Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life (876 Views)

I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(3) / I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life(2) / I Am Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life by ZaraSanusi8(f): 1:57pm On May 24, 2016
PROLOGUE
Bright rays from outside shone directly into my eyes,I didn't want to wake up now but I had to aanyway.As I made to stand up,I felt a sharp pain at my abdomen"o my God"I quickly made to check my calendar, it was the eight day in June,"My period"I hurried out of bed,yanked off the stained bedsheet and threw it into the laundry basket.
I entered the bathroom and turned on the shower mindful of my hair.I'm a very careful person,fashionable,privileged to be from a wealthy family,I am very beautiful,and well taken care of.
I AM ZARA SANUSI AND THIS IS MY LIFE

2 Likes

Re: Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life by jeyselassie(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2016
ZaraSanusi8:
PROLOGUE
Bright rays from outside shone directly into my eyes,I didn't want to wake up now but I had to aanyway.As I made to stand up,I felt a sharp pain at my abdomen"o my God"I quickly made to check my calendar, it was the eight day in June,"My period"I hurried out of bed,yanked off the stained bedsheet and threw it into the laundry basket.
I entered the bathroom and turned on the shower mindful of my hair.I'm a very careful person,fashionable,privileged to be from a wealthy family,I am very beautiful,and well taken care of.
I AM ZARA SANUSI AND THIS IS MY LIFE
foollowing lyk a blind mice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life by olatunjithomas(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2016
Akiika....let it flow, somebody get me my glasses.

1 Like

Re: Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life by phemmisky(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2016
Following
Re: Zara Sanusi And This Is My Life by Fijumokesayo(f): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
This look promising! Let the update roll in.

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions!!! Need Stories Written By Females On Nl / Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey / Publishing 30 Books In 30 Days (experiment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.