Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Didn't Promise Regular Power Supply In Six Month, Fashola Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn't Promise Regular Power Supply In Six Month, Fashola Says (447 Views)

Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says / Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says / FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Didn't Promise Regular Power Supply In Six Month, Fashola Says by Nobody: 8:01am On May 25, 2016
THE Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), has denied ever saying as the then Governor of Lagos State that if given a chance, he could fix the problem of electricity in Nigeria within six months.

Fashola, who was speaking during a programme on the Nigerian Television Authority Network on Tuesday, urged those crediting the statement to him to stop peddling falsehood.

The minister challenged anyone with a recording of where he had boasted that he could provide regular electricity to Nigerians within six months to publish such, insisting that he had only promised that he could supply a community in the Lekki area of Lagos with power from an Independent Power Project in the state within six months with the permission to do so.

He said, “I have heard that I said that electricity problem will be solved in six months. I have never made the statement. Anybody who has a video of where I said this should please make it public. The point I made was when I was handing over the Lekki IPP because we had about 10 megawatts of power there.”

http://.com/i-didnt-promise-regular-power-supply-in-six-month-fashola-says/

Re: I Didn't Promise Regular Power Supply In Six Month, Fashola Says by biggie73(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2016
Late Fela Anikulapo sang that "na crazy man be that".
Re: I Didn't Promise Regular Power Supply In Six Month, Fashola Says by BayLord01(m): 8:05am On May 25, 2016
Mr Fashola, but u didn't denied it when press we're making d promise on ur behalf
Re: I Didn't Promise Regular Power Supply In Six Month, Fashola Says by TPAND(f): 8:09am On May 25, 2016
Fashola lived on fat Lagos IGR, which was the brainchild of the present Gov. Ambode.

Now his leadership and governance prowess is put to test with his normination as a minister... See how he is failing abysmally.
He has made more excuses than Lai Mohammed. Lai Mohammed just told more lies
Re: I Didn't Promise Regular Power Supply In Six Month, Fashola Says by Nobody: 8:14am On May 25, 2016
what then did he promise, heaven on earth? it's time those drug addicts called ministers should come up with new ideas cos their lies are not paying off anymore. this man is a lair by profession.
Re: I Didn't Promise Regular Power Supply In Six Month, Fashola Says by blescin: 8:16am On May 25, 2016
What he said was that, every reasonable gov will fix power in 6 months. Nw God answered nigerians prayers nw he's the minister for power so he should be able to fix it within the six months otherwise himself n his gov are not reasonable
Re: I Didn't Promise Regular Power Supply In Six Month, Fashola Says by Mynd44: 8:30am On May 25, 2016

(1)

Violent Herdsmen May Boko Haram Ties-Buratai / Tomato Scarcity As A Metaphor / Nigerians Access President Buharis One Year In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.