Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Reasons Why The Next Nigerian Civil War Is Loading... (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why The Next Nigerian Civil War Is Loading... (PICS) (2047 Views)

FFK Reacts To Claims By Gowon That Ojukwu's Lies Caused Civil War / Unexploded Civil War Bomb Discovered In Oji River / Saraki: Anti-graft War Is Five-minute Sensationalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why The Next Nigerian Civil War Is Loading... (PICS) by lordcabasa(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2016
I was born not created, I grew up and did not evolve, I was educated as a human courtesy of the humans that raised me and I discovered through my awakened senses that I am an African.

In essence, I wasn't born with a religion but I acquired it just the same way I acquired every pleasure of life I'm conditioned to enjoy today; the pleasure of owning a car hasn't made my legs useless, yet how does my subscription to my religion make other black men my enemies? In reality, the only reason I love my brother, family and kinsmen is the bond of blood and kinship, which means were the Muslim or pagan I hunt today bore by my cousin, in him would I have found a brother.

The Men on white skin were able to colonise my fore father's because they brought in their religion which capitalised primarily on our disunity as a people, How else could the Brits have conquered the old "Benin Empire" if the people residing at the River banks not given them an easy passage? How else will sokoto have fallen if they had the needed support from Kano and Kaduna indigenes knowing that the invading forces were of an expeditory nature with a handful of soldiers.

Just as it was then, the worst the United states of America and Russia has ever degenerated to is a "cold war", yet they fight daily on foreign lands testing their weapons mostly in the middle east and African continents. If your religion forces you not to think then why did u spend the years acquiring education? If in your religion hating humans and most importantly Africans is your stock in trade then am afraid u need a better religion.

The Europeans met Africans at war and they named us Barbarians, we protected them with our own very lives from the harm of our brothers yet they named us savages and today our own very government protects the interest of foreigners over national interest and you still wonder why they call us " common thieves? "

In truth religion in Africa hasn't been part of problem solving which makes it mostly a part of the problem, Am not a christian nor Muslim in words nor deeds but I will always strive to be a Good man, and if that can't earn me a place in paradise, then in truth there is no such thing as paradise nor heaven.

1 Share

Re: Reasons Why The Next Nigerian Civil War Is Loading... (PICS) by ORACLE1975(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2016
Oshogbo weed loading....

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Next Nigerian Civil War Is Loading... (PICS) by Naijacitizen(m): 4:49pm On May 24, 2016
ORACLE1975:
Oshogbo weed loading....
And it is expired.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Next Nigerian Civil War Is Loading... (PICS) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 24, 2016
Wow many are mad but few are roaming. Guy what you wrote up there does not even go with the topic.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Next Nigerian Civil War Is Loading... (PICS) by psucc(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2016
When the sun decides to standstill on op's head.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Next Nigerian Civil War Is Loading... (PICS) by lordcabasa(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2016
Guess Thats the only way I coukd drag your whole attention and educated your ass compulsorily.
Re: Reasons Why The Next Nigerian Civil War Is Loading... (PICS) by SirREX94: 6:11pm On May 24, 2016
''And doom looms in his Horizon''!
psucc:
When the sun decides to standstill on op's head.
Re: Reasons Why The Next Nigerian Civil War Is Loading... (PICS) by Eseries(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2016
I concur!....(in Timaya's Voice)
Re: Reasons Why The Next Nigerian Civil War Is Loading... (PICS) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 24, 2016
lordcabasa:
I was born not created, I grew up and did not evolve, I was educated as a human courtesy of the humans that raised me and I discovered through my awakened senses that I am an African.

In essence, I wasn't born with a religion but I acquired it just the same way I acquired every pleasure of life I'm conditioned to enjoy today; the pleasure of owning a car hasn't made my legs useless, yet how does my subscription to my religion make other black men my enemies? In reality, the only reason I love my brother, family and kinsmen is the bond of blood and kinship, which means were the Muslim or pagan I hunt today bore by my cousin, in him would I have found a brother.

The Men on white skin were able to colonise my fore father's because they brought in their religion which capitalised primarily on our disunity as a people, How else could the Brits have conquered the old "Benin Empire" if the people residing at the River banks not given them an easy passage? How else will sokoto have fallen if they had the needed support from Kano and Kaduna indigenes knowing that the invading forces were of an expeditory nature with a handful of soldiers.

Just as it was then, the worst the United states of America and Russia has ever degenerated to is a "cold war", yet they fight daily on foreign lands testing their weapons mostly in the middle east and African continents. If your religion forces you not to think then why did u spend the years acquiring education? If in your religion hating humans and most importantly Africans is your stock in trade then am afraid u need a better religion.

The Europeans met Africans at war and they named us Barbarians, we protected them with our own very lives from the harm of our brothers yet they named us savages and today our own very government protects the interest of foreigners over national interest and you still wonder why they call us " common thieves? "

In truth religion in Africa hasn't been part of problem solving which makes it mostly a part of the problem, Am not a christian nor Muslim in words nor deeds but I will always strive to be a Good man, and if that can't earn me a place in paradise, then in truth there is no such thing as paradise nor heaven.
I love all u wrote, may d forces that created d moon, sun and d seas help u in all ur endeavours .

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Next Nigerian Civil War Is Loading... (PICS) by vanguard90(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2016
I perfectly understand ur point, op.
Any religion that is a motivating factor of hatred for other religions is not worth being practised.
I honestly think the problem is not religion itself but the way people interpret the teachings of the religions.
I, for one, keep giving people instances of many families down here where the father is a Muslim and the mother a Christian and they live very harmoniously. Fashola, Tinubu, Amosun, Ajimobi and several other families around here are examples.
I, as a Muslim honestly think religion is something of the mind and not all this ..........
Re: Reasons Why The Next Nigerian Civil War Is Loading... (PICS) by abdulaz: 8:50pm On May 24, 2016
Your mind is your God and also your religion.
So build your mind as it is the only asset you've got.

Don't be deceived by the people who practices a religion just because they were born into it.
cry cry

Who kills a fellow man? The answer is his fellow man. Who uplifts a fellow man when he is down? The answer too is his fellow man.
So technically we are the God and the Devil.

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnapper, Vampire Shot Dead In Rivers State (pics) / Why Are Middlebelters Faring Better Than Core-northerners In Nigeria Today? / Youth Empowerment: Ortom Gives N5,000 Each To 20,000 Youths To Startup Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.