Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Chibok Girl Analysis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girl Analysis (589 Views)

Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby / Between Released Chibok Girl And Her Mother: An Emotional Reunion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girl Analysis by dhevid(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2016
THE MIRACLE OF CHIBOK
My statistical analysis :-

Analysis Number 1.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girl's Age = 15

Nigeria's educational system = 6 3 3 4

Date of abduction = 2014 (2 years ago)

Age at abduction = 15 - 2 = 13

Girl's class at abduction = SS3 (©Chibok girls taking SSCE physics)

So, a 13 year old girl who cannot speak English was taking physics at Chibok secondary school mbok? angry

6yrs primary school + 6yrs Secondary school = 12 years. This implies our miracle Chibok babe entered primary school at age 1, yet can't speak English! If this lack of knowledge of English made her repeat any class in this trajectory of divine educational trajectory, that means the bigger miracle that she started school in the womb!

I love the way APC and Buhari are insulting the intelligence of Nigerians in 'wetin una go do' style. Una never see something! grin

Analysis Number 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Amina Ali was Abducted 2 years ago at the age of 15 bearing one name, now she has returned at 19 with a 15 month old baby

bearing two different names? God forgive my

curiosity!

Is 15+2 no longer 17?

15 months + 9 months = 24 months ( Two years) and these girls were kidnapped in April, 2014 and we are in May 2016.

Does it mean Amina was pregnant before her abduction?

If YES, was she seeing the Boko Haram man they are referring to as her husband before her abduction?

Nigeria is the real Game of thrones!...
Re: Chibok Girl Analysis by engrflames: 8:04pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Chibok Girl Analysis by jopretty(f): 8:25pm On May 24, 2016
My dear OP, when it comes to speaking and understanding English, most of these girls living in rural areas are just so unlucky. I served in the North, interior part, and was opportuned to teach girls in SS classes, believe me that 99.9 of those who wrote WAEC could not write their names correctly, they neither understood nor speak English well. Even when some of the corpers shipped in 'expos' to them, they kept on looking at them as though they were asked to prepare afang soup...I couldn't stop shouting. And concerning age, that one is not a problem, they usually grant them double promotions infact two-third of those sitting for the exam then were below 15yrs.
Re: Chibok Girl Analysis by dhevid(m): 6:33am On May 25, 2016
jopretty:
And concerning age, that one is not a problem, they usually grant them double promotions infact two-third of those sitting for the exam then were below 15yrs.

that is were the second analysis comes to play the girl was abducted 2years ago, 15+2 should be 17, now she's 19 with a baby,how come?
so they now see nigerians as dullards or what? there's nothing you can tell me that would convince me,its either the chibok girls was a scam in the first place or the Nigerian army are as confused as Mr presiudent

(1) (Reply)

Massive Healthcare Fraud: How Nigeria Painfully Kills Her People / Buhari: Beyond The Iron And Steel, By Femi Adesina / Buhari Failed To Mention Fulani Herdsmen Terror In His Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.