Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life (766 Views)

I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(3) / I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(2) / Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life by ZaraSanusi8(f): 2:21pm On May 24, 2016
ONE
I had just completed my diplomat as and was awaiting admission.
My name is Zara Sanusi, the daughter of Ahmed Sanusi, A very wealthy man in the country.The last of three kids,My mother loves me so much but hardly has my time because she was always at every fashion show and my father was always on business trips.My older ones are abroad doing their masters.
I am a very spoilt child,I tend to be quiet most times.
I sat in the living room ,home alone uploading pictures on instagram when I heard the door bell ring"who could that be"?I thought.I checked the time it was 2:38pm and mother doesn't get home till five and dad had just left for Lagos early that morning.I hurriedly went to open the door and standing face to face with me was my ex boyfriend"Tolu"...."Ahn ahn what is it you want?"I asked impatiently."I just want to"....I didn't even wait for him to complete his statement before I shut the door.How dare he?I had caught Tolu having sex with my best is and here he is trying to feign innocence..."mtcheeeew"I hissed as I slumped on the couch still thinking of Tolu.
"He really has guts"I muttered to myself.
MY NAME IS ZARA AND THIS IS MY LIFE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life by chikel2000(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2016
My name is Chikelue Agwubilo and am proud of who I am- money or no money.
Re: I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life by shiki(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2016
My dear if u never cheated on Tolu, it may be difficult for u to 4giv him, but if u in one way or the other cheated on him, ...4giv him immediately and let the love flows

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fettered Love / A Long Time Ago (a Short Story) / If Love Was Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.