Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? (885 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? / Checkout My Kid Sister's Pre-Wedding Photos / 7 Things You Should Never Fear As A Nigerian Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 1:41pm On May 24, 2016
Mine actually was the world coming to an end b4 exploring a huge part of it...
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by fairlyusedpant: 1:43pm On May 24, 2016
My fear as a kid was when i saw mama nkechi pant, i became so afraid, i fear eh... Chai... See pant
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by Hadez(f): 1:43pm On May 24, 2016
Wt horror movies cuz I always dream abt it
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by slimthugchimee(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2016
mine was "nothing" i feared nothing, when i see nothing i would start crying, my brothers would threaten me with nothing. i really hated and feared nothing
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by fairlyusedpant: 1:47pm On May 24, 2016
Hadez:
oh, u mean those naija horror movies, like nkechi the witch girl, or angela the latest karashika, they are very scaring eh, you will even dream about the producers and marketers sef
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2016
Hadez:
lolx,yea it do giv me sliplex nyt
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by slimthugchimee(m): 1:48pm On May 24, 2016
mine was "nothing" i feared nothing, when i see nothing i would start crying, my brothers would threaten me with nothing. i really hated and feared nothing
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
My fear as a kid was when i saw mama nkechi pant, i became so afraid, i fear eh... Chai... See pant
you this guy,you be xumtin elxe
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by fairlyusedpant: 1:50pm On May 24, 2016
slimthugchimee:
you are not a human being na, which planet are you from?
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by Frei(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2016
Which one is"worxt" again?
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 1:51pm On May 24, 2016
slimthugchimee:
you fear nothing,ur brother threaten you wiv nothing and u cry when u c nufin,xo wat ix nufin?
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by fairlyusedpant: 1:52pm On May 24, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
you this guy,you be xumtin elxe
cheesy
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
cheesy
what up with your moniker?
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by slimthugchimee(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
you fear nothing,ur brother threaten you wiv nothing and u cry when u c nufin,xo wat ix nufin?
that thing that does not have anything grin
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by slimthugchimee(m): 1:57pm On May 24, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

you are not a human being na, which planet are you from?
planet fairly used pant angry
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 2:03pm On May 24, 2016
Throw in your comments
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by PunkyV(f): 2:17pm On May 24, 2016
It was a radio drama about a witchdoctor with the most creepiest voice I have ever heard. If I didnt want to eat or whatever, my mother threatened to pull the guy out of the radio. That trick worked every time.
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 24, 2016
Always was scared of the dark

still a bit scared to be honest
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 2:22pm On May 24, 2016
PunkyV:
It was a radio drama about a witchdoctor with the most creepiest voice I have ever heard. If I didnt want to eat or whatever, my mother threatened to pull the guy out of the radio. That trick worked every time.
haha,parents nd tricks they play on one intelligence
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2016
SirWere:
Always was scared of the dark

still a bit scared to be honest
bros that fear ix real,wen ah was a kid,i do run away from darknex wherever i was
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 24, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
bros that fear ix real,wen ah was a kid,i do run away from darknex wherever i was
Asin ehnnn........

That fear too bad... Person go dey imagine say hands are grabbing him in the darkness

it didn't help that I loved horror movies too.......
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by rosieluv(f): 2:45pm On May 24, 2016
fire n darkness,am stil scared of both
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by Whitneysoma(f): 2:48pm On May 24, 2016
Mine ws wen i watched dah goge africa
Mehn d way d gurlx painted der faces ws xo scary
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by silvertongue(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2016
Ghosts on donlop slippers cheesy
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2016
rosieluv:
fire n darkness,am stil scared of both
aunty,you be big girl na,y u kan dy fear till now?
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2016
Whitneysoma:
Mine ws wen i watched dah goge africa Mehn d way d gurlx painted der faces ws xo scary
dat ish was quite scary
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 24, 2016
I remember been scared of darkness: I cried when ever am asked to go out when its very late to get something outside for my parents
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by rosieluv(f): 10:21pm On May 24, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
aunty,you be big girl na,y u kan dy fear till now?

had a fire attack wen i ws a child
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:23pm On May 24, 2016
Omittesb:
I remember been scared of darkness: I cried when ever am asked to go out when its very late to get something outside for my parents
darkness was a common fear for we all bak then ax a kid
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2016
rosieluv:

had a fire attack wen i ws a child
oh!! xowie for such dear
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by rosieluv(f): 10:31pm On May 24, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
oh!! xowie for such dear
tnkx
Re: What Was Your Worxt Fear As A Kid??? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Do U Wanna Mak Ur Ex Jealous? Read This / Woman Turns Into Snake During Sex With Lover In Akwa Ibom / Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.