Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Fayose Six Point Agenda/part Of Agenda Commissioned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Six Point Agenda/part Of Agenda Commissioned (594 Views)

Tinubu Proposes 7-point Agenda To Revive Nigeria’s Economy / My Government Already Fulfilled Six-point Agenda – Fayose / Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016: It Seems Like All Are Coming True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Six Point Agenda/part Of Agenda Commissioned by TOBIeee68(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2016
fayose quote In the journey of life, no one sees your struggle, everyone sees your success. No one talks about your struggle, everyone talks about your success. Mr fayose ave commissioned many project if u don't blv u can come down to ekiti and ask from indegene of ekiti best governor that barn Fulanis for rearing caw around d street for the safety of his people boldness governor if we have 5 of mr fayose type those so call Fulani won't be killing and stealing I rep governor fayose. let me ask please how many governor have you seeing like fayose eaten around d state he don't care abt the environment s cuz he cares for his people and people of ekiti like him he promise six point agenda n his already fulfil it he nt like our zombies increase fuel price. I rep fayose because of the courage he does ave to confront Mr president and the zombies .

God bless Nigeria
God bless fayose
God bless mr president
God bless NL

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Six Point Agenda/part Of Agenda Commissioned by dukie25: 9:25am On May 25, 2016
Oshokomale the great, voice of the voiceless.
Re: Fayose Six Point Agenda/part Of Agenda Commissioned by TOBIeee68(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2016
fayose commissioning project

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Wetin Be Dullard / Atiku: Nigeria Needs Urgent Restructuring, Says Atiku / Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.