Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi (24623 Views)

Buhari Does Not Understand How To Run Government / Dasukigate: I Have No Money To Refund – Abati Tells EFCC / Police Invasion: Richie Etonye Clarifies Himself, Says No Money Was Found Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by DExplorer1: 9:35am On May 25, 2016
I think we all should think of having a conducive Nigeria economy more than a conducive bank account figures. In return, the former paves more way.

Amaechi is right, this government is thinking of creating lasting solutions to the problem that had been there for years but unfortunately, Nigerians want instant gratification.

2 Likes

Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:38am On May 25, 2016
I read an Interview on Vanguard where a Doctor said that most Nigerians have mental problems.

Is it not clear to even a Madman or a Begger that Nigeria is broke?

Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi just told us the clear fact and insane people are busy lambasting him.

We should be thinking on how to survive in times like this and not insulting rich Buhari, Amaechi, GEJ, Kemi Adeosun, Fashola, Dasuki, Tinubu, etc

As for me, my business is doing well by the Grace of God and i will soon enroll for M.sc Programme in UK

(Keep complaining Nigeria is hard and things will be hard with you).

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he (Prov. 23:7)

1 Like

Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:40am On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:

Come up with your evidence and walk straight to the EFCC office, better still email them on theeagle@efccnigeria.org ....if you can't do any of these two, shut up!
Behold!Any looter who decamp from a corrupt party to apc has become a saint and untouchable.
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by Almajiri1: 9:40am On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:

Come up with your evidence and walk straight to the EFCC office, better still email them on theeagle@efccnigeria.org ....if you can't do any of these two, shut up!
mynd44,this ameachi boy must be caged based on rule 2.
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:41am On May 25, 2016
Amaechi you should be patience first before Nigerians think in that direction. when next your party campaign, they should check things before talking thrash

2 Likes

Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by Almajiri1: 9:41am On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:

The facts of the matter are self evident even to the blind.
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by KlevaJnr: 9:44am On May 25, 2016
No body should take Amaechi or whatever his name serious.......
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by Almajiri1: 9:45am On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:
I think we all should think of having a conducive Nigeria economy more than a conducive bank account figures. In return, the former paves more way.

Amaechi is right, this government is thinking of creating lasting solutions to the problem that had been there for years but unfortunately, Nigerians want instant gratification.
is ameachi not part of the problems of yesterday's? Ameachi is part of the rogues that spearheaded and looted excess crude account of which a huge chunk was used to bankroll Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by SANCTO: 9:45am On May 25, 2016
Is this not the same Amechi who boasted that Wike will not see money to run Rivers state? Now BUBU and his corrupt legions are complaining that there is no money to run government. Where are the trillions recovered from anti corruption war? Buhari should better resign and hand over the mantle of leadership to a more focused Nigerian. I am even more comfortable with PYO.

Tinubu should apologize to Nigerians for all these.

2 Likes

Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:45am On May 25, 2016
tonytony208:
The trillions recovered from loot, where is it? The money gej left in the purse where is it? Buhari contributed $20 million to the African coalition against boko haram weeks after he became president. Where did that money come from?
Where did aisha buhari see the #55million she donated to idps in borno state? Her saloon business can't generate that huge sum of money.

1 Like

Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by tonytony208(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2016
Love Machine:
Where did aisha buhari see the #55million she donated to idps in borno state? Her saloon business can't generate that huge sum of money.

Yet there is no money

1 Like

Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by DExplorer1: 9:51am On May 25, 2016
Love Machine:
Behold!Any looter who decamp from a corrupt party to apc has become a saint and untouchable.
I don't think so! The pendulum is only swinging toward a particular direction now because they robbed us, everyone of us. EFCC is not a weapon for specific persecution. Most of these people just make noise of who stole what without any evidence. They're just cowards! Let them go straight to EFCC and submit their proofs and if they refuse to act on it, let them cry out to Nigerians. The media is always ready to spread such news.
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by pjsmart(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2016
asids55:

I really don't understand u guys...ameachi is wike's worst enemy as at now,and wike is currently the governor of the state ameachi once governed,don't you think that if there was any dirty dealings against ameachi wike's will be the first to cast him out since he now as all the information in his handsabeg u guys should stop talking trash...am 100% certain that if wike as anything against him,he will definitely have shown the press or taken it up to efcc
Pls why was Amaechi's ministerial screening the most controversial. It was because there were petitions of embezzlement and corruption LEGALLY filed against him. That FG ignored them didn't mean they don't exist and the case is still pending. pls let's not forget so easily because of sentiment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by berrystunn(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:

So up till now you no no anything abi
EFCC na scam, darkness fighting darkness.

Call on buhari to step down.
The problem is lack of policy.
Bad economy team.
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:01am On May 25, 2016
Still he made a budget of #945million to feed his own cattle from Nigerians money fa.
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2016
asids55:

I really don't understand u guys...ameachi is wike's worst enemy as at now,and wike is currently the governor of the state ameachi once governed,don't you think that if there was any dirty dealings against ameachi wike's will be the first to cast him out since he now as all the information in his handsabeg u guys should stop talking trash...am 100% certain that if wike as anything against him,he will definitely have shown the press or taken it up to efcc

Where have u being living ?
Y has Wike being complaining that the fight of corruption by buhari is one sided?
Just relax, Ameachi must go down for his corruption is a matter of time
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by Nellybii: 10:03am On May 25, 2016
proeast:
Look at the mofo wailing in disguise, they were all busy condemning the previous government & saying all manner of rubbish now that the mantle has been passed to them, they are busy making excuses! God will punish all of you that put Nigerians in this state.

Yes God will definitely punish all the looters that put us in this state. Either APC or PDP or KOWA. The country is broke.
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by Nbote(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2016
Karma is seriously screwing him left right and centre.. D adage about throwing stones in a marketplace and in a glass house comes to mind.. When he tore apart d governors forum and mobilized dem to fight d FG over sharing d excess crude revenue to d extent of even taking d FG to court, he didn't realize or expect he'll b in d same govt in a few months time.. What I don't get is how and why dey kip berating Nigerians for complaining.. Do dey really expect us to fold our arms while "suffering and smiling"? Which kind ppl b dis sef
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by Rockstar2014(m): 10:06am On May 25, 2016
Judging by the propaganda of this administration I think it will only take very naive Nigerians to believe any thing that comes out from their mouths.

It is obvious that even though they have good intention, they lack proper policies to run the country,s economy which is the key.
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by DExplorer1: 10:07am On May 25, 2016
berrystunn:

So up till now you no no anything abi
EFCC na scam, darkness fighting darkness.

Call on buhari to step down.
The problem is lack of policy.
Bad economy team.
I disagree! Like I typed earlier, every politician even Nigerians have access to EFCC. Those shouting fraud and embezzlement against some official of Buhari's administration don't have proofs, and I meant it. Let them come out, submit them to EFCC and let them cry out to Nigerians if EFCC refused to work on it. What we have are just internet commentator and blackmailing politicians posing as opposition.
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by Almajiri1: 10:07am On May 25, 2016
asids55:

I wonder if you live in mars.
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by Kposkila: 10:10am On May 25, 2016
asids55:

And who is in charge of efcc? Let's be objective in our fault finding, wike can't expose ameachi, dey stole tgeda n fell out, he was he's chief of staff in his first tenure, now dey can only yell at each oda cos of d different sides dey are now, without any of dem having d guts to force d oda to efcc over funds miss appropriation.
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by asids55: 10:13am On May 25, 2016
Kposkila:

And who is in charge of efcc? Let's be objective in our fault finding, wike can't expose ameachi, dey stole tgeda n fell out, he was he's chief of staff in his first tenure, now dey can only yell at each oda cos of d different sides dey are now, without any of dem having d guts to force d oda to efcc over funds miss appropriation.

oga,we are in a democratic setting,there is the press,there is nothing that goes down without the press knowing about it,if they have anything against him,am sure they will use the press
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by Kposkila: 10:26am On May 25, 2016
asids55:

oga,we are in a democratic setting,there is the press,there is nothing that goes down without the press knowing about it,if they have anything against him,am sure they will use the press
What I mean is dat dey re both thieves, simply put, we ve be scammed, recession is imminent, these so called leaders need to be stoned!
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by denssing: 10:28am On May 25, 2016
But dia was money in our pockets during Jonathan's administration, wetting dry our pockets now.?
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by denssing: 10:30am On May 25, 2016
But dia was money in Nigerians pockets during Jonathan's administration, wetting dry Nigerians pockets now.?
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by AxeurdaddyIX: 10:42am On May 25, 2016
But what about the monies that have allegedly been recovered from the ongoing fight against corruption so far? I'm confused undecided
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by berrystunn(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2016
DExplorer1:

I disagree! Like I typed earlier, every politician even Nigerians have access to EFCC. Those shouting fraud and embezzlement against some official of Buhari's administration don't have proofs, and I meant it. Let them come out, submit them to EFCC and let them cry out to Nigerians if EFCC refused to work on it. What we have are just internet commentator and blackmailing politicians posing as opposition.

My brother we are not in western world ok. Where things works openly
There is no rule of law in Nigeria.
Go to police station, reports a dead body in your house
Only God will help you in that case. With all your prove
The fight against corruption is one sided.
APC used alot if money on there campaign
60 % From a state governor. Where did the money come from?

EFCC is scam, pay back part of the money and go home. That's what there doing... Is there any one in Jail?
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:47am On May 25, 2016
lofty900:
which evil? I'm a Rivers guy and we love amaechi the governor, we just don't like amaechi the minister cheesy
Mathematicaly,
Amechi(governor) - Amechi(minister) = 0
I am still wondering how your statement is possible.
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by godwin120alex: 10:51am On May 25, 2016
Copied and then added mine.

Ameachi is the biggest fool cos they looted the country dry and we are suffering while their children are enjoying overseas.The evil they created in Nigeria must catch up with them one after the other . Heartless n insensitive fooooooooooooooooooooooooools.

Imagine this insult to Nigerians.
Nigerians have endured decades of oppression, plunder and destruction of their values at the hands of various thieves right from way beyond 1979 when the rampaging scoundrels of the then NPN elevated looting to another level, closely followed by IBB who institutionalized corruption and handed over to Abacha, then Abdulsalam Abubakar came, saw and cleared, followed by President "stealing is not corruption".
This short span of history witnessed mind-boggling disappearance of uncountable trillions of Nigeria's money whilst the general populace languish in deprivation and backwardness. Presently Nigeria is officially a backward country despite the pretentious posturings of its greedy elite. And Amaechi is adding insult to injury by saying we are impatient. What happened in Ghana should've happened here then you will know the meaning of impatience.
Re: Now There Is No Money To Run Government – Amaechi by 989900B: 10:56am On May 25, 2016
lashout1:
[s]But there is 1.7b Naira for Aso food stuffs[/s], 13 m for a single trip abroad and 1tri to pay our civil servants (fulani hellmen) to kill innocent citizens.

It is N103m for food = roughly 900% decrease from the former admin's, and roughly 17 times lower than what you stated up there . . . feed us with facts, not farce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar / How To Join Politics / Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.