Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,971 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. (4674 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by robosky02(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2016
Be it a fling or a super strong crush, everyone loses sanity having one. At some point, everyone has experienced the chaotic madness at least once in their lifetime.

We are here to break down 8 things girls do when they have a crush

1. Secret Creepy Online Stalkingstalk

You turn into a professional 007 when you are crushing hard on someone. You tend to rely on his Social and Virtual reality. Facebook to know every little detail you can find about your “Prince Charming”. Instagram to drool on his Dashing pictures and of course Twitter to really know his take on things.

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 24, 2016
Wia d rest
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by robosky02(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2016
2. Dressing up:

You basically follow almost all the Beauty Gurus on YouTube or nairaland just to give your natural self more edge just for your guy. You probably have a million screenshots of outfit ideas and beauty hacks from Pinterest. All you want at this point is to somehow seek his attention.even by changinh your dp several times.

Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by missingrib(f): 2:46pm On May 24, 2016
crushing is a waste of time and energy
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by AngelAhnie(f): 2:47pm On May 24, 2016
Time to derail grin wink
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by robosky02(m): 2:48pm On May 24, 2016
3.Mutual friends at Rescueflirting

As girls usually tend to be shy, you would not confront your guy just yet. You are making an effort to become more closer to your mutual friends. You try telling them first and indirectly you ask them to be your future Third wheel.

Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by tempem: 2:49pm On May 24, 2016
come, come, come.. Where's halfricanadian..... grin
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by robosky02(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2016
4. Dropping Hints:

You now really want him to know. You laugh out loud at his Not so funny jokes. You are trying to up your flirt game. All you want is to woo him without putting yourself too out there.

Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by Cutehector(m): 2:51pm On May 24, 2016
Tempem ya crazy grin
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by robosky02(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2016
5. Screenshots of your conversations

Everything he says blows you away and you want your closest friends to know about it. So you send screenshots of your chats to girlfriends and you let them analyse your conversations for you.

Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by robosky02(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2016
6. Trying to be chill in front of him

Now that you are comfortable to talk to him in real life you try not to lose your sanity in front of him because he can see you now. You cannot jump around giggling like you did when he texted you first. All you do is take deep breaths to calm your racing heart and you try not make a direct eye contact.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by robosky02(m): 3:01pm On May 24, 2016
7 Re- Reading his chats

You wake up and you go to bed thinking about him. He is always on your mind. You cannot stop talking about him and nor can you stop Re-Reading the chats you had. You constantly come up with crazy scenarios about you two in your mind. Even a thought of him makes you smile.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2016
Please, when is Champions league finals??..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by iykekelvins(m): 3:05pm On May 24, 2016
Okay
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by robosky02(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2016
8. You finally make a Move:

Either all your efforts have paid off and the person of your dreams came along or you finally told him and you are so relieved that you did it.

These are the few weird and silly things girls do when they have an insane crush on someone. Crushes happen naturally to everyone and everything a person does is extremely fun be it a happy ending or not.

Author : Yashashree Chavan
cc: lalasticlala
http://www.confusedsandals.com/8-insanely-silly-things-girls-do-when-they-have-a-crush-on-someone/

Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 24, 2016
missingrib:
crushing is a waste of time and energy
shocked you havent found someone worthy of your 'time and energy' then

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by robosky02(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

its when she says yes

and

.... I do grin
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by robosky02(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2016
juhan:
shocked you havent found someone worthy of your 'time and energy' then

thank you jare
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2016
robosky02:

its when she says yes
and
.... I do grin
grin

Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by robosky02(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2016
so house,

lets share the crush stories,

the funny things you did?

how you stalk him or her

and how it ended

Cc: BiafraBushBoy, juhan, Kachisbarbie, mamawin, shizzy7, chriskosherbal, Smellymouth, ireneony, Mediapace, refiner
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 24, 2016
When a girl's crushing on you, she also picks unnecessary fights with you grin

that no1 is so true. I remember when my crush for shady and minho were still fressssh.......
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by tempem: 3:36pm On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Tempem ya crazy grin

cheesy, cute Héctor, why nah?
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2016
tempem:

cheesy, cute Héctor, why nah?
lol leave my sister in Christ alone wink
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Be like say Ronaldo get injury oooo. The game go dull
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by robosky02(m): 3:44pm On May 24, 2016
juhan:
When a girl's crushing on you, she also picks unnecessary fights with you grin

that no1 is so true. I remember when my crush for shady and minho were still fressssh.......

hahaha

that one ehh

the person go just dey para

why all the fight

not knowing its the crush.... lol cheesy
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by ireneony(f): 3:45pm On May 24, 2016
cheesy grin

We dress unclad smiley
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by tempem: 3:45pm On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
lol leave my sister in Christ alone wink
Hmm seriously? grin I hope she'll be here soon.. How is day going, bro?
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

oh.. You didn't watch it?

Mehhn, you missed some lots. Played last saturday, Manchester United clinched the title.

Looking forward to the F.A cup final: Athletico Madrid vs Real Madrid. Although I think it's gonna be a boring one

1 Like

Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by Rapmoney(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2016
Hmmm
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by Yuneehk(f): 3:54pm On May 24, 2016
I don't stalk him. I'm just guilty of 5 and 7 grin. I go through old chats and smile sheepishly
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Be like say Ronaldo get injury oooo. The game go dull
Make them rest Ronaldo Na...
Re: 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. by Rapmoney(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Na Saturday 28 May! grin

who u feel say go win the game?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Role Of Ugly Girls In Relationships Today / Be Sincere Can You Eat This? (photo) / What's The Funniest Name You Have Heard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.