Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,753 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos (51931 Views)

Burial Of Father And Daughter Electrocuted In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral / Father And Daughter Cry In Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Chicagoesontop: 6:42pm On May 24, 2016
olatunjithomas:
ohh sorry!!may their souls rest in peace
No evil shall befall us in Jesus name,Amen

AMEN !!
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by virginchaser(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2016
Peace Mass Transit have always been known for there reckless driving and i have not seen them taking a drastic decision to correct this. Last time my wife visited Enugu from Portharcourt, i have to cancelled and tipped driver on reasons why he should be careful on the highway.
Many a times you see some transporters that are involves in accident quickly paint off there company logo.

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Elhabeeb1(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2016
Madam Peacemass transit did not take the life of your Husband and daughter, God did. It's not evil for someone to die in a car crash, however God decide to end your life, you shall surely go that way. Sorry for your loss.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 24, 2016
DIG1:

Did not see any post on Facebook, the accident scene crossed my mind yesterday as I was driving and what I posted was what I was analysing in my mind. The scene of the accident is too obvious for anyone to analyze what must have happened.
of course I know that you didn't , I was only surprised at the level of coincidence in the two analysis that's all. I think we should think of the possible causes of the accident and prefer suggestions to forestall similar occurrence ( if possible) Kudos anyways at your analysis as someone was saying that the pmt bus was on his lane.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Ureo2014: 7:24pm On May 24, 2016
Dat is what you get when the driver is driving and watching video. Road safety is a failure

1 Like

Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by eyinjuege: 8:21pm On May 24, 2016
StepTwo:
so instead of mourning she she still had d courage to bring it to d internet.

hmm!

death is now jst any normal thing as someone said before.

RIP to dem.

I guess we all grieve differently..
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Kriptic: 8:33pm On May 24, 2016
Peace mass. God forbid! They killed my aunty some years ago as well. They are the absolute worst.

ABC and God is Good are the only ones I can enter these days. If I miss their buses, I cancel the trip or try again the following day.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Sijo01(f): 8:38pm On May 24, 2016
kapai:

seriously ....Never knew you have also observe it.It's very disgusting at the rate which so called mgt of the company do pack all these undisciplined n reckless drivers into their company.

Would never forget my experience in one of my journeys to PH with them.Drivers was reckless and the annoying part of it, them so much believe in these fetish charms.would even brag with you of bn indestructible on Stirling.

May God have mercy on the death n give the family fortitude to bear the loss.

I have never travelled with them and will never advise anybody I hold dear to my heart to do same. I've seen enough damages this company have done to human beings.

@bold, some of them even teleport from accident scenes.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by bennymark(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2016
So touching.

GurlFriend:
The husband and child

lalasticlala
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by greatefa1011(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
Peace mass transit shud take a critical look at their drivers...those guys are always rough on roads..
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Appareil(m): 12:00am On May 25, 2016
zico530:
But this woman get mind to post this sad photo of a dear husband and daughter. RIP to the dead
Exactly my thoughts too!
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Gozzzy(m): 12:46am On May 25, 2016
the day federal government will close down pieces mass transit, I'm sure Nigerians will celebrate. Can't forget the accident my dad had with one of their buses, when he was returning from Abuja... may God help us, Amen.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by kikelomojessy(f): 6:25am On May 25, 2016
Have experience what it means to lose a not just one loved one but two, even till tomorro my hearts still cries for them. Ma may Gox grant you strength. So sorry!
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by calculator123(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I doubt the truck driver died - but who knows he might have gotten ejected from not wearing seatbelt but definitely not from trauma from the impact.

I won't wheel over or slow down.

When the police come to measure eh road they can see who is on the right lane as opposed to seeing my tracks all over the place and concluding that I caused the crash by leaving my lane.

The Bus driver has the obligation to his paying clients to be careful and drive like a gentleman.

Also, the occupants, especially the front seat passengers, what were they doing as they were being driven with reckless abandon?
sleeping i guess
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by flexcity82: 1:14pm On May 25, 2016
may their soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by flexcity82: 1:49pm On May 25, 2016
i pity you so much the way God punish people like you is very special
EgunMogaji:

I will not give way, not my responsibility.

Next time you're in public transport, caution your driver that there are people like me on the road and to drive like a gentleman.

By the way, I'm immune to all your sky fairy god portion stuff.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 25, 2016
flexcity82:
i pity you so much the way God punish people like you is very special

It will be the same for you and your entire household.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by spencekat(m): 7:55pm On May 25, 2016
victorazy:

"Her way"?

For me, she is not emotional, just few words, not articulated at all as someone that lost special ppl in her life.

Anyway na God know!
(Always pray before you travel)
God knows the best.Some of the departed souls prayed before they embarked on the ill fated trip.
Re: Father And Daughter Die In Peacemass Accident: Wife Shares Heartbreaking Photos by kayalla(f): 12:19am On May 26, 2016
take heart. RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.