Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,917 members, 7,824,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

I Failed His Course Even After He Slept With Me For Three Nights - Episode 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Failed His Course Even After He Slept With Me For Three Nights - Episode 3 (746 Views)

Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Failed To Sleep With Her / I Failed His Course Even After He Slept With Me For Three Nights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Failed His Course Even After He Slept With Me For Three Nights - Episode 3 by FMary(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2016
"Where should I get the two million naira to give to you?" Professor shouted on the phone.
"From the place you got the money with which you built your duplex and bought your Mercedes Benz SUV" I responded.
"You must have gone crazy with this demand of yours cos I don't have that kind of money" he shouted again.
"I give you seventy two hours professor to pay the money into my bank account or I send the entire video to the same address" I said and I cut the phone.

Everything seems to be turning out for my own good now, the one that laughs last laughs best they say. I still feel sad having given my body to this professor for three nights but it's no time for regrets now, what has happened has happened. I never did it intentionally, it had never been my style to bribe or sleep with lecturers to pass my exams.

I cut out a short part of the video, about twenty seconds containing the part professor said all the horrible withing about his wife while he was on top of me. I sent it over to his phone via WhatsApp with the message "This is what you want her to see?" "Two million or nothing, thirty six hours to go."

The crazy part of this is that none of my friends knew what was going on, it was just professor and I. But I had lied to professor that I had shown the video to my close confidant and that if anything mysterious happened to me, the police would be involved.

If every girl who had been forced to sleep with lecturers would get just a picture, even if to drug the lecturer and take nude pictures of him while he is asleep, this menace of lecturers forcing ladies to sleep with them would have been a thing of the past in our higher institutions.

My fiancee has completed his youth service and has gotten a small job to keep him going. With his promise to marry me in about a year from now, his current job would definitely not be able to maintain a family.

He is trying to raise money from family and friends to start up a business and it just seems to me that all this with Professor Nandi is happening at the right time. I am already thinking of giving him one million from the money I will get from prof though I can't tell him how I came about the money. I can make up a story to cover that.

It's quite unfortunate the things that happen in our higher institutions today, here in my school there are many stories from one faculty to the other of lecturers demanding sex from students for grades.

In some cases the lecturer targets a particular student, the student may write enough to pass the exam but the lecturer would mark her down just to have a reason to ask for her body.

There was this pathetic story of a lecturer wanting to sleep with a married lady, all pleas from this lady that she was married fell on deaf ears as the lecturer stood his ground that he must have canal knowledge of her if she must pass. The end of that story was not so good.

Truly there are some students who would gladly give themselves to lecturers for marks, some would even initiate the move but that's a story for another day.

Thirty hours to the deadline I gave to prof, he called and made me an offer of 500,000. He swore to me that he would never have any immoral affair with a student in his life again.

"Two million or nothing" I said to him.

I am getting this two million and nothing will stop me, even if he goes borrowing or stealing. And borrowing he did borrow.

I woke up late this morning having chat all night with , my fiancee, it's 11am already and am getting ready to shower when prof called.

"I have paid the money into your account, now can I have the video?" He said.

Wow...my jaw just dropped

Two million naira in my account? Wowwww

"I will bring the video in an hour" I said to prof.

......dancing skelewu in my bedroom.....a bank alert just came into my phone to confirm the payment but wait..... this professor is daft oooo. He wants me to give him the video, what video?

The recording is on my laptop so am just gonna copy it on a CD and give to him. I can even give him my spy watch if he wants it too.

Am still going to keep my copy of this video just incase, what if he decides to keep me in school indefinitely?

Am keeping a copy of this video until I graduate, anyday he messes up i will send him another copy.

I just have to be careful no one ever sees it.

Fast forward to one year afterwards, I have peacefully graduated. My fiancée is doing so well with his business, our wedding is coming up three months from now.

The most interesting and positive thing that has happened is that Professor Nandi became a changed man afterwards. He never again asked to sleep with any other student for grades.

Is Professor Nandi afraid someone might blackmail him again or is he truly a changed man?

If only other randy lecturers would meet the same fate.

#NittaLily

Please SHARE with friends Now if you like my story.

Read other captivating stories at www.facebook.com/nittalily
Re: I Failed His Course Even After He Slept With Me For Three Nights - Episode 3 by baddo11(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2016
Mtsewww som girls cn dumb atimes
Re: I Failed His Course Even After He Slept With Me For Three Nights - Episode 3 by FMary(m): 1:59pm On May 25, 2016
It's all fiction

(1) (Reply)

Lol... Abeg Who Foolish Pass For This Matter? / I Told Her I Like Her Kitty-Cat And She Gave It To Me Free / Why Do Women Make Such Decisions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.