Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters (44190 Views)

Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges / Kaduna: Army General Arrested For Flouting Lockdown Order / Serving General Arrested As US Authorities Uncover $16m In Wife’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by aminulive: 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has arrested one Bolarinwa Oluwasegun, a fake military general over N270 million Fraud, POLITICS NIGERIA has learned.

The suspect, who posed as a General in the Nigerian Army, allegedly made false representations to the complainant, Kodef Clearing Resources, that the President, Muhammadu Buhari, had shortlisted him and one other to be appointed as the Chief of Army Staff, COAS, and that he needed a short grant “to press and process the appointment.”

He also allegedly forged a letter of appointment as COAS purportedly signed by the President and showed the same to the victim to further prove his claim.

In the said letter, he claimed that he needed to pay a certain amount of money into the coffers of the Federal Government of Nigeria, as part of the requirements for the appointment as COAS.

Oluwasegun, in his bid to defraud the victim, also allegedly forged several documents and the signature of the President. He was arrested at his house in the Alagbado area of Lagos State on Wednesday, January 12, 2022.

Upon his arrest, six pump action guns, three cartridge bullets, a swagger stick and several forged documents were recovered from him.

Further investigations reveal that Bolarinwa made headlines in 2020 after shooting at #EndSARS protesters in Abule Egba. he is also the leader of the Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF).

Below is a video footage of Bolarinwa stepping out of his vehicle with a bump action rifle which he then proceeds to fire at protesters;
https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-efcc-arrests-fake-army-general-who-shot-at-endsars-protesters-photos/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by aminulive: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by SarkinYarki: 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
Damn that's was the guy that whipped out a 12 gauge shot gun and started firing ..How the police didn't even declare him wanted that time is a mystery

228 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
are u kidding me? he must be a thug..and how comes can someone impersonate as a general for all this years.. m confused

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Nbotee(m): 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2022

he is also the leader of the Yoruba Youth Forum (YYF).

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by sofiscatedmoron: 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Fake army shot ensars Protestant

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by jericco1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Only in a zoo such happens.

Do you know what it means to impersonate a COAS?

Country is a joke!

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Ay77(m): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
N

1 Like

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tinubu don find Scapegoat
In order to be re elected He will say it was Fake Army that did the Lekki shootin. Clear his name
This Afonja get sense shaaa

318 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Chijeep(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ugly duckling trying to beautify it misfortunes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Jokegeria

Everyday new things dey unravel for UAR

13 Likes

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Kicktaker(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lekwa ndia...we ain't buying that shit anymore

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Okortor: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
There's nothing like a fake Army general here.

It's either he was once a soldier or he got military/political back up else he won't have succeeded all d while and to even impersonate a whole general also duping such huge sum.

When he's drilled, he will confess but some heads might roll alongside that's if they didn't do the needful.

9ja ma corntree..I hail

155 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Xhuntra: 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Trust vegetable Buhari and Tinubu the drug dealer to transfer all allegations of soldiers shooting and killing endsars protesters on this man. The two clowns cannot take responsibility like men. Always passing and shifting blames

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by psychologist(m): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Did he just assume the role of fake general or he has been fake since the endsars period.

Zoo

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Samylekey(m): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Space bookers ear and dear shocked

1 Like

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by merits(m): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
grin awon Eyan ti oluomo kafata.member of oluomo gang and goons.

If you know you know.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by geunik(m): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
The story no clear

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by doctore212(m): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Abeg my brothers and sisters.

I just need better Ashawo this night . I need three .

Am ready to borrow from a loan app to make sure they are comfortable. I am off duty from tommorow till Sunday hoping that they will stay and do me better .

LOCATION IS ZAMFARA STATE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by setobaba: 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Wym
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by luizpippo(m): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
Well, since he shot at EndSars protesters who wanted a regime change, I can confidently tell you that has given him an advantage in the eyes of this regime so he is going free.

13 Likes

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by LikeAking: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
If u belive this cheap story, then u are not usinf ur brain.

This man na dia person.

Dem know about him scams for years.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Cyntie55(f): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
This country is a joke.

I'm certainly sure some zombies will believe this news.

SMH

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by dewaskillz: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
I am still trying to process this story. Will be right back in a jiffy.

5 Likes

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by HQuadreal: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
WTF!

1 Like

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by adeshola1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
K
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by chikason22(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Thiefinubu doing everything to clear his mess and present himself like a saint.
Na so Buhari do. Nigerians be wise

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by samuel19222(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
fake general shooting at endsars protesters

I don't gerrit

20 Likes

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by sundaygray(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Looks like they are just trying to make someone responsible... I thought they said no one was shot at the end sars protest. undecided

27 Likes

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by opmoriy: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Karma.

For videoconferencing, video calls, conference call, meetings....sign up on Crewdle.

https://crewdle.grsm.io/signup3898

Crewdle is the most secure and green video conferencing solution out there.
Crewdle offers a serverless digital ecosystem that is secure, simple and sustainable to connect and collaborate through video conferencing and video calls.
https://crewdle.grsm.io/signup3898
Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by chaseblack(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
I don't believe this man is a fake army general, cos if he is, how will NA explain some ex-special forces and soldiers following him around. Man even claim he is related to Obasanjo *I have met him once*.

Something is fishy here and there is no hook line and sinker...

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters by Mrjaz(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
Isn’t this ridiculous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Spreadsheet Of The Official Election Results So Far / Aisha Buhari Chilling At The British Airways Lounge That Costs N1.9m Per Use- SR / Nigerian Soldier, Hussaini, Killed In A Boko Haram Ambush In Zamfara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.