Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 (8477 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Are you serious shocked

Cc DanceVille, Rapmoney, alobright17, DaZion, Caseless
Look, Teenage lust love is infallible in its gullibility....

She prolly thinks they are Nigerian romeo and Juliet.....

Wait, does she watch Korean Movie undecided
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 2:36pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:
Look, Teenage lust love is infallible in its gullibility....

She prolly thinks they are Nigerian romeo and Juliet.....

Wait, does she watch Korean Movie undecided
Did you see the age difference? That's way too much
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by DanceVille: 2:37pm On May 24, 2016
She needs to be advice and show love..
Well, I won't blame her, because Love is like a blood.
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Err... There's really nothing spectacular with the age difference....

We have 39 year old males marrying 22 year old females and no one complains........

The age is the problem, not the difference.

1 Like

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 24, 2016
Talk sense into her... 17 isn't so young btw undecided
The 29 yr old guy sef lipsrsealed angry
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by rockyh(m): 3:21pm On May 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
17 Ain't that young tho...undecided
She's Old enough to Know what's good and what's .

So...Plain old heartfelt talk should knock some sense into her.
PS----is she In college?

so funny AR you y say a 17 years old girl is old enough . Pls what is the maturity age in Nigeria then search yourself
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by rockyh(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
17 Ain't that young tho...undecided
She's Old enough to Know what's good and what's .

So...Plain old heartfelt talk should knock some sense into her.
PS----is she In college?

so funny AR you y say a 17 years old girl is old enough . Pls what is the maturity age in Nigeria then correct yourself
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by alobright17(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Are you serious shocked

Cc DanceVille, Rapmoney, alobright17, DaZion, Caseless

Where have u been?abi you dey strike?
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I'm not in support of beating tho, I was telling my cousin beating her will make matters worst as she may want someone to console or talk to. She may go back to the old fool who is taking advantage of her innocency
if u ask me, here's Wat I'll do..

Bring her close to ur self, educate her on the issue at hand, make her understand the dangers in between and while u do this, let an elderly man in ur family meet this 29yr old for a convo, he'll know what to say to the guy to put him off the innocent girl's neck....

But as he don chop am and the thing tight, Hmmm! He may not agree to leave her oooooo grin buh just try this technique
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by olarhtunji(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:

OK gimme her number let me talk to her btw she's matured enough to know what she wants...she can't just open her legs like dat....girls find pleasure in dating older guys....
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 24, 2016
olarhtunji:

OK gimme her number let me talk to her btw she's matured enough to know what she wants...she can't just open her legs like dat....girls find pleasure in dating older guys....
B!tch niqqa if you don't got nothing in you brain...keep yer fingers in check...fuckktard!...
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 4:38pm On May 24, 2016
olarhtunji:

At 17, you joking right?
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by olarhtunji(m): 4:43pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
At 17, you joking right?

maybe she's a fan of the kardashians and Jenners...... grin
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by robosky02(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2016
olarhtunji:

lobish lobish

advice ni advise ko
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 4:46pm On May 24, 2016
olarhtunji:

maybe she's a fan of the kardashians and Jenners...... grin
Not funny angry
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Menace2Society(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2016
slyIsaac:

B!tch niqqa if you don't got nothing in you brain...keep yer fingers in check...fuckktard!...
Cool down warrior undecided
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by olarhtunji(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2016
robosky02:

lobish lobish
advice ni advise ko

baba calm down
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Menace2Society(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
At 17, you joking right?
Yep what's the problem grin
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by robosky02(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2016
olarhtunji:

baba calm down

that's a kid

stay off

Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by firstking01(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2016
I smell hypocrisy here...op, @what age did you have your first boyfriendundecided??...i'm sure you won't be sincere enough to answer this questionundecided
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Rukkydelta(f): 4:59pm On May 24, 2016
And some ladies and Gentlemen of niaraland will say is better for a girl to date a guy far older than her cos he'll be mature,more experience take care of her and bla bla,they encourages a teenager to date a guy in his mid/late twenties .......So what are they going to say about this ?......Op just sit her down and advise her, Put her into prayers also
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Caseless: 5:00pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Are you serious shocked

Hello!
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Fynestboi: 5:01pm On May 24, 2016
First we need to be sure this is not another cooked up story.

undecided
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by olarhtunji(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2016
robosky02:

that's a kid
stay off
somebody cannot play again?....
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 5:09pm On May 24, 2016
Caseless:
Hello!
I miss u, where u hide since? kiss
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 5:11pm On May 24, 2016
Fynestboi:
First we need to be sure this is not another cooked up story.

undecided
Its not, my cousin brother is following this thread. He registered today
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 5:12pm On May 24, 2016
Rukkydelta:
And some ladies and Gentlemen of niaraland will say is better for a girl to date a guy far older than her cos he'll be mature,more experience take care of her and bla bla,they encourages a teenager to date a guy in his mid/late twenties .......So what are they going to say about this ?......Op just sit her down and advise her, Put her into prayers also
I tire o, most of them see nothing wrong in this.
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Fynestboi: 5:12pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Its not, my cousin brother is following this thread. He registered today

Quick Question.

Where are the parent? And how close is the victim to the parent?
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by AngelAhnie(f): 5:15pm On May 24, 2016
Fynestboi:

Quick Question.

Where are the parent? And how close is the victim to the parent?
she stays with her parents, hope you are trying to blame them They are decent people
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Blessograo(f): 5:16pm On May 24, 2016
The girl needs serious discpline
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Blessograo(f): 5:18pm On May 24, 2016
you this girl again lipsrsealed
AngelAhnie:
I miss u, where u hide since? kiss
Re: My 17 Years Old Cousin Is Dating A Guy Of 29 by Fynestboi: 5:19pm On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
she stays with her parents, hope you are trying to blame them They are decent people

Sure I know they are undecided

The parent should do the needful, sit her Down and talk sense into her head, and also the brother or parent should try talking to the 29years old guy.

Let him know, except if the parent are comfortable with such, which I believed the parent can't be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! / Randy Couple Caught Having Sex In The Open In Broad Daylight / Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.