Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!! (3288 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / If You Wish Death For Buhari, You're A Sinner - Gov Bello / It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!! by Mrbigman1(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2016
QuotaSystem:

How does economic hardship automatically = hatred for the President? Especially when he was neither the one that failed to diversify the economy nor the one that caused oil prices to crash?

Iboes are just filled with hatred and when the only tool you have is a hammer, you will treat everything like a nail.

So your answer is YES!

I guess when dia is no food in d house, u'd hate d food for not being in d house or dad who failed to get food in d house.

Dia is no way u could defend him and get a point dear.

After one year, ur president is still fighting corruption and leaving essential matters, he has dropped subsidy on fertiliser right?

Do u know dat in d last administration, during the Christmas era, a bag of rice and fuel wia bought at same price as any other time?

What dose dat tell u?

Even in ur acclaimed incompetent towards him, he gave priority to the necessary things.

Now, buhari is chasing rats while his house is on fire.

During last administration, I got a sweet job without knowing no body, here, barely one year into dis administration, I lost same job.

So what do u expect me to do?
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!! by BushidoBlue(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2016
mouaue:
Nigerian Girl Is GOING OFF ON SOCIAL MEDIA . . . She Say He’s My best President . . . And Wish DEATH ON Buhari!! (Buhari Better WATCH His BACK)

At least more than two million Igbos, who absolutely HATE Him – and if we were Buhari, we’d have them locked up immediately.

Yesterday , a Nigerian Girl were caught on social media, saying less than flattering things about The President. One of which was on Facebook. Nigerian Girl posted THIS:

source : http://www.msmith247.com/2016/05/nigerian-girl-is-going-off-on-social.html

This is how hate is mongered by the illiterate entities.

So a girl bearing an "igbo" person made a statement and suddenly all Igbos hate Bihari and they must be locked up right?

Facebook is an online socual medium. Anyone could have put up the rubbish using any name to whip up your sentiments that you portray here.

When Bihari makes a statement against the 20 million Igbos for not voting for him immediately after election where were you.
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!! by GENTLENNAJI(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2016
citizenY:
Anybody wishing his fellow man death should also pray to live forever.
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!! by iconaus: 11:44am On May 26, 2016
citizenY:

Buhari has to die . He has taken many innocent lives so years till today . He is evil . See his appointments all went his people . See him laugh and you will notice the laugh is evil and not from the heart .
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!! by iconaus: 11:44am On May 26, 2016
citizenY:

Buhari has to die . He has taken many innocent lives so many years till today . He is evil . See his appointments all went to his people . See him laugh and you will notice the laugh is evil and not from the heart .
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!! by citizenY(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2016
I repeat...Anybody wishing his fellow man death should also pray to live forever....

Please,say that prayer before
going to bed tonight. And may the Lord grant your request , Amen.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!! by amaechi1: 11:23pm On May 26, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Neither can you escape death yourself if you haven't noticed.

I pray you are half as healthy, active and agile as Buhari when/if you reach his age.

Some Iboes will just kill themselves with hatred for Buhari, while he flexes his Presidency with the support of the Majority.

I am an ibo, but I do not wish him death, rather long life. What you see playing today was the evil seed of hatred planted in the heart most ibo during the general elections. Remember, they started with Islamization of nigeria, follow by being the sponsor of Boko haram, no certificate etc. But God who see and knows all gave PMB victory.
For me PMB has my support and there nothing anyone can do about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!! by amaechi1: 11:27pm On May 26, 2016
iconaus:

Buhari has to die . He has taken many innocent lives so many years till today . He is evil . See his appointments all went to his people . See him laugh and you will notice the laugh is evil and not from the heart .

If Buhari is evil, your comment and wish for his death is what? Evil thoughts proceed from evil heart.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!! by QuotaSystem: 11:28pm On May 26, 2016
amaechi1:

I am an ibo, but I do not wish him death, rather long life. What you see playing today was the evil seed of hatred planted in the heart most ibo during the general elections. Remember, they started with Islamization of nigeria, follow by being the sponsor of Boko haram, no certificate etc. But God who see and knows all gave PMB victory.
For me PMB has my support and there nothing anyone can do about it

You are indeed wise. God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!! by amaechi1: 11:29pm On May 26, 2016
BushidoBlue:

This is how hate is mongered by the illiterate entities.

So a girl bearing an "igbo" person made a statement and suddenly all Igbos hate Bihari and they must be locked up right?

Facebook is an online socual medium. Anyone could have put up the rubbish using any name to whip up your sentiments that you portray here.

When Bihari makes a statement against the 20 million Igbos for not voting for him immediately after election where were you.
Did he wish ibo death? Evil thought proceed from evil heart.
Re: Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!! by phemmyutd(m): 11:50pm On May 26, 2016
Who knows? Buhari might even attend her Funeral

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Is Going Off On Social Media .. . .and Wish Death On Buhari!! by phemmyutd(m): 11:53pm On May 26, 2016
Nothing sweet like seeing "Ugandans Wailing''

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am An Niger Delta Avenger / Gov. Ganduje Of Kano Was Asleep When Buhari Declared For 2019 (picture) / Tinubu Mocks Defectors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.