Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,436 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Your Opinion Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion Please (552 Views)

Opinion... Please let's discuss / I Need Your Opinion Please / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Please by ayinqus48(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2016
Have being having small issues with my girl friend for some months now, what I notice is she have a male friend she is so into, that she don't mind hurting me just to protect the guy...... am so confused now because she is still doing everything she does for me before, yet she makes phone calls daily with the guy and delete all her chat with him anytime she is with me
Re: Your Opinion Please by omega25red(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2016
ayinqus48:
I have been having some issues with my girlfriend for some months now. what I noticed is, she has a male friend she is so into, that she doesn't mind hurting me just to protect the guy...... i'm so confused now because she is still doing everything she does for me before, yet she makes phone calls daily with the guy and deletes all her chat with him anytime she is with me
Couldn't help it but i corrected your grammar

have you met the guy? might be time to set that girl free if she is clearing her chat and hiding info regarding her friendship with the guy in question
Re: Your Opinion Please by lovingT(f): 2:25pm On May 25, 2016
What do u want from us To tell u to say or to move?? Or u asking if she still loves u or if she's cheating on you?? Which

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Please by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2016
Oga free the girl.....
Re: Your Opinion Please by Flexherbal(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2016
There is something fishing going on.
Re: Your Opinion Please by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 25, 2016
if she deletes her chat with d nigga, den der must b sumtin wrong
Re: Your Opinion Please by makydebbie(f): 3:47pm On May 25, 2016
op...you are the side "bobo"...dat guy is the main "bobo"

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Please by publicenemy(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2016
ayinqus48:
Have being having small issues with my girl friend for some months now, what I notice is she have a male friend she is so into, that she don't mind hurting me just to protect the guy...... am so confused now because she is still doing everything she does for me before, yet she makes phone calls daily with the guy and delete all her chat with him anytime she is with me

Dude relationship is a one way street. She has to be everything to you and you have to be everything to her.

Don't ever hesitate to Dump a lady that's into another guy. Develop some Ego.
Re: Your Opinion Please by AccaPack(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2016
It's obvious, your gf is still a teenager.
The truth is, the guy might be just friend and nothing more to their friendship.

To be on a safer side, just assume that they are dating, or in a friendship with benefit.
There is nothing you can do that will reduce d intimacy between them, let alone stop it.
To continue to be fooled by love or move on, the choice is yours.
Re: Your Opinion Please by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2016
op next time she came visiting do this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Think! Could This Be Just A Coincidence? / Please I Need Your Help/advice! / Can You Do 'mercy Killing'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.