Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances (44260 Views)

Lawmakers Aides Protest Non-payment Of Salaries And Allowances In Abuja (photos) / FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries / FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by nigeriafilm(m): 11:35pm On May 24, 2016
erico2k2:

bro, this is already in place b4 the new govt came in,if you get your Ego without local vatia and it comes directly from govt ESUSU then you are part of the system.
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by Slitman: 11:50pm On May 24, 2016
teemanbastos:
u sef dey confuse join
Please fly high . I don't chill with people with low intellectual difficulties .
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by teemanbastos(m): 12:26am On May 25, 2016
Slitman:
Please fly high . I don't chill with people with low intellectual difficulties .
ok sir
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:26am On May 25, 2016
bigtt76:
What about those illegally employed by CBN? Have they been removed? angry

Na cold war U want start to dey ball now abi grin
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by ngmgeek(m): 12:34am On May 25, 2016
Nigerian ghost workers are different from others.

I know they will beat any good thing this government is trying to do.

Thank God a SAN is the VP of this dullard and not an architect cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by Nobody: 12:38am On May 25, 2016
ifenes:

Support your government and stop worrying about APC. Automated payment is good and would cut cost. That's what advanced societies do. Stop being a pawn for political parties. Support your President, he is doing a good job. Before you abuse me, I'm not a resident of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by Nobody: 12:40am On May 25, 2016
Slitman:

grin grin grin
..... just those with "high intellectual difficulties ".
Tuale 4 you Sir.
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by Slitman: 12:45am On May 25, 2016
mykl01:

grin grin grin
..... just those with "high intellectual difficulties ".
Tuale 4 you Sir.
Sharp guy . So you spot my grammatical blunder abi ? Na your types ah dey chill with . . . Thanks for codedy calling for my attention . I spot my mistake . Lol
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by DoubleDee4U(m): 1:51am On May 25, 2016

Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by XYZeee: 1:54am On May 25, 2016
ifenes:

Support your government and stop worrying about APC. Automated payment is good and would cut cost. That's what advanced societies do. Stop being a pawn for political parties. Support your President, he is doing a good job. Before you abuse me, I'm not a resident of Nigeria
so you are not even in Nigeria to experience the rate of inflation of virtually everything in the country; and yet, you some how feel its your duty to tell him to support a government that hasn't been able to bring about any positive change after almost a year in power. youR advice is akin to this phrase " suffering and smiling ". keep your advice to yourself, because you cant give advice on something you are ignorant of. smh!

2 Likes

Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by pinkyliceous(f): 2:23am On May 25, 2016
Also speaking at the event, the Permanent Secretary, federal ministry of interior Mr. Bassey Akpanyung said the presidential directive to automate the payment systems to enable government know who is being paid and the number of personnel in its services to help determine if any services requires more men or is over staffed.

Hope uncle Bu won't start sacking workers.
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by blackpanda: 5:09am On May 25, 2016
LordIsaac:
What is this again? From IPPS to APS...manufacturing codes to change polices...kai...

They are two different things

Automated = automatic. No more waiting to appease the gods before salary is paid

IPPIS = integrated payment i.e everybody must be on the payment scheme with their specific biodata, to avoid ghost workers

3 Likes

Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by sammhi(m): 5:27am On May 25, 2016
olaolulazio:
APC: All Promises Cancelled.

Sai Baba is bringing in new thing that d Influential Baboon couldn't do.

Like for PMB, share for the ogogoro man.
it is not new ..the IPISIS is the automation....
the military has not been part of it before now..but PmB has made it compulsory for them too..
Kemi is explaining it to them ...
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by Edipee(m): 5:40am On May 25, 2016
IMO22:
I hope feasibility study is done b4 implementation of some policies? Just saying cos I knw people who choose to do tins only cos it's obtainable in other climes
what is needed her is cost/ benefit analysis and not feasibility studies, since it's a government project.

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by Odogwuskido(m): 5:59am On May 25, 2016
naijaking1:

Whether e sabi work, or i no sabi, this minister is beautiful.
.....but our economy needs policy direction and not beauty
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by anyicash(m): 5:59am On May 25, 2016
Soon all of us will realise that..Buhari was sent by God to govern Nigeria, Buhari has been the best president i ve seen or heard of since the creation of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by donbrowser(m): 6:13am On May 25, 2016
pleased:
hmmmmm, it is a well come development, if it going to be implement also reduce d ghost workers if bio-mentory will also be intoduced.
Too many blunders sef.
@ifenes since u are not a nigerian and u also dont live here just keep shut next time ok?
This is about our government and we must put them on their toes.
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by blank(f): 6:36am On May 25, 2016
How many times will they introduce"technology" in payments? What of the IPPS that was launched with so much fanfare? Abi each government wants their own so that they can run things?

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by Nicur: 6:38am On May 25, 2016
ifenes:

you are not a Nigerian resident but you know our president is doing a good? what an irony? angry
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by tenderlaw(m): 6:55am On May 25, 2016
pleased:
hmmmmm, it is a well come development, if it going to be implement also reduce d ghost workers if bio-mentory will also be intoduced.

Baba, Dem spell "biometric" inside the post Na. Why you dey do like this?

2 Likes

Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by ITbomb(m): 7:13am On May 25, 2016
blank:
How many times will they introduce"technology" in payments? What of the IPPS that was launched with so much fanfare? Abi each government wants their own so that they can run things?
Na the same thing, the dullardd just repackaged am so that he can present it as one of his first year show.
You know there's nothing tangible to celebrate
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by askari01: 7:31am On May 25, 2016
I commend PMB for trying to do the needful, Infact these things should have been in place 20yrs ago. Automated Salary Payment method will make thing work perfectly, Every Salary earners would not need to ask when Salaries would be paid. Even If there is Holiday, everyone would receive payment alert at the exact date... gbagan!!! Not that you would have to wait for oga Director to sign Cheques. If we receive our salaries promptly, all leakages will be blocked, Corruption will reduce and ghost workers would be a thing of the PAST, IstandwithBuhari.
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by IMO22(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2016
Edipee:
what is needed her is cost/ benefit analysis and not feasibility studies, since it's a government project.
I beg to disagree sir.Let's even assume dat d policy is considered veritable after a cost/analysis, would it b fair to implement even if the workability isn't guaranteed?It's like saying "I'll pay all unemployed graduates monthly stipends" simply cos it's obtaining in some societies.It is ur feasibility studies that'll reveal some potential challenges like unavailability of a bio-metric data bank.So u see Y feasibility studies is invaluable just like the cost/benefit analysis/Viability studies?
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by Babayoutoomuch(f): 7:49am On May 25, 2016
LordIsaac:
What is this again? From IPPS to APS...manufacturing codes to change polices...kai...

I wonder o.Verification now and then ghost workers no dey finish

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by xreal: 8:40am On May 25, 2016
HAH:

And who said IPPIS has been changed ? It just that IPPIS now being extended to Military and paramilitary

That question isn't necessary to make your point.
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by 989900B: 9:05am On May 25, 2016
bigtt76:
What about those illegally employed by CBN? Have they been removed? angry

In your brilliant mind, favoritism in employment to CBN is of more importance to this country at this junction than losing over 50 billion Naira every month to 'theft'. SMH undecided
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by Babacele: 9:26am On May 25, 2016
989900B:

In your brilliant mind, favoritism in employment to CBN is of more importance to this country at this junction than losing over 50 billion Naira every month to 'theft'. SMH undecided
wailers won't like it....don't you know?

1 Like

Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by Babacele: 9:34am On May 25, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Also speaking at the event, the Permanent Secretary, federal ministry of interior Mr. Bassey Akpanyung said the presidential directive to automate the payment systems to enable government know who is being paid and the number of personnel in its services to help determine if any services requires more men or is over staffed.

Hope uncle Bu won't start sacking workers.
I think daddy Bu may starts employing more real workers while virtual workers wey 1 person dey collect their 'salaries' go disappear. Don't you think?
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by pinkyliceous(f): 11:14am On May 25, 2016
I pray that longer throat doesn't kii you. Even if he wants to employ na from Duara he go start and na there he go still end am.

Babacele:
I think daddy Bu may starts employing more real workers while virtual workers wey 1 person dey collect their 'salaries' go disappear. Don't you think?
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by Babacele: 11:24am On May 25, 2016
pinkyliceous:
I pray that longer throat doesn't kii you. Even if he wants to employ na from Duara he go start and na there he go still end am.

Aunty, longer throat? but i didnt ask for food nor a kiss naa. No ma , he , PMB, cannot do that. last time I checked, all the appointments he has made are well spread all over Naija but if a daura person qualifies, he shall be appointed. y not?
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by pinkyliceous(f): 11:52am On May 25, 2016
Babacele:
Aunty, longer throat? but i didnt asked for food nor a kiss naa. No ma , he , PMB, cannot do that. last time I checked, all the appointments he has made are well spread all over Naija but if a daura person qualifies, he shall be appointed. y not?

You need to finish your primary school education first before running around social media arguing like mberembe.
Re: FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances by Babacele: 12:29pm On May 25, 2016
pinkyliceous:

You need to finish your primary school education first before running around social media arguing like mberembe.

Mgbeke dear, oh im mberembe naa .....it was typo from my Android facility naa. ouch! ask..ooo...lols but na so yr 'longer throat' too was misplaced naa. My English language skills is no big issue . At least an ex- president who isn't an Android once said, 'how much did Nwobodo stole'. Thanks anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria Amidst Concerns (photo) / Nigerians React As Tinubu Bans Son, Others From Attending FEC Meeting / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.