Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash (12184 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / Gionee X1 Comes With 4G, Fingerprint And Dual Flash At Low Price / CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Penaldo: 11:53pm On May 29, 2016
SirLewis:
You're really not smart are you? Still using another account to reply me are you? Think I still wouldn't know it's you? Next time when registering multiple accounts to deceive your fellow Nigerians, at least, be smart and register on different dates. If this is what tecno pays you for, to come on nairaland to create topics and comment on them with different accounts, you really should take your own flimsy advice and look for another job to do. Maybe bricklaying since you're obviously not smart enough to handle a normal job.
May trailer JAM you if this account holder is different from the one you responded to....

SAY AMEN
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by SirLewis(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2016
Penaldo:
May trailer JAM you if this account holder is different from the one you responded to....

SAY AMEN
Tis hard to accept being exposed as a fraud, a charlatan and a simpleton, I know. But take your L like a champ. LOSER! Waiting for your reply, you can use your other accounts if you wish, maybe cliveglobal1, ibibiofirstlady or TeeFeh? You're not even ashamed, posing as a female online. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by TeeFeh(f): 6:18am On May 30, 2016
Orator2383:
It must be 2gb RAM this type around
yeah hoping to see it drop soon
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by TeeFeh(f): 11:15am On May 30, 2016
SirLewis:
Tis hard to accept being exposed as a fraud, a charlatan and a simpleton, I know. But take your L like a champ. LOSER! Waiting for your reply, you can use your other accounts if you wish, maybe cliveglobal1, ibibiofirstlady or TeeFeh? You're not even ashamed, posing as a female online. Chai!
LOL which time will you people stop mentioning my name nah??I said I'm not a tecno marketer..stop this abeg
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by BolajiChang: 9:26pm On May 30, 2016
Iont just understand people, izzit bad to be a fan?

TeeFeh:
LOL which time will you people stop mentioning my name nah??I said I'm not a tecno marketer..stop this abeg
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by brook75: 6:14am On May 31, 2016
lets wait for its release then
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Nobody: 6:32am On May 31, 2016
oh i still have my c8, let it be released so i can upgrade
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:16pm On May 31, 2016
If they really do this, It's going to be so cool
Iceman296:

People are earnestly anticipating the release of the next flagship camera device from Tecno Mobile Nigeria. They have been inundated with lots of questions on when the next camon device will be released. If you could recall Tecno Mobile launched the very first camon device last year which was tagged Camon C8. The device became an instant hit, out -selling most of the devices in the same price range. The huge sales recorded by the device was due to the amazing low–light performance of the camera. In fact the camera was so good that it was compared with that of the Iphone 6 and the word Camon is now a household name and many people are imagining what the next Camon device will look like

It seems that the wait is going to be over soon as we got what appears to be the image of next Camon device ; Tecno Camon C9. Feed your eyes

We are excited!!! Dual front camera with dual flash

From the image Below, the Camon C9 will probably come with dual front camera which will be able to capture breath-taking selfie photos. If this turns out to be the final concept on the Camon C9, then Camon C9 will be the best selfie camera phone ever. Rumour has it that both front and back cameras will have 13MP, this will be awesome for selfie lovers. Dual 13MP front camera is unbelievably huge and innovative.
We also noticed that the image has dual flash which will be the first in the industry. I haven’t seen a device with dual front camera with dual flash in my entire life, Camon C9 is definitely going to be the best selfie camera phone in the world. One can now capture the best moment even in the dark with the innovative dual flash on the front-facing camera.

Disclaimer; i do not have the complete specs of the device yet but i believe the upcoming Camon C9 is going to be a powerful camera device.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:16pm On May 31, 2016
They won't
Alfred234:
After all the dual camera and flash they'll still spoil the phone with 1gb RAM
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:17pm On May 31, 2016
Why will they make that kind of phone and still put 1GB RAM
MizMyColi:
Hmmmm

Errmmm
I have some observations I want to point out please.

I hope it will come with a 2GB RAM or more sef?
Will it have OTG function?

Another issue is that I noticed my VLC media player does not play subtitles on W4, hope this will be corrected subsequently.
btw

This is pure evulz o

Choi.
It's a beauty to behold really.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:20pm On May 31, 2016
They've not dropped the phone yet
Engnrcollins:
Tecno is really coming up with smart smartphones with cool specs nowadays but have you noticed that most of the smartphones that they are unveiling nowadays use to be mostly centered on one functionality? Take the Boom j8,j5 and Camon C8 for example.
The boom j8 is specifically made for music lovers with good music functionality while the camon C8 was centered on camera.

Now i ask, why can't they merge all this functionality on one smartphone?

I look forward to seeing this camon c9 to feature awesome combos with pocket friendly price :-)

something below 3gb ram is a hell no for me. wink
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:20pm On May 31, 2016
Will u help them fix it?
bobo65:
Stopid ppl
They will not go and fix the flaws of c8 they are busy making new versions
These Chinese ppl don't just think straight
Definitely
Youngpo413:
Yeah , I saw the leaks on Gsmarena, it just passed through TEENA certification , Engadget and tech crunch are agog with the info, it also made the front page on Wall Street journal and CNN, Choi it gonna be a big bang...... Uwaafid.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:21pm On May 31, 2016
They still have a long way to go before they can rival iPhone
Youngpo413:
This is going to be a direct rival for the yet to be released iPhone 7,both in camera department and performance.....
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:22pm On May 31, 2016
They don't sleep now, They'll def work on it
pcoolioz:
hmm.. well c8 wasn't bad except the ram for me and it's bulky compared to j8, hope this one comes with a bigger ram sha? it would just be messed up if the ram is still small.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:23pm On May 31, 2016
It'll be expensive, That's for sure
BolajiChang:
I doubt it, It is going to be close to 3Gb, Only it might be quite expensive

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:25pm On May 31, 2016
Time will tell
bobo65:

How can a Tecno phone be a rival for an iPhone?

I really don't understand Nigerians

Do u know the only things C8 has better than an iPhone 4s is the battery and back camera?

The same ppl that compared their camera to iPhone 6 camera and got lashing of their life

Some ppl sha

C9 might b a rival for maybe iPhone 5
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:25pm On May 31, 2016
That is for sure
Marvell23:
Nice innovation i expect it to come with at least 2gb of RAM
Lol
teelaweee:
Pls let it be 2gb or more tecno pls
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:26pm On May 31, 2016
That is for sure
Marvell23:
Nice innovation i expect it to come with at least 2gb of RAM
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:27pm On May 31, 2016
This is not true
bobo65:

If u ain't a lady then u prolly use ur phone to snap n upload on 2go cos c8 crashes instagram n bbm
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:28pm On May 31, 2016
Why not
Dembali:
I used the C8 and I loved all about the Phone especially the Camera. I hope this C9 is an Improved of the C8 and it must be Affordable.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:29pm On May 31, 2016
I don't think it's true and if it is, It's a good thing
bcardastro:
BTW I heard MTN is launching their LTE network soon,how true is that ??
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:29pm On May 31, 2016
It will now
kesses:
well i expect it to surpass C8 in all aspect like the RAM,Screen size and others
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:32pm On May 31, 2016
That might not happen o, and if it does, the phone will be way expensive
kolexepana:
I'd love the camera to be more than 13Mp
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:38pm On May 31, 2016
They're chinko and they're making their money
iamawara:
Lol. 2 front cameras? Chinko
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:42pm On May 31, 2016
Lol
akashi01:

Fvctards like you should be shot in the face
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:42pm On May 31, 2016
Lmao
akashi01:
liars like you should be caged and thrown into the ocean o

CNN ko NCC ni

hungry marketer
Haha
ollah1:

But you can lie ooo shocked shocked shocked

Gsmarena
Engadget
Tech crunch
Wall Street journal
CNN

All because of C9. How much tecno pay you guys sef?
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:45pm On May 31, 2016
Everyone can't be that smart now
Youngpo413:
for you not to see the sarcasm in my post really shows how daft you are, do I look like a tecno marketer to you? Foolish man.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:48pm On May 31, 2016
Anyone that uses tecno is broke and wretched?
Youngpo413:
you really need to go back to school since you can't discern a simple sarcasm, I don't use tecno phones talk less of marketing for them, I'm not that broke and wretched.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by onekindaguy: 6:50pm On May 31, 2016
Someone cannot play with *In Koker's voice
Youngpo413:
This is youngpo413, I'll be waiting for you fools, just bring it on. Nonsense and ingredients.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free Unlock Software For Nokia Lumia 635 / EaseMoni Loaned Me Money Without My Consent (See Chats) / Exclusive: Leaked Full Specs Of Infinix Big 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.