Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nairaland Could Be Misleading At Times. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Could Be Misleading At Times. (476 Views)

Whistle Blower Imprisoned ‘for Misleading ICPC On Ex-vp Sambo’ / Aisha Reveals Woman Behind Misleading Photos Of President Buhari / Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Could Be Misleading At Times. by pipeewa(m): 4:44pm On May 24, 2016
With the number of comments on nairaland one will like to admit a true picture of a subject. But the reverse is the case when I started visiting other sites and facing realities.

During the renovation of Airports around the nation and MM1 the aviation minister was praised to high heavens and I thought if i get to MM1 the situation must have changed. landing in MM1 wow! The offensive smell first and the heat.

so many other things like that....power issue....business and likes. guys we can do better.
Re: Nairaland Could Be Misleading At Times. by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 24, 2016
Guy no be mm1 you go. Smell? Heat? What are you saying?

(1) (Reply)

The Lai Constant And Lai-o-meter / Gov. Fayose Follow Your Own Advice / Photos From The Burial Of Former Minister Of Communications, Tanko Ayuba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.