Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? (39116 Views)

Throwback Photo Of UCH, Ibadan In Early 60s Shared By Ben Murray-Bruce / I Can Solve The Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce! / Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:02pm On May 26, 2016
tonio2wo:
An 18k minimum wager should know his limits, and live within it! what d heck is he doing with 100litre petrol?

Using 3.3 litres a day for "I pass my neighbours" generator each month is 100 litres.

Just solve the mathematics. Is "I pass my Neighbour" generator beyond anybody in Nigeria?
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by JuanDeDios: 3:03pm On May 26, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Ben Bruce too childish
He is not mature at all.

I agree he is trying to be funny n appeals to his gullible fans
But if we ask him further,was he not around when budget was passed?
I tot the senate unanimously support subsidy removal?

But sha we all know him for who he is. Court Jester.

For the fun part tho
Why would a 18k wager be buying 100ltr of fuel
He should OLX the car n use the money to start a business
That is what I don't get.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by sonnie10: 3:04pm On May 26, 2016
mikolo80:
if you are earning 60k and you have a generator you deserve to suffer maximally not to talk of 18k.there is a reason they call it"i pass mt neighbour".
when you do pass your power cos you worried what people will say ,you deserve whatevr you get.
200 naira a day is equal to 7300 naira a year that you can invest in tomato or snail or plantain or garri(assets)
gen that will give you light to do what exactly(liability)
you spend beyond your means to watch telemundo,nta(looting news) or premiership(70 per week at viewing centre).
then i can never pity such a person.
you chose to suffer with your own hand.
why yoou buy private jet,shebi all men are equal by your argument.
so your neighbour making six figures is using gen,you ma sef must keep up with the joneses.
this is why white man said mathematics should be a compulsory subject and why you are asked to solve word problems a and aptitutude test.
unintelligent people will remain poor for the most ppart

Mathematics should be a compulsory subject indeed!
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Chemstar: 3:04pm On May 26, 2016
oduastates:
This man impresses those who are naturally predisposed to his childish/low IQ antics .
this man is a senator for Christ sakes . He should be preferring solutions in the National Assembly.

I will end up by posting the characteristics of the dumb supporters by borrowing from a blog post on trump

This man speaks Like A Third-Grader. Do you know why he’s appealing to stupidd people? Because he speaks their language. He uses small words and short sentences, and has the general thought process of a child in the third grade .Maybe the fact that he “talks plain” appeals to you, but shouldn’t a senator be pushing bills in the NA ?

omo see finishing!cheesy
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by eric111111(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2016
1 Month
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Mufasa27(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Ben Bruce too childish He is not mature at all.
I agree he is trying to be funny n appeals to his gullible fans But if we ask him further,was he not around when budget was passed? I tot the senate unanimously support subsidy removal?

For the fun part tho Why would a 18k wager be buying 100ltr of fuel He should OLX the car n use the money to start a business
You are a zombie right
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by mapet: 3:07pm On May 26, 2016
What is "Expansiate"?

grin grin
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by koladebrainiac(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2016
Mufasa27:

You are a zombie right
i have more sense than Ben bruce .
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by shuggah(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2016
nairalanders and their minds sha,, so it's an offence for someone earning 18000naira to buy 100litrs of fuel,, and most of these guys talking trash don't even earn 1naira
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by pleadge(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
One day
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by sexytyga(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
[i][/i]#commonsense
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by NosaHenry(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2016
It depends on how many days the fuel and tomatoes will last him.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by AntiWailer: 3:11pm On May 26, 2016
oduastates:
This man impresses those who are naturally predisposed to his childish/low IQ antics .
this man is a senator for Christ sakes . He should be preferring solutions in the National Assembly.

I will end up by posting the characteristics of the dumb supporters by borrowing from a blog post on trump

This man speaks Like A Third-Grader. Do you know why he’s appealing to stupidd people? Because he speaks their language. He uses small words and short sentences, and has the general thought process of a child in the third grade .Maybe the fact that he “talks plain” appeals to you, but shouldn’t a senator be pushing bills in the NA ?

what else can I say ?
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by LOVEGINO(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2016
I dey collect 18k, wetin I wan carry 100L of fuel do? undecided
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by ndcide(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Ben Bruce too childish
He is not mature at all.

For the fun part tho

Just the way the economic council supported Subsidy removal in 2012 and they all went to their states to take up political party stands on the issue. Abeg go Sidon.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Eddufy(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2016
Its 3 days .... Don't ask me how, I calculated it
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by ndcide(m): 3:19pm On May 26, 2016
oduastates:

We know Mr Bruce. Now who are you? Let's really know if you've achieved 1/10 of what he has achieved. With your "high I Q.

Nonsense.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by FBLJ(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Ben Bruce too childish
He is not mature at all.

For the fun part tho
allow this man, abeg, are you more mature than he is? cant he share funny pics anymore because he is a senator?
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by McPerry(f): 3:25pm On May 26, 2016
*in time immemorial***
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Mufasa27(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2016
koladebrainiac:
i have more sense than Ben bruce .
lol kolade u are a joker
me and you know say zombie no dey get sense.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 26, 2016
Israel5:
We in medicine dnt do such... Math freaks, oya...

Most if not all in medicine were previously excellent mathematicians.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by adodofemi(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2016
Ben Bruce behaves like someone who wakes up to seek fake recognitions. I've noticed he talks out of points, thinking Nigerians are idiots. No impact ever since his campaign for common sense began. He's not different from his counterpart Dino. A childish post by a Senator of a country is just unthinkable.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by guyXander(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2016
iamVirus:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-lEb27cJjVL0/V0YKtm2tr_I/AAAAAAAJSfw/Ju-jKAxXxpgqbz-U0W45zC85imZDmRKCACLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

maximum wage loading!
lol

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/who-can-solve-this-maths-from-frank-dong.xhtml

assuming he uses a medium size generator and he switches on his generator on at 6pm to 12pm each day, it will take 16 days to exhaust the fuel usual my Dad's hypothesis of 'fuel consumption by medium size generator'.
the hypothesis states that, if all other conditions such as oil level & health of the generator remain constant, the fuel consumption would be 1hr per litre.
Fc = 1hr/1ltr
Okosa equation of fuel consumption on medium size generator.

now to tomatoes, it takes about 16 big seeds of tomatoes to make an average pot of stew.
now assuming he eats stew and rice only on Sunday,
it will last for approximately 6 weeks.
100 seeds/16 seeds = 6.25 weeks.

so in conclusion, after this well thought out alternative to practical, I hypothesis that it will take a little over 2 weeks for the fuel to finish but it will take 6weeks for the river to finish so he can afford to make stew twice during the week.
also assuming he has a refrigerator, if not sorry.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by Bankyshinani(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2016
Thank God he is a senator, so he should be able to explain better
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by lastpage: 3:44pm On May 26, 2016
oduastates:

You know l was inclined to ask this foolish Ben Bruce, whether Mr Johnsin is a Border-fuel-trafficker because l dont see his car having a Tank that would take 100L of fuel in one go!

Or may be his wife is uses "Agbari ojukwu" to cook their family stew such that she would need that much Tomato?

Honestly, ....

#Ben.Bruce.Is.A.slowpoke

Lastpage!
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by chidextec: 3:52pm On May 26, 2016
100L of petrol for 18000 per month earner. This man must be high on oshogbo weed. angry
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by guyXander(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2016
assuming he uses a medium size generator and he switches on his generator on at 6pm to 12pm each day, it will take 16 days to exhaust the fuel using my Dad's hypothesis of 'fuel consumption by medium size generator'.
the hypothesis states that, if all other conditions such as oil level & health of the generator remain constant, the fuel consumption would be 1hr per litre.
Fc = 1hr/1ltr
Okosa equation of fuel consumption on medium size generator.

now to tomatoes, it takes about 16 big seeds of tomatoes to make an average pot of stew.
now assuming he eats stew and rice only on Sunday,
it will last for approximately 6 weeks.
100 seeds/16 seeds = 6.25 weeks.

so in conclusion, after this well thought out alternative to practical, I hypothesis that it will take a little over 2 weeks for the fuel to finish but it will take 6weeks for the river to finish so he can afford to make stew twice during the week.
also assuming he has a refrigerator, if not sorry.
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by MrSmith007: 3:56pm On May 26, 2016
Expansiate?? Is dat an English word? undecided
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by tonio2wo: 3:59pm On May 26, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Using 3.3 litres a day for "I pass my neighbours" generator each month is 100 litres.

Just solve the mathematics. Is "I pass my Neighbour" generator beyond anybody in Nigeria?
When I used that gen a full tank lasts me 2-3 days with a monthly wage of 9,800. Like I said live within ur earnings.

P.S. Am a fan of ben but lets be realistic here!
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by masqot(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2016
Ask Buhari
Re: Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:28pm On May 26, 2016
tonio2wo:

When I used that gen a full tank lasts me 2-3 days with a monthly wage of 9,800. Like I said live within ur earnings.

P.S. Am a fan of ben but lets be realistic here!

Maybe you had reasonable NEPA supply to supplement, which is another budget altogether.

With small refrigerator, TV, sound system plus 3 light bulbs, 650Kw Generator will consume 3.3 litres in six hours each day amounting to 100 litres per month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) / ISWAP Terrorists Seize Military Base In Borno / CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.