Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Fellow Nigerians is It Time To Boycott Globacom Network?? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fellow Nigerians is It Time To Boycott Globacom Network?? (2477 Views)

"It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder / The End Of Globacom In Benin Republic / An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Nigerians is It Time To Boycott Globacom Network?? by samsam2019: 1:15pm On May 25, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Since u are related to the ceo why not try to make them aware of their crappy network and services? You might save them from other competitors
we are not that close

And I haven't seen him in 3 years
Re: Fellow Nigerians is It Time To Boycott Globacom Network?? by Emodeee: 1:15pm On May 25, 2016
samsam2019:
Even as I am related to the CEO I had no other choice than to dump the sim.

The last time I subbed on the sim I let over 3 gig waste away because the network was starting to affect my brain.

I would send ordinary ping or WhatsApp message and it would take over 10 minutes to deliver.

It came to a time I even thought my phone had problem when network will just disappear.

The truth is, Glo need to shut down for a while to sort their problems.....it's really embarrassing

you are a famzer.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians is It Time To Boycott Globacom Network?? by samsam2019: 1:18pm On May 25, 2016
Emodeee:

you are a famzer.
lol

It's not as if I make money with his name or anything

No vex sir
Re: Fellow Nigerians is It Time To Boycott Globacom Network?? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 25, 2016
indigene:

I purchased glo bolt modem for my laptop, i subscribed for 1GB
After its installation, i tapped my default brower, type in bbc.co.uk, i waited for a hundred years in utter silence for this page to open. i tried same website from my mobile, enabled by another network, bam it opened in a jiffy.
For over a week nothing. i took it to their office, they said it might be my location or my system
I said okay, i took out a modem of another network, hit the browser, pages came tumbling down, that absolve my system.
i inserted their bolt, hit the browser, for a thousand years we waited. this was in 2014.
They reverted to network congestion, up till today glo internet network is still congested.
Fact. Chief Adenuga is using glo network to scam Nigerians and laundry questionable.funds

I am still waiting for cnn.com to open ooh since January 2016. crap network. airtel hv even upgraded and will soon hv more customer Base than Glo. when I am not a wizard to wake up arnd midnight to chat..
Re: Fellow Nigerians is It Time To Boycott Globacom Network?? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 25, 2016
yungbeef:

I am still waiting for cnn.com to open ooh since January 2016. crap network. airtel hv even upgraded and will soon hv more customer Base than Glo. when I am not a wizard to wake up arnd midnight to chat..

I pity people who buy their 5GB and above data plans. I only sub 1k for 1.5Gb and they don frustrate me with their snail speed. Useless network
Re: Fellow Nigerians is It Time To Boycott Globacom Network?? by gidimasters(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2016
i just don't know why lalasticlala mynd44 seun dominique are snubbing this thread... its like we will also dump nairaland too if our voice can't be heard on the biggest forum in nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellow Nigerians is It Time To Boycott Globacom Network?? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 25, 2016
ibotjaycob:

Dude Glo is actually
not tha good. They need to work on their download speed too. And its better they heed to these complaints before they end up like Airtel
Leave that guy. Last Month I visited Ado Ekiti. Globacom was terrible, I couldn't browse nor receive calls. Next was in Iseyin in Oyo for my nysc orientation camp this month Glo data service and network was useless throughout the duration of the camp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellow Nigerians is It Time To Boycott Globacom Network?? by baba2nde(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2016
I don't even know where to start from about the epistle of the yamayama and 19century network called glo

They have lost touch since tey tey...and I dnt believe they deserve to be in a city like lagos. It has become a network deserving of the villages and farmlands and forest kingdoms

I am still finding it hard to believe that I am craving for the old Nitel compared to glo now

I know if I begin to write a book about my adventures with glo network...who knows,it could make best seller.....hmmm...could consider that sef

Inshort whoever has Dr. Adenuga's direct correspondence should holla...You never can tell,he can listen to my business proposal to buy over glo network from him.

#MyTake #TooAngryToSayMuch

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians is It Time To Boycott Globacom Network?? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 25, 2016
gidimasters:
i just don't know why lalasticlala mynd44 seun dominique are snubbing this thread... its like we will also dump nairaland too if our voice can't be heard on the biggest forum in nigeria

Since seun banned gambling and forex, I expected him to be more protective of Nigerians irrespective of our complaints. Oga seun is busy feeding his rot wilers cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Buyer Only Mint gold Tecno W4 For Sale / Latest!!!.....whatsapp Stops Operation On Some Phones Today / A Glo SIM Card That Stood The Test Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.