Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) (18461 Views)

Presidency Reacts To Report On Buhari Avoiding Aso-rock Office(photo) / President Buhari & Aisha Laughing In His Office (Photo) / President Buhari Working In His Living Room Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by dechriscool(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2016
1 km Solidarity walk on 28th of May 2016
powered by Wike newRiver support organisation.
You are cordially invited to join the match.
#wikeisworking

1 Share

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by dechriscool(m): 5:14pm On May 24, 2016
Wike is working,
Rivers indigenes and non indigenes are solidly behind you.
We are bless to have you as our governor
God bless governor Nyesom Ezenwo wike (N.E.W)
God bless federal republic of Nigeria

21 Likes

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by drshrewd: 5:32pm On May 24, 2016

12 Likes

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by drshrewd: 5:48pm On May 24, 2016
dechriscool:
1 km Solidarity walk on 28th of May 2016
powered by Wike newRiver support organisation.
You are cordially invited to join the match.
#wikeisworking

grin haahahahahahahahaha ;Dhahahaahahhahahaaha grin

the few reasonable project their were almost 90% completed by Amaechi.
please can you show me one standard good road started by Wike with underground drainage and pedestrian walk way in any part of the state?. meanwhile I did not remember the immediate past government building any open gutter as drainage.
wike has borrowed over N90b already cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by dechriscool(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2016
I am not here to respond nor dignify any pained individual.
Indigenes and non indigenes of Rivers state are doing a solidarity walk on 28th of May,2016 to showcase the good work of Governor Wike.The programme of events posted above listed Wike achievement.
#governorwikeisworking

8 Likes

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by dechriscool(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2016
Wike is working

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by Daniel058(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2016
Wike my guy, ELLE WAY..

3 Likes

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by teemanbastos(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2016
funnily...most of these zombies that shout Wike is a Fraud.. bla bla bla don't even live anywhere near Rivers state..
Nyesom Wike...ride on Jawe.
The people are behind you!

9 Likes

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by CXLVII: 8:42pm On May 24, 2016
NGN90,000,000,000 loan in action

And Ameachi started all of the listed project...

3 Likes

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by danasjoe1: 8:42pm On May 24, 2016
My man Wike,I wish we had some like you or Obiano in enugu state n not that weeping man called ugwuanyi..I doubt if there is a governor in enugu state

5 Likes

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 24, 2016
See the useless gutters he made. Abeg make I hear word

1 Like

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by teemanbastos(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2016
CXLVII:
NGN90,000,000,000 loan in action

And Ameachi started all of the listed project...
who cares who started it? Credit goes to the person who ended it

5 Likes

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by Machiny: 8:45pm On May 24, 2016
dechriscool:
Wike is working
please can you kindly add rumuagholu,sas rd by big treat,nkpolu rumuigbo,boro pit link road frm sas to rumuagholu,alakahia under construction
Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 24, 2016
He should do the walk in omoku and ahoada where cultists are also walking too. Lubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by riczy(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2016
y applaud dem for doing their normal civic duty?

1 Like

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2016
Wike is working ko Nwoke is working ni.

Fashola's drama was more than this & He ended up duping Lagos State.

These demagogues will never earn my trust again

1 Like

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by optional1(f): 8:49pm On May 24, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by YoursGEJ(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2016
Did he borrow N90 billion from banks to complete a few 2km roads? Or are some projects missing from the list?

3 Likes

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by Omotall(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2016
noted cool
Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by gen2briz(m): 8:52pm On May 24, 2016
Good one
Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by Dakad: 8:55pm On May 24, 2016
Honestly speaking, Wike is trying. I was never his fan while contesting but I think he has been able to convinced me. Government is continuous and Wike established that fact despite being in another party with previous government. He has really tried in the area of road construction. I now drive from Woji to DLine within 30mins. The journey that do take me approximaty 2hours when we have only slaughter road

If he continue this way by consolidating the efforts of previous administration, Rivers will take it's rightful position. However, he should try to develop other LGA outside PH. Port Harcourt is the only city in Rivers whichbis not the best. God bless Rivers State, God bless my state ( Ondo state) and God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by mrvitalis(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2016
The sentiments is clearing from people's eye.. .. Don't worry they will see u for who u are

Ameachi legacy will be the standard to measure ur after 4 years, u still have time, but the way u have started am not impressed

1 Like

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 24, 2016
Interesting
Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 24, 2016
The man has done some good projects; especially roads but he has also borrowed heavily. Even when he worked with Amaechi and as Minister, Wike is not known to be prudent. If he is imitating Fashola, Rivers doesn't have the type of economic muscles that sustained Lagos over successive high cost administrations.

2 Likes

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by gunuvi(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2016
Truckpusher:
Demdem the dimwit , you're changing monikers like panties abi ?

Try harder , Wike is working - I came home today and was greeted with beautiful roads that are well built and drainages well taken care of . Just stop throwing your dirts into the gutters from that slum you call home. cheesy
leave that usele.ss slowpoke and enemy of progress. He should tell us bubu achievement. Insane zombie

1 Like

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by sayyid(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by seunlayi(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2016
Weldone wike

1 Like

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by Blizzy9ja: 9:41pm On May 24, 2016
drshrewd:
the worst desaster to have ever happened to Rivers State
these are some of his newly constructed open gutter drainage roads

over N90b borrowed gone to the winds
We can't force u to like the person of Wike but u should appreciate good tins

The governor cannot give u road and u expect him to help u desilt it wen u block it with refuse

Can u leave dis party sentiment and appreciate good things

1 Like

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by engrflames: 9:49pm On May 24, 2016
I never regretted rigging the election in your favour, ride on my governor. Please don't ever behave like Mr Dullard
Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2016
He hasn't finished celebrating his supreme court victory he's already preparing to celebrate 100 days in office

3 Likes

Re: Programmes To Mark Wike's 100 Days In Office (photo) by Exceller(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2016
Wike has done excellently in the area of road construction and maintainance. Ninety percent of projects started by Ameachi was completed by his government. You need to ply the Rumuokurusi, Elimgbu, Eneka and Igwuruta roads to see the wonders he has done with the roads with pedestrian walkway and streetlights.. Even in this era of dwindling revenues. The man is a true son of Rivers state. That dude complaining about Rumuwahra roads should try and sensitise the local community to stop dumping refuse on drainages and only on the designated point by RIWAMA...Flash back to the state of that road before Wike came in and stop spewing trash here.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Destroy NIA, Nigeria Can’t Survive Without It – Horsefall, Pioneer DG NIA / Photos From Governor Ikpeazu's 55th Birthday Celebration In Abuja / Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.