Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK (27717 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by ObiOmaMu: 6:06am On May 25, 2016
Embattled former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode's fiancee Precious Chikwendu turned a year older today. Unfortunately, she doesn't have her man by her side to celebrate it as usual.

Fani-Kayode, who was the spokesman for the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation was arrested on May 9, 2016 for allegedly receiving N840m during the build-up to the 2015 presidential election. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission last week obtained a fresh remand order from a Lagos Magistrate’s Court to hold the ex-minister for another 21 days.

All of this though is not pulling Precious down though as she just shared this photo above to celebrate her big day saying:

I just want to thank you for your love and many blessings Jesus . I can't complain, can't be mad, can't be broken and will never feel pain cos being made from your image and likeness I am Awesome . My days are blessed and already written, my Joy and expectations will never be cut off, I shall fulfil my destiny. #HappyBirthdaySnowwhite

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/fani-kayodes-fiancee-precious-says-she.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:07am On May 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Smellymouth: 6:07am On May 25, 2016
Precious chikwendu, wetin u want make we do?

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Nobody: 6:15am On May 25, 2016
Great
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by geniusgenes: 6:15am On May 25, 2016
Eiyaaa. Sad
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by icebebe(f): 6:17am On May 25, 2016
Na really snow white u don kuku white finish

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Nobody: 6:21am On May 25, 2016
eeehn eeehn happy birthday
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by pretydiva(f): 6:23am On May 25, 2016
So how does dis affect me undecided

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by talktonase(m): 6:54am On May 25, 2016
go and spend some time with him at the EFCC detention center. Give him some words of encouragement.

23 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by hungryboy(m): 6:58am On May 25, 2016
Why she come pose like that for the first picture?,
she dey do competition with im.becile?

11 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by teemanbastos(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2016
talktonase:
go and spend some time with him at the EFCC detention center. Give him some words of encouragement.
grin grin grin
shebi na girl friend nt wife.... If peradventure ffk go jail.. She go find her level.. No be woman?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Nobody: 8:58am On May 25, 2016
kiss
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by POLICECAP: 9:10am On May 25, 2016
which tribe owns gari and what is the native name
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by funmilade4real(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2016
Don't worry
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Dottore: 9:48am On May 25, 2016
[size=15pt]When trials come knocking especially with economic factors even atheist go turn to preacher
The first picture though.
I don't often see a fat mannequin [/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by chelseabmw(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2016
I don't even know what to say here
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Nobody: 9:49am On May 25, 2016
is she an i.mbecile?...

which kind pose be dat?

Luks like a hoe/GD to me!.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by chelseabmw(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2016
I wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by geniusgenes: 9:49am On May 25, 2016
Someone who can't go broke can't get broken.
For more informative tips,
Read More Here

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Olukokosir(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2016
Wetn cum b my own nowwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by kaffy4tope(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2016
It means even if u die or go to jail....FFK my life goes on!

If u don't fear women, you should just hang yourself and come to the world later sad

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by niggi4life(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2016
I don't know how a Gold Digger looks like, but if I were to picture one, then it's FFK's Fiancée

7 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by pretydiva(f): 9:50am On May 25, 2016
She don turn celeb ni
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Nobody: 9:51am On May 25, 2016
But she is wearing a wedding band undecided and you call her fiancee undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by jeje123(m): 9:51am On May 25, 2016
#HappyBirthdaySnowwhite If u like snow cocaine and kill urself who care?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Lexusgs430: 9:52am On May 25, 2016
She is equally guilty of eating our national yam. She is guilty by association!!!!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Nobody: 9:53am On May 25, 2016
"Birthday no dey finish", except wen you are 6ft below so Madam exercise some patience or go celebrate it with him in efcc custody.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by crazymod: 9:53am On May 25, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Embattled former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode's fiancee Precious Chikwendu turned a year older today. Unfortunately, she doesn't have her man by her side to celebrate it as usual.

Fani-Kayode, who was the spokesman for the Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Organisation was arrested on May 9, 2016 for allegedly receiving N840m during the build-up to the 2015 presidential election. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission last week obtained a fresh remand order from a Lagos Magistrate’s Court to hold the ex-minister for another 21 days.

All of this though is not pulling Precious down though as she just shared this photo above to celebrate her big day saying:

I just want to thank you for your love and many blessings Jesus . I can't complain, can't be mad, can't be broken and will never feel pain cos being made from your image and likeness I am Awesome . My days are blessed and already written, my Joy and expectations will never be cut off, I shall fulfil my destiny. #HappyBirthdaySnowwhite

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/fani-kayodes-fiancee-precious-says-she.html?m=1

She never see anything.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Nobody: 9:53am On May 25, 2016
niggi4life:
I don't know how a Gold Digger looks like, but if I were to picture one, then it's FFK's Wife
u c ur life??

To Settle down nd read d post na wahala...na to day comment lurbbish...

na FFK wife be dat?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by mccoy47(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2016
Wia did she write 'i can't be broke"
Some bliggers sef!

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by qdat(m): 9:54am On May 25, 2016
owor epo... hmmmmm
Re: Precious Chikwendu Celebrates Her Birthday Without FFK by Nobody: 9:54am On May 25, 2016
Lexusgs430:
She is equally guilty of eating our national yam. She is guilty by association!!!!
You can't pronounce a person guilty until the law says so.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Celebrates His Birthday At COZA Church (Photos) / Buhari Doesn’t Need WAEC Certificate To Contest In 2019 –Barrister Adegboruwa / Jonathan’s Foster Father, Inegite, Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.