Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby (25272 Views)

Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) / Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by trendyrammy(f): 5:33am On Oct 17, 2016
It was a tear- filled ceremony as the 21 freed Chibok girls were reunited with their parents yesterday in Abuja.

The father of Deborah Jafaru ,the only Chibok girl who was released with her son explained how his daughter was taken and how grateful he was.

He said:
“Unlike the others, Deborah had already finished her secondary school; she did not make her papers and returned to rewrite her WASCE when she was taken.
“She just got married two weeks before returning for her papers and they took her, her husband has remarried now. They abducted her with pregnancy and she had my grandchild there but I’m just grateful to God and the government for returning my daughter and grandchild to me safely. Words cannot describe how I feel at the moment.”
Deborah is the only one among the girls who returned with a baby.

Mrs Rifkatu John, carried her daughter Jummai Bakwa, on her back, with her wrapper like a baby.
She refused to leave her daughter throughout the event . She said:
“I never thought that I would see my daughter again in this life time; I prayed so much for her safe return and here she is finally. I just want to give God all the glory and thank the government for bringing her back. I pray that the other Chibok mothers have the opportunity to see their daughters again and experience the joy I feel today,” she said.
Another Chibok girl, Rahab Ibrahim, expressed gratitude to the government for ensuring their release, saying:
“We never knew they would come out, we thought we were going to be there and never come out but here we are today, with our parents, I want to thank the government for making it possible for us to see our parents again today.”

Father of Grace Gaphani said:
”I am grateful to God and Nigerians for not forgetting us, I had lost hope, I never thought that I would see my daughter again but God returned her to me, I am so grateful to God for giving me another chance with my daughter, I am entrusting my daughter in the care of the government, let them take care of her, give her all the education she wants, even if it means taking her to America, I give them the permission to do it. She has always wanted to be educated, now I want the government to help her attain the level of education she wants to attain.”
Chairman of the Chibok parents Association, Yakubu Nkeki said the parents would not be returning home with the girls.
“They have not been handed over to their parents completely because they are still undergoing some trauma counselling, we are not taking them back home with us, they are going to remain with the government, to ensure their welfare and health before they are handed to us.
”We pleading with the government to find a reasonable school for them, we want them to continue with their education.”

The Nation

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/my-daughter-was-pregnant-when-abducted.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by HungerBAD: 5:40am On Oct 17, 2016
God is good.

I am happy they are both home safely. But there are questions that bothers me about this Boko Haram.

This woman Gave birth,and that means they have access to medical supplies and even Doctors or midwives.

When they get sick,they see a Doctor right? They must be living in a town with all the basic amenities. But where is that town?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by eistien(m): 5:43am On Oct 17, 2016
I guess the husband gave up hope on her ever coming back

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by modsfucker: 5:57am On Oct 17, 2016
Was she?

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by biadaba: 6:02am On Oct 17, 2016
Secondary sch girl was pregnant and still went to school?

21 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2016
Flat heads that think is a scam are the Osus...may almighty God not bless us with that kinda looser head grin grin.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by amuokuko: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2016
Ndi ugwu ndi Nzuzu..

Soon they will start impregnating 5year old...

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by amuokuko: 6:11am On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
God is good.

Motors

18 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by mrvitalis(m): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2016
biadaba:
Can't u read? ??

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by DannyJ19(m): 6:21am On Oct 17, 2016
shoro niyen........

shior..
Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:23am On Oct 17, 2016
How old is that child? Let Lie Muhammad tell us that your daughter was pregnant before she was abducted and we will believe him for lying

8 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by dunkem21(m): 6:27am On Oct 17, 2016
I smell Lies cool

6 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2016
There is always a new twist to this story, but one day they will forget the former.

8 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by horlabiyi(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2016
Here

BUHARImyDOG:
NORTHERN MUZLIMS AND PHEDOPHILISIM

WHO GET THAT ZUMA PIX

23 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2016
ok
Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by passionate88: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2016
Na so
Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by gbaskiboy: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2016
Next news pls
Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by gift01: 7:47am On Oct 17, 2016
Another version of the story. Pregnant student writing Physics exams. Make una continue. Bring back more girls

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2016
I am entrusting
my daughter in the care of the government, let
them take care of her, give her all the education
she wants, even if it means taking her to AMERICA,
I give them the permission to do it.

Mr Gaphani is smart grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by ajakpe: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2016
Go nd tank god 2 see ur child
Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by martineverest(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2016
f
Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2016
I THANK GOD YOU ARE ALIVE
Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2016
Husband Re-marries immediately grin

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by emmyid(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2016
Oga O! Was dat wat they ask U to say?
This is jus a cooked up story by the family so as to avert any form of stigmatisation of the child or her mum by the public!
Lol...see the pikin head sef resemble SHEKAU Own!

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by Moreoffaith(m): 7:49am On Oct 17, 2016
biadaba:

U see why I said I never believe in this cook up story.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by Ajusshi: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2016
The Chibok scam will never end.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by chloedogie(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2016
mrvitalis:

Can't u read? ??

I just wonder. Very scary to read comments like that on this forum.

7 Likes

Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by Swiftlee(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2016
angry Buhari sef!
Re: My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby by martineverest(m): 7:50am On Oct 17, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:
NORTHERN MUZLIMS AND PHEDOPHILISIM

WHO GET THAT ZUMA PIX
she is a christian......stop ur ignorance

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Rejected N1Billion Bribe – Amaechi / Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio / Sanwo-Olu: I Never Sent Thugs To Attack #EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.