Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

A Classic Case Of The Hunter Now Becoming The Hunted; This Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Classic Case Of The Hunter Now Becoming The Hunted; This Life (524 Views)

List And Pics Of Pussies I've Hunted And Played With Here / My Experience With A "Virgin Hunter" / Pre-wedding Pictures Showing hunter and hunted , Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Classic Case Of The Hunter Now Becoming The Hunted; This Life by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 25, 2016
And so I was on my desk at work today, a young lady in her early 30's presented with her spouse, they came , the complain, they was a robbery incident in their house, at the wee hours of today's morning and one of the robbers after robbing them of their belongings decided to go down raping the wife. Hearing that I felt sad, and wished evil and worse things upon that robber also counselled them to try reporting the case to the police (even though we know nothing will come out of it)...
As customary I decided to run background medical investigations on the lady, to ascertain her Retroviral status and all other S.T.I investigations, so I can commence her on prophylactic(preventive ) antiretroviral therapy and other medications , and as thus I sent her for the necessary investigations....

Lo and behold , the woman's test came out, she was positive for HIV , and she didn't even know it (she happened to be a hairdresser) ....

Quite pitiable as I wondered what the fate of the criminal holds and felt sorry for him......

Life is actually a two edged sword you know...

Her husband was negative BTW

1 Like

Re: A Classic Case Of The Hunter Now Becoming The Hunted; This Life by omega25red(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2016
hmm so that woman had been infected somewhere before the rape shocked Now not only did they get robbed, but the husband will need to leave her because she had been cheating or something and she has to deal with the fact that she has the monster. dayum
Re: A Classic Case Of The Hunter Now Becoming The Hunted; This Life by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 25, 2016
omega25red:
hmm so that woman had been infected somewhere before the rape shocked Now not only did they get robbed, but the husband will need to leave her because she had been cheating or something and she has to deal with the fact that she has the monster. dayum
actually, from honest questioning, she hasn't been having extramarital affairs, and I believe her...

She actually happens to be a hair dresser, and that profession is an at risk group for HIV aids and other blood born transmissible infections..... she would have gotten it from a needle prick
Re: A Classic Case Of The Hunter Now Becoming The Hunted; This Life by omega25red(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2016
Raymondenyi:
actually, from honest questioning, she hasn't been having extramarital affairs, and I believe her...

She actually happens to be a hair dresser, and that profession is an at risk group for HIV aids and other blood born transmissible infections..... she would have gotten it from a needle prick
do you mind explaining what a needle has to do with hair dressing? im honestly ignorant of this
Re: A Classic Case Of The Hunter Now Becoming The Hunted; This Life by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 25, 2016
Whatever in the world happened to keeping your client's info confidential undecided undecided

Raymondenyi:

And so I was on my desk at work today, a young lady in her early 30's presented with her spouse, they came , the complain, they was a robbery incident in their house, at the wee hours of today's morning and one of the robbers after robbing them of their belongings decided to go down raping the wife. Hearing that I felt sad, and wished evil and worse things upon that robber also counselled them to try reporting the case to the police (even though we know nothing will come out of it)...
As customary I decided to run background medical investigations on the lady, to ascertain her Retroviral status and all other S.T.I investigations, so I can commence her on prophylactic(preventive ) antiretroviral therapy and other medications , and as thus I sent her for the necessary investigations....

Lo and behold , the woman's test came out, she was positive for HIV , and she didn't even know it (she happened to be a hairdresser) ....

Quite pitiable as I wondered what the fate of the criminal holds and felt sorry for him......

Life is actually a two edged sword you know...

Her husband was negative BTW
Re: A Classic Case Of The Hunter Now Becoming The Hunted; This Life by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 25, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Whatever in the world happened to keeping your client's info confidential undecided undecided

and you saw the client's name, picture , house a dress and phone number on my write up Right?

Sometimes if you have nothing to contribute to a topic, it's just good you remain silent and don't show up at all....

Omega25red needles are used in fixing of wigs and weavon , the females can explain better to you....

1 Like

Re: A Classic Case Of The Hunter Now Becoming The Hunted; This Life by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 25, 2016
aggressive....smh

Raymondenyi:
and you saw the client's name, picture , house a dress and phone number on my write up Right?

Sometimes if you have nothing to contribute to a topic, it's just good you remain silent and don't show up at all....

Omega25red needles are used in fixing of wigs and weavon , the females can explain better to you....
Re: A Classic Case Of The Hunter Now Becoming The Hunted; This Life by lovingT(f): 2:41pm On May 25, 2016
He's so right. They still confidential

Seen some cases like this. Actually attended to a couple where the husband was negative the first and the last child also negative. Surprisingly, the wife and the second child were positive. They only noticed when the baby started having issues. N the husband stuck by her. Nice.

We need research in Africa.

(1) (Reply)

John Steinbeck On Falling In Love: A 1958 Letter. / 7 Ultimate Ways To Get Over A Break-up Fast / See The Snake My Neighbour Killed Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.