Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? (8649 Views)

Ladies....what Reason Does He Gives You When He Is Not Interested In Marriage / MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is / What Reason Do I Give (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by makydebbie(f): 4:09am On May 27, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
bby i kinda have feelings for you...am sincere
baby...but you know i am taken!..do you have anyone in mind to vote for miss nl?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 4:13am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
baby...but you know i am taken!..do you have anyone in mind to vote for miss nl?
buh i do want ya in ma lif,you gat natural beauty....yea ah gat mimzy or refiner in mind
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by makydebbie(f): 4:17am On May 27, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
buh i do want ya in ma lif,you gat natural beauty....yea ah gat mimzy or refiner in mind
awwwnnn baby...lets join the same team...join the winning team!.be mimzified! vote for mimzy!...you can also vote for refiner...but be mimzyfied darling!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by makydebbie(f): 4:18am On May 27, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
thanks for the compliments tho!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 4:22am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
thanks for the compliments tho!
looking at your pix it gat me so so so crazy,your damn pretty
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by makydebbie(f): 4:24am On May 27, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
looking at your pix it gat me so so so crazy,your damn pretty
awwwnn....thanks darling...so how about the miss nl ehn?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 4:26am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
awwwnn....thanks darling...so how about the miss nl ehn?
ama go mimzy way simply bkause of ya btw ur name is deborah right?
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by makydebbie(f): 4:29am On May 27, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
ama go mimzy way simply bkause of ya btw ur name is deborah right?
yeeehhh!!!baby you are welcome on board...slyisaac we have a new member!!!...yh i am Deborah
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 4:33am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
yeeehhh!!!baby you are welcome on board...slyisaac we have a new member!!!...yh i am Deborah
lolx..is slyisaac mimzy campaigner??
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by makydebbie(f): 4:35am On May 27, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
yh he will welcome you properly..
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 4:38am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
yh he will welcome you properly..
buh deborah your quite natural,ur rili madeofblack
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by makydebbie(f): 4:40am On May 27, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
buh deborah your quite natural,ur rili madeofblack
..thanks hun!..stop making me blush here

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 4:46am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
..thanks hun!..stop making me blush here
i ain't making you blush,is the way i feel bou u and cause your simply real..you gat the touch of an angel,the tantalising sex appeal and evry thing a guy want/admires in a gal..i hope you do taste as gud as you look??
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by Nobody: 4:49am On May 27, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
i ain't making you blush,is the way i feel bou u and cause your simply real..you gat the touch of an angel,the tantalising sex appeal and evry thing a guy want/admires in a gal..i hope you do taste as gud as you look??

Nawaoo... See as you start you day with deception. Deceiving a small girl by this time of the day. Your konji no get time limit ni
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 4:55am On May 27, 2016
Larryfly:

Nawaoo... See as you start you day with deception. Deceiving a small girl by this time of the day. Your konji no get time limit ni
dude konji no get curfew,you knw it comes around anytime
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by Nobody: 5:02am On May 27, 2016
donkizzydaboss:

As in eeh. Fire down bro.
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by makydebbie(f): 7:22am On May 27, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
lol...thank you!
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by demzylahot(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
Lwkm....take it easy bru
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by Nobody: 9:08am On May 27, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
Yes boss... I am.. But I am not alone o.. we are many gan...

You need anything MIMZY just know am only a mention away

On beHalf of the team I welcome you to the WinningSide... You too MUCH joor!!

Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2016
slyIsaac:

Yes boss... I am.. But I am not alone o.. we are many gan...

You need anything MIMZY just know am only a mention away

On beHalf of the team I welcome you to the WinningSide... You too MUCH joor!!
thanks a lot bro...
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 27, 2016
thanks a lot for your support . i appreciate

donkizzydaboss:
thanks a lot bro...
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by kikayboss(m): 12:02pm On May 27, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
bby i kinda have feelings for you...am sincere
ghen ghen ghen ghen eshishi carry kpomo.....we don hear ooo
paroling things...ur name 4 be parolranking
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2016
kikayboss:
ghen ghen ghen ghen eshishi carry kpomo.....we don hear ooo
paroling things...ur name 4 be parolranking
lolx,makydebbie mak brain die,i swear no be lie sha
Re: Who Is Your Favourite Romancelander and for what reason?? by donkizzydaboss(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2016
mimzy:
thanks a lot for your support . i appreciate
your welcome jawe,your humility gona take you a long way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Fat, I'm Sexy And I Love It (photos) / We sex 10 times still she want more pls help PHOTOS / Ashawo Boys Where Do You People Pick Up Your Hook Up Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.