Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash (12198 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / Gionee X1 Comes With 4G, Fingerprint And Dual Flash At Low Price / CAMON C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Minesota1(f): 4:52am On Jun 02, 2016
stevepeters:
The camera would be a selling point for Nigerians especially the ladies and picture lovers. Ignoring other specs, in view of this type of phone with such camera feature, its gonna be a bomb!!!
Yes Yes

1 Like

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Dannybrainz: 10:23am On Jun 02, 2016
that one na killing..dual cam
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by FrozeBABE: 10:29am On Jun 02, 2016
selfies just got better..i cant wait!!
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Woaw. This really will change the selfie Game yo
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
Dannybrainz:
that one na killing..dual cam
as in eh.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Henrybright(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
What about your boom j8
ibibiofirstlady:
Can't wait for C9
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by JanethEze(f): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
ChidinmaRose:

I dey tell you. Dem dey try sha.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by JanethEze(f): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
FrozeBABE:
selfies just got better..i cant wait!!

All the selfie babes, let's unite ooo. grin
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by JanethEze(f): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
I hope it has a 3GB RAM sha. That would be awesome.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by majorclems: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Nawa ooo..back to back. C9 wud b mad from d specs
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by ibibiofirstlady(f): 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Henrybright:
What about your boom j8
That one is very much safe. I am not tired of it yet grin
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Penaldo: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
onekindaguy:
You want to know?
Sure Bruv
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Henrybright(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol..it's alright... for me, I'm looking forward to wenever dey feel like bringing boom J9.For now let me keep on enjoying my boom j8 grin cheesy
ibibiofirstlady:
That one is very much safe. I am not tired of it yet grin
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by lambofri: 7:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Alfred234:
After all the dual camera and flash they'll still spoil the phone with 1gb RAM
I pray dey don't
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by lambofri: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2016
Selfies will be great at night in dark places now...amazing
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by lambofri: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2016
ChidinmaRose:
My thoughts exactly
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by lambofri: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2016
ollah1:

But you can lie ooo shocked shocked shocked

Gsmarena
Engadget
Tech crunch
Wall Street journal
CNN

All because of C9. How much tecno pay you guys sef?
Lmao
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by lambofri: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2016
Orator2383:
It's nice design concept . Good job from Tecno
Yes very good design
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by lambofri: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2016
Orator2383:
It's nice design concept . Good job from Tecno
Yes very ood design
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Cdave: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Great!....tecno gives us yet another reason to anticipate
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Cdave: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
LOL...Tecno just gave some girls a full-time job niyen o!

lambofri:
Selfies will be great at night in dark places now...amazing
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
aT LEAST we should be allowed to rock our J8 first
Henrybright:
Lol..it's alright... for me, I'm looking forward to wenever dey feel like bringing boom J9.For now let me keep on enjoying my boom j8 grin cheesy
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by flexcity82: 4:28am On Jun 07, 2016
just the same way infinix does their phones. Some people only need 1gb phone while others can afford to pay for 2gb
SirLewis:
Really?! What's the "HUGE" difference between Tecno L8 and L8 plus?
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Piusman: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2016
Oyaaaa.....camon C9 coming....how much OP?
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Piusman: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
LMAO....as in ehn....13MP front and back camera. No be small tin

Cdave:
LOL...Tecno just gave some girls a full-time job niyen o!

Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by TohKunBoh: 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
MizMyColi:
Hmmmm

Errmmm
I have some observations I want to point out please.

I hope it will come with a 2GB RAM or more sef?
Will it have OTG function?

Another issue is that I noticed my VLC media player does not play subtitles on W4, hope this will be corrected subsequently.
btw

This is pure evulz o

Choi.
It's a beauty to behold really.
its not a battery phone, I doubt the OTG part,and yeah its truely a builty to behold.
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by TohKunBoh: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
There's no money in Nigeria but I'm sure that in the first week if sale, Tecno will sell 50000copies of this device out...nice
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Henrybright(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Exactly
ibibiofirstlady:
aT LEAST we should be allowed to rock our J8 first
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by Dam5reey(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
TohKunBoh:
its not a battery phone, I doubt the OTG part,and yeah its truely a builty to behold.

Do you fully understand what otg means.... It is not for charging other device seems that is your thought....
It now a comon feature on phones not 10k phones sha..

Tecno H6 has OTG enabled, it is just a feature to use other input hardwares...
H6 is my best tecno phone so far...
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
angry angry
Henrybright:
Exactly
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by TohKunBoh: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dam5reey:

Do you fully understand what otg means.... It is not for charging other device seems that is your thought....
It now a comon feature on phones not 10k phones sha..

Tecno H6 has OTG enabled, it is just a feature to use other input hardwares...
H6 is my best tecno phone so far...
oh thanks for clearing the AIR..its nice
Re: Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash by daphid25(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
JanethEze:
I hope it has a 3GB RAM sha. That would be awesome.
Wouldn't that be a competition with Phantom 5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Icloud Unlocking Solution / EXPOSED! You Can Now Login To Yahoo Mail With Your Phone / Are Iphones Overrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.