Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ (23997 Views)

Igbo Will Soon Be Declared... Ghost Nigerian! / Cmd,provost,‎rector,professors,lecturers. Senior Civil Servants Declared "Ghost" / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by Okikiade(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2016
Incest governance by empty-headed, stooge governor! Kai, na wetin we go call this kain unpropanda outcome? No be all of our brains have been reformat to non-existing & outdated system of human understanding! This is becoming unmanageable! Madness of the high echeleons!

1 Like

Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 25, 2016
cheesy They were in opposition but today they detest opposition. Power is truly magical and manipulative.

1 Like

Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by Autino(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2016
YoursGEJ:
Nothing wey we no go see for this country
my brother so everybody must be APC member or must dance to APC music or else ur either currupt or gost worker. OH WHAT A WANDERFUL PARTY

1 Like

Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by vigilantee(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2016
Worst state in Nigeria. Very poor state.
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by bamikole07(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2016
Supplementary/6000 votes governor pay your workers their Salary

1 Like

Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by Dosmay(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2016
I tire for dis kind news o
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by jamalnation(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2016
otunbashonny:
Yahya bello wey never pay salary since he became the governor. K

bros u can lie
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by jamalnation(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2016
luvbeloved:
Yahaya Bello is killing Kogi....he wants to reduce the workforce to 40 per cent in other to have more money to steal. meaning 60 per cent of kogi workforce has to go...I tink he's high on oshogbo weed...

wetin dis 1 dey talk
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by Emmaino247: 7:57pm On May 25, 2016
no be only ghost na spirit worker
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by Raji4God: 8:02pm On May 25, 2016
that is my governor doing the needful.

it's only in kogi state five people can work with a single certificate
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by felifeli: 8:08pm On May 25, 2016
luvbeloved:
Yahaya Bello is killing Kogi....he wants to reduce the workforce to 40 per cent in other to have more money to steal. meaning 60 per cent of kogi workforce has to go...I tink he's high on oshogbo weed...

No o. We no sell the man any weed o. Na from Edo State him buy grin grin
#ireposhogbo
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by ijija: 8:08pm On May 25, 2016
Bello

2 Likes

Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by uloewa: 8:09pm On May 25, 2016
Bello is on his way to embezzling the 50 billion bailout fund that was released by cbn recently. This downsizing is a ploy to ensure that enough money remains for him from the bailout to steal
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by obge: 8:10pm On May 25, 2016
Governor Bello is not going to steal from kogi. This is a young man that declared 64 billion as assets to code of conduct. He is one of the most successful Nigeria civil servant. He made his billions before he turned 40. He is the owner of one of the most famous transport service in Nigeria - fairplus transport. So you can now see that 50 billion or whatever is chicken change to him
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by Pokka5(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2016
Kogi home of dasted people
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by MisterGrace: 8:36pm On May 25, 2016
Thus should be careful. People have children to cater for and bills to pay.
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by goldeno10boy: 8:40pm On May 25, 2016
ijustdey:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/kogi-nlc-chairman-declared-ghost-worker/148302.html

/ust imagine
that your boss is a ghost worker

Nigeria oooooo
looooolzzzz
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by viscocom(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2016
i wil coment wen i buy bag of rice for 10k
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by hayordele1: 8:56pm On May 25, 2016
How is that possible?...... sir u dey craze
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by ijija: 9:10pm On May 25, 2016
obge:
Governor Bello is not going to steal from kogi. This is a young man that declared 64 billion as assets to code of conduct. He is one of the most successful Nigeria civil servant. He made his billions before he turned 40. He is the owner of one of the most famous transport service in Nigeria - fairplus transport. So you can now see that 50 billion or whatever is chicken change to him

Then he should leave our chicken change for us. He has already stolen enough from federal government for his three wives
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by Esperooke(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2016
obge:
Sycophant.... Who told you he cannot steal?
Agreed he made his billion before attaining 40, but how? By working 12 years or less with RMFAC as a civil servant, and without bequest? I laugh at your 'successful civil servant'.
All I want to say is, let him tread with caution, só as not to plunge into ignominy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by banme1(m): 9:23pm On May 25, 2016
Raji4God:

are u people that corrupt? How about u I hope u and ur cousins are not sharing the same certificate.
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by Esperooke(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2016
We are watching in HD
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by Esperooke(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2016
Yahaya Bello and his screening committee must definitely be high on oshogbo weed, as initially welcome as the screening was, the exercise was defeated by the outcome. Imagine, how can you conclude that all staff employed since 2006/2007 till date are all ghost Workers, sacking over 1000 out of 1500 staff in a particular LGA, and so across the state. It would have been reasonable if it were left to people with unqualified cert., and the real ghost Workers. This Yaya Bello's definition of ghost worker is excruciating... By the way, isn't he a ghost governor too (by his own definition)?

1 Like

Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 25, 2016
He who alleges must prove. If the Kogi state government has a proof, they should tell us.

By. The way, NLC chairman is not a saint. That cannot found wanting.

I support the exercise carried out by the Gov't to weed out ghost workers.
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 25, 2016
kenkenn:
He who alleges must prove. If the Kogi state government has a proof, they should tell us.

By. The way, NLC chairman is not a saint. That cannot found wanting.

I support the exercise carried out by the Gov't to weed out ghost workers.
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by 9japride(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2016
Tomorrow whend these govt officials are out of office they will be asking for forgiveness? Humans are a dangerous weapon
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by ijija: 7:17am On May 26, 2016

Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by ijija: 7:21am On May 26, 2016
Raji4God:

And it is only igalas and okun he screened out. The central local government were not touched. This screening is like ethnic cleansing of the civil service. The only criteria was tribe
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by adinoyiM(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2016
ijija:

And it is only igalas and okun he screened out. The central local government were not touched. This screening is like ethnic cleansing of the civil service. The only criteria was tribe

Big lie from the pit of hell!
Re: Onuh Edoka Declared ‘ghost Worker’ by ziccoit: 10:01am On May 26, 2016
This may not be far from the truth. Most of the labour leaders are sometimes retired or dismissed officer. They don't want to go home because of awoof and rots they eat from that seat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP / Army Commander, 5 Soldiers Killed As Troops Clash With ISWAP Fighters In Rann / How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.