Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash (12152 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / Gionee X1 Comes With 4G, Fingerprint And Dual Flash At Low Price / CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 24, 2016
Youngpo413:
Yeah , I saw the leaks on Gsmarena, it just passed through TEENA certification , Engadget and tech crunch are agog with the info, it also made the front page on Wall Street journal and CNN, Choi it gonna be a big bang...... Uwaafid.

But you can lie ooo shocked shocked shocked

Gsmarena
Engadget
Tech crunch
Wall Street journal
CNN

All because of C9. How much tecno pay you guys sef?
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by bmatty123: 12:47am On May 25, 2016
Iceman296:

People are earnestly anticipating the release of the next flagship camera device from Tecno Mobile Nigeria. They have been inundated with lots of questions on when the next camon device will be released. If you could recall Tecno Mobile launched the very first camon device last year which was tagged Camon C8. The device became an instant hit, out -selling most of the devices in the same price range. The huge sales recorded by the device was due to the amazing low–light performance of the camera. In fact the camera was so good that it was compared with that of the Iphone 6 and the word Camon is now a household name and many people are imagining what the next Camon device will look like

It seems that the wait is going to be over soon as we got what appears to be the image of next Camon device ; Tecno Camon C9. Feed your eyes

We are excited!!! Dual front camera with dual flash

From the image Below, the Camon C9 will probably come with dual front camera which will be able to capture breath-taking selfie photos. If this turns out to be the final concept on the Camon C9, then Camon C9 will be the best selfie camera phone ever. Rumour has it that both front and back cameras will have 13MP, this will be awesome for selfie lovers. Dual 13MP front camera is unbelievably huge and innovative.
We also noticed that the image has dual flash which will be the first in the industry. I haven’t seen a device with dual front camera with dual flash in my entire life, Camon C9 is definitely going to be the best selfie camera phone in the world. One can now capture the best moment even in the dark with the innovative dual flash on the front-facing camera.

Disclaimer; i do not have the complete specs of the device yet but i believe the upcoming Camon C9 is going to be a powerful camera device.
.. C9 don copy htc.... D htc already has ds spec
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by akashi01(m): 1:10am On May 25, 2016
Youngpo413:
Yeah , I saw the leaks on Gsmarena, it just passed through TEENA certification , Engadget and tech crunch are agog with the info, it also made the front page on Wall Street journal and CNN, Choi it gonna be a big bang...... Uwaafid.
liars like you should be caged and thrown into the ocean o

CNN ko NCC ni

hungry marketer
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by akashi01(m): 1:12am On May 25, 2016
Youngpo413:
This is going to be a direct rival for the yet to be released iPhone 7,both in camera department and performance.....
Fvctards like you should be shot in the face
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Youngpo413: 8:00am On May 25, 2016
akashi01:
liars like you should be caged and thrown into the ocean o

CNN ko NCC ni

hungry marketer
for you not to see the sarcasm in my post really shows how daft you are, do I look like a tecno marketer to you? Foolish man.

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Youngpo413: 8:03am On May 25, 2016
akashi01:

mumu, check again, that was sarcasm, olodo.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Youngpo413: 8:06am On May 25, 2016
ollah1:

But you can lie ooo shocked shocked shocked

Gsmarena
Engadget
Tech crunch
Wall Street journal
CNN

All because of C9. How much tecno pay you guys sef?
you really need to go back to school since you can't discern a simple sarcasm, I don't use tecno phones talk less of marketing for them, I'm not that broke and wretched.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Youngpo413: 8:09am On May 25, 2016
This is youngpo413, I'll be waiting for you fools, just bring it on. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by dasphinx1(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2016
Youngpo413:
This is youngpo413, I'll be waiting for you fools, just bring it on. Nonsense and ingredients.

cheesy , calm down now bro wink
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by dasphinx1(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2016
akashi01:

i hope you realize you just dissed someone for no reason? He was being sarcastic.....
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Nobody: 9:20am On May 25, 2016
Youngpo413:
you really need to go back to school since you can't discern a simple sarcasm, I don't use tecno phones talk less of marketing for them, I'm not that broke and wretched.

i understood ur post perfectly but didn't understand mine
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Nobody: 10:36am On May 25, 2016
MizMyColi:
Hmmmm

Errmmm
I have some observations I want to point out please.

I hope it will come with a 2GB RAM or more sef?
Will it have OTG function?

Another issue is that I noticed my VLC media player does not play subtitles on W4, hope this will be corrected subsequently.
btw

This is pure evulz o

Choi.
It's a beauty to behold really.

Good morning madam. I was at computer village yesterday but the price of the W4 has risen to 27500 so I eventually bought the L7 for 24500. Nice device tho but no SD card support. Just 16Gb
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by MizMyColi(f): 10:41am On May 25, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Good morning madam. I was at computer village yesterday but the price of the W4 has risen to 27500 so I eventually bought the L7 for 24500. Nice device tho but no SD card support. Just 16Gb

shocked shocked
This is serious!!

It's all good.
Haven't used L7 though.
Here's hoping you enjoy the device.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by MizMyColi(f): 10:44am On May 25, 2016
bmatty123:
.. C9 don copy htc.... D htc already has ds spec

Errrmmm

*scratches head*

Is there any mobile co out there that does not copy a spec or two from competitors
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by joseph1832(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2016
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked
This is serious!!

It's all good.
Haven't used L7 though.
E be like say dem don make you brand ambassador for Techno mobile oh... Lol. grin
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by MizMyColi(f): 10:48am On May 25, 2016
joseph1832:
E be like say dem don make you brand ambassador for Techno mobile oh... Lol. grin

gringringrin
If I become one of their brand ambassadors, na to dey cruise first class like Tiwa sure pass na.
Lol

It doesn't take much for me to passionately like or dislike stuff.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Nobody: 10:57am On May 25, 2016
MizMyColi:

shocked shocked
This is serious!!

It's all good.
Haven't used L7 though.

Yes it's a cool device. Tecno has really improved in their design and sleekness.

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by joseph1832(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2016
MizMyColi:

gringringrin
If I become one of their brand ambassadors, na to dey cruise first class like Tiwa sure pass na.
Lol

It doesn't take much for me to passionately like or dislike stuff.
LOL. I'm sure you don't need a Techno endorsement to fly first class, you can be like our common sense senator na. Lol. grin

I'm aware of your passion Ada, that alone endears me to you. Just keep being you, and steer clear of politics... Lol. Notice I gave it a break? Lol.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by MizMyColi(f): 11:16am On May 25, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. I'm sure you don't need a Techno endorsement to fly first class, you can be like our common sense senator na. Lol. grin

I'm aware of your passion Ada, that alone endears me to you. Just keep being you, and steer clear of politics... Lol. Notice I gave it a break? Lol.

Yeah.
I noticed you did.
I think I teased you about that months back.

If I may ask, why?
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by MizMyColi(f): 11:17am On May 25, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Yes it's a cool device. Tecno has really improved in their design and sleekness.

Yes O o
I concur.
like totally cool
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Orator2383: 11:24am On May 25, 2016
It's nice design concept . Good job from Tecno
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Nobody: 11:35am On May 25, 2016
Youngpo413:
mumu, check again, that was sarcasm, olodo.
Someone has learned a new word, pls stop being a broken record
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by joseph1832(m): 11:49am On May 25, 2016
MizMyColi:

Yeah.
I noticed you did.
I think I teased you about that months back.

If I may ask, why?
Yea you did. I'm one who hate seeing and reading nonsense. And, the nonsense is getting too much, to the point its making me angry, so why get angry over things you can do little about, that's why I stopped commenting as I use to.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by myungidbaloxy: 12:06pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by flexcity82: 12:47pm On May 25, 2016
sure it should be if it is not more than 1gb ram what is it called C9 for
osenbarak:
i just hope it is more than 1gb ram
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Xhaka(m): 2:37pm On May 25, 2016
Mehn, can't wait.. when will it be released?
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Youngpo413: 2:43pm On May 25, 2016
asodane:

blah blah blah , just suit your self, retarrrrd.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Youngpo413: 2:52pm On May 25, 2016
asodane:

on a second thought, I do believe you are the broken record here, shameless animal.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Youngpo413: 2:55pm On May 25, 2016
asodane:

I'll be waiting for your reply as usual.... Idiot.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 25, 2016
Youngpo413:
I'll be waiting for your reply as usual.... Idiot.
Immaturity is really a disease, there should be a maturity test for some people before they comment.

This guy really need help someone should takes him to psychiatric hospital ASAP.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Youngpo413: 3:37pm On May 25, 2016
asodane:

Immaturity is really a disease, there should be a maturity test for some people before they comment.

This guy really need help someone should takes him to psychiatric hospital ASAP.

mature people the last time I checked always do mind their own business, you are far from it, every sane man here knows what my post was all about but since you are so stupid, you find it difficult to understand, Mr man, drop the word maturity cos you are far from it, oh, you expected me to keep quiet and suck it up? That can never happen here as far as I'm concerned, you really need a second thought before quoting people, you had bitten more than what you can chew, Mr mature fool...... I'm still waiting, useless man.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Youngpo413: 3:49pm On May 25, 2016
asodane:

handsome man with an empty brain, how pathetic....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mtn Sim Not Browsing Please Help / Nokia Introduces Solar Phone Charger In Nigeria / How Much Is Recharge Card Sold In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.