Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) (1598 Views)

In Politics, After God Fear Yorubaman / 1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad / What If An Igboman Becomes The Next Governor Of Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by Kundagarten: 12:57am On May 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by Kundagarten: 12:58am On May 26, 2016
I felt sorry for Joe Igbokwe as he was destroyed by Lere Olayinka.

6 Likes

Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by ever811(m): 1:24am On May 26, 2016
I was hoping to listen to constructive arguments ,other than the ones I hear in kai-kai joint but iam disappointed to hear the same shiiit..just wasted mb I would hv used to watch one nice blue film....

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by kulbethrand(m): 1:34am On May 26, 2016
Kundagarten:
I felt sorry for Joe Igbokwe as he was destroyed by Lere Olayinka.
Joe was given FATALITY

4 Likes

Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by FisifunKododada: 1:49am On May 26, 2016
grin
Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by eyeview: 2:26am On May 26, 2016
Anybody who decides to got to a public or media forum to defend APC should expect to return with fatality(it doesn't matter how you intelligent you thought you were before leaving your house).
APC members should learn from Garba Shehu who though is the Senior special assistant to the President on Media & Publicity(the actual mouth piece of the president) constantly hides from the media but sends out the scapegoat called Femi Adesina who(as the Special Adviser to the President on Media & Publicity is actually supposed to be advising the president) gets all the bashing from every quarter while he,shehu walks freely.

The only way to defend this APC govt is to use faceless platform like NL where when challenged by anyone on this poor administration,you can just resort to insulting the person without making any single point. Atleast,that's how zombies do it. Ask a zombie to list one achievement of APC in the last one year and he will either derail that very simple question or he will unleash series of verbal insults on you.
...That's how they roll.
Joe Igbokwe should have known better

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by Pavarottii(m): 2:31am On May 26, 2016
ever811:
I was hoping to listen to constructive arguments ,other than the ones I hear in kai-kai joint but iam disappointed to hear the same shiiit..just wasted mb I would hv used to watch one nice blue film....
U didn't watch it my friend, if u did, it was only Joe Igbokwe that was not constructive.

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by Ola17: 2:45am On May 26, 2016
I felt sorry for the Joe guy wallahi. He was running his mouth until Yinka put him in his place.

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by Cjrane2: 3:03am On May 26, 2016
Kundagarten:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6OPReaKSw

[size=15pt]APC is a party of crooks. The same crooks that sunk Nigeria under PDP are all in APC now to avoid prosecution.And truly, Buhari has refused to prosecute or even investigate the criminals now in his party. He has even rewarded many of them with ministerial appointments!
Yet, the same Buhari is ALWAYS shouting "kworruption! kworruption!!" at petty thieves such as bank MDs or civil servants that stole $100,000 to $1 million dollars from the people, while refusing to castigate his Governor friends that stole millions of dollars from the people? Who is fooling who?

Now, Who is more corrupt? The thief that stole goods and ran to his friend the Police officer's house to share his loot of stolen goods with him, while at the same time, his policeman friend is arresting other smaller thieves for petty theft and refusing to even investigate the allegations of theft on his friend?

Who is the hypocrite?? Buhari should cover his face in shame! He is roundly and shamelessly corrupt!
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by Mustay(m): 3:36am On May 26, 2016
"A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC)" - na Motral Kombat
Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by dimieprincess(f): 5:36am On May 26, 2016
Joe Igbokwe is a disgrace to the World, look at how a common Lere took him to the dustbin.

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by mikolo80: 5:44am On May 26, 2016
chei, well my own na sai baba till whenever. hopefully 2023
Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by Firefire(m): 6:00am On May 26, 2016
E wo oooo grin
Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by Nobody: 6:21am On May 26, 2016
Oh poor Joe, what have you done to thyself? cry cry cry Joe, how and why could you have turned thyself into object of ridicule? Your wife and children must be very ashamed of you Joe

Lalasticlala come and watch this interesting video grin
Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by ASL33: 6:33am On May 26, 2016
Was waiting for this program yesterday and still missed it. When is the repeat broadcast pls
Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by Nobody: 6:33am On May 26, 2016
Even an unborn baby would finish the smartest of APC supporters. The strategy is to allow them talk first. They would only have two points :
1 Buhari has recovered Trillions of naira from looters (though na only on paper that wan dey)
2 Buhari has provided security in the NE (and insecurity in the entire nation, no thanks to his Fulani Libyan brothers and NDA.

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by Dcomrade(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2016
#ChannelsTvFaceOff
First shot fired!

Joe Igbokwe(Apc): "One year of Buhari's government has been positive!"

Lere Olayinka(Pdp): "We don't have a government yet!"

Pdp :1
Apc: 0

#ChannelsTvFaceOff
Second shot fired!

Lere Olayinka(Pdp): "what corruption is Buhari fighting when the wife of the president is corrupt!!

Pdp 2
Apc 0

#ChannelsTvFaceOff
Third shot fired!

Joe Igbokwe(Apc): "Technically Bokoharam has been defeated!"

Lere Olayinka(Pdp): "Bokoharam now becoming Fulani Herdsmen!"

Pdp 3
Apc 0

#ChannelsTvFaceOff

Fourth shot fired!
Joe Igbokwe(Apc): "Pdp destroyed Nigeria!"

Lere Olayinka(Pdp): "Why do you have Pdp people that destroyed Nigeria in your party!"

Pdp 4
Apc 0

#ChannelsTvFaceOff
Fifth shot fired!

Joe Igbokwe(Apc): "Pdp shared state government money to campaign for the presidential election!"

Lere Olayinka(Pdp): "The money Apc used in their campaign was gotten from heaven, it was the Pope that sent it!"

Pdp 5
Apc 0

ChannelsTvFaceOff...

6th Shot fired!!
Lere Olayinka(Pdp) : You people presented a budget, stole the budget, padded the budget, re stole the budget and eventua!blly signed it!!

Pdp 6
Apc 0

Lere Olayinka fired Joe Igbokwe with documented evidence on corruption committed by APC members.

Joe Igbokwe could not differentiate between May and August.

Joe Igbokwe asked Neata to stop Lere from making the documentary evidence.

Lere Olayinka was so prepared to nail APC. In his final summation, he advised APC to stop telling lies....

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by WildChild00(m): 6:41am On May 26, 2016
This is wat happens wen u party refuses to perform beyond the people that voted them into powers expectation!

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by TEYA: 7:08am On May 26, 2016
Dry, dry, dry. How did gej make the price of rice and tomatoes to be lower than they are now? If we still import rice and the value of the naira has dropped significantly, did we expect that the price of rice will remain constant? What and what did buhari do that affected the prices of rice and tomatoes? Op, as far as I am concerned, that video you just posted is equivalent to an ordinary beer parlour chit chat!
Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by dimieprincess(f): 7:17am On May 26, 2016
TEYA:
Dry, dry, dry. How did gej make the price of rice and tomatoes to be lower than they are now? If we still import rice and the value of the naira has dropped significantly, did we expect that the price of rice will remain constant? What and what did buhari do that affected the prices of rice and tomatoes? Op, as far as I am concerned, that video you just posted is equivalent to an ordinary beer parlour chit chat!
So whose duty to stabilize the currency, Jonathan or Buhari? pls don't tell me your usual crab "corruption by Jonathan " sing me a new song. In Lere's voice " APC had their money for the election from Pope, Heaven to prosecute their election"

1 Like

Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by PRXPERT: 7:25am On May 26, 2016
how can you compare Efulefu to. human? this treatment will come to you zombies!!
Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by TEYA: 7:30am On May 26, 2016
dimieprincess:

So whose duty to stabilize the currency, Jonathan or Buhari? pls don't tell me your usual crab "corruption by Jonathan " sing me a new song. In Lere's voice " APC had their money for the election from Pope, Heaven to prosecute their election"
Stabilize the currency ke?
When Jonathan handed over, it was #220 to $1, oil price was low, the naira must fall, we are importing almost everything including refined petroleum for God's sake, you want him to stabilize the currency in one year? I am not seeing anything under buhari that I did not expect to see. Fixing Nigeria will take years of hard work, so wait!
Re: Watch This Video Of A Yorubaman (PDP) Destroying An Igboman (APC) by Wesely01(m): 7:42am On May 26, 2016
Kundagarten:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6OPReaKSw

The APC man should know that even a new born baby knows PMB has messed up this country in one year because things are real hard, don't tell us his saving money or recovering money,because your President is telling us there is no money but actually he has trillions in his coffers to help Nigerians but feels putting all in this bad situation.Mr APC that is WICKED coming from PMB.Just tell the president to do the needful that's all.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Fight Militants Spiritually If They Do Not Stop The Madness–cleric Fumes / Oyegun Is A Liar, APC Spokesman Dares Him To Publish NWC Minutes / Buhari Set To Increase Minimum Wage To 56,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.