeyChange
Re: Buhari To Nigerians “probe Me, I Am Ready” by Miriam20(f): 3:56pm On May 29, 2016
Buhari, I was not born during ya former rule, but I don't really know why I hated u right from the ver start
Re: Buhari To Nigerians “probe Me, I Am Ready” by sinkhole: 4:58pm On May 29, 2016
Miriam20:
Buhari, I was not born during ya former rule, but I don't really know why I hated u right from the ver start
Its obvious now, u hated him because he is Hausa/Fulani by tribe and moreso, he is also a Muslim!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians “probe Me, I Am Ready” by Miriam20(f): 7:24pm On May 29, 2016
sinkhole:
Its obvious now, u hated him because he is Hausa/Fulani by tribe and moreso, he is also a Muslim!
They claim they don't have tribe, they always say they're bahaushei ask anyone u know they believe Islam is a tribe and not a religion
Re: Buhari To Nigerians “probe Me, I Am Ready” by phemmie06(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2016
Who go probe you, you don comot immunity

(1) (Reply)

Tonights' Big Question: Can You Die For Nigeria? / APC Chieftains Come Out For Judge Over Buhari’s Certificate Ruling / Faleke Lacks Legal Right To File Petition Against Bello‎ – Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.