Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures (44682 Views)

A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra / Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) / Present Pictures of Ongoing Medical Research Centre at Umuchukwu village Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:49am On May 26, 2016
OK
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by DIFY20(f): 10:52am On May 26, 2016
igbo people una too much i remove cap for una

5 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Ooni: 10:52am On May 26, 2016
I told my people ibos have since left us behinh

8 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by NonFarmPayrol: 10:52am On May 26, 2016
reason why i always respect igbo people

forget their bad sides. if you understudy their good side you will make a lot of progress in life and learn business lessons

9 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by RedCapChief(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2016
The problem with Anambra state is too many billionaires - and each one wants to contribute to the development of the state. cheesy
Construction springing up everywhere as each billionaire tries to outdo the next and live a lasting legacy.
Ndi Anambra, gaa niru!!

15 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by impregnable10(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2016
Waoooo!!! that's so wonderful. I am really impressed about this wonderful project by an individual. Some igbos will prefer to sight the project in Lagos or Abuja. That's a clarion call to our illustrious igbo sons and daughters to bring their investments back home.

5 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 10:56am On May 26, 2016
Hope Gregory Obi is not a shareholder here? Otherwise, it would remain like his "dream" 4 star hotel in Onitsha mall premises in GRA.
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:

forget their bad sides. if you understudy their good side you will make a lot of progress in life and learn business lessons

thats why we have you in nigeria.....can you please,beat the chinese,europeans,and americans in their own games for us..??..please..

pleassseeeee help us...we dont understand this global-financial-noensense...please...help us...

if igbos built a playstation-kwenu i would buy it....i already own an innoson car..........pleaseeeee,help us.....please.....

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by DIFY20(f): 11:02am On May 26, 2016
must u yorubas comment? leave these thread u ewedutarins amd amaliams
Shym3xx:
Very impressive initiative by a real nyggah...salute

But why's the east coast swagger jacking the west coast with the statue? Oduduwa was the first to do that with a flush in a lush way...be original and creative. grin

This is the real:

3 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by jidxin(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2016
Uduak2019:

What kind of bad belle comment is this? FYI...Igbos are not the same with Yorubas. Meaning if something failed in Lagos or Ilorin, doesn't mean it will fail in Anambra...all brains and human drive are not the same.
bros why re u thinking wit ur anus ...... dats y u ppl refuse to develop, u hate constructive criticism nd why did u omit uyo? pls stop reasoning wit ur butt use ur God given brain

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by dauntless15(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2016
HAD IT BEEN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE YAM EATERS IN GOVERNMENT SEATS, EMULATE THIS MAN, BY DOING ONE OR TWO THINGS AS REMARKABLE AS THIS, THIS COUNTRY WOULD HAVE REACHED A GREATER HEIGHT, AND UNEMPLOYMENT EOULD REDUCE DRASTICALLY EVEN IF EACH OF THEM BUILD ONE HOTEL, IT ATTRACTS PEOPLE AND GENERATES REVENUE AND PROVIDES EMPLOYMENT, IN EVERY TRIBE THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND YOU CANT CONDEMN AN ENTIRE TRIBE FOR THE SIN OF ONE GULLIBLE MAN, INSTEAD THEY TRAVEL ABROAD TO STORE MONEY IN FOREIGN ACCOUNTS AND PREFER INVESTMENT ABROAD THAN HOME, MONEY BIG ENOUGH TO FEED EVERYONE IN AN ENTIRE LGA FOR A WEEK OR MORE.
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by macaranta(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2016
Way to go
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by ifycent2: 11:10am On May 26, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
I have said it and will continue saying it, in Anambra we don't wait for government to provide everything for us we do it ourselves, over cities are individual efforts and till date we still run our show. kudos to the owner of that project, kudos to our governor, kudos to umu Anambra

full supported.... well said.

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 11:11am On May 26, 2016
I am proud of u Mr Maduka.

I am your name-sake, too

As an anambrarian, if i get to ur level financially or become politically influential, i will definitely emulate u.

Proud with tears in ma eyes.
Proud to be from this State.
I will forever be an anambra Man.

If u get rich, its always wise to invest in ur home state.
Never Invest in Hotels or Filling stations, they never add to the economy of the state.

Never wait for Gooment. Never wait for Bubu

4 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Batlan01: 11:16am On May 26, 2016
Awesome
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by sylviaeo(f): 11:20am On May 26, 2016
PRXPERT:
I swear I will build bigger one in my home town Akpo, though we don't have land!! I'm so jealous of the people from umuchukwu!! anambra is on the move..
am from nkpologwu
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Ilovemystate: 11:22am On May 26, 2016
http://www.risingafrica.org/success-stories/nigerian-american-doctor-godwin-maduka-builds-100-houses-for-widows-in-anambra-state/

[b] Nigerian-American Doctor, Godwin Maduka builds 100 houses for Widows in Anambra State

We tend to spend a lot of time complaining about Nigeria. While our complaints are certainly justified, it is important to note that we all have the power to be changemakers.

A Nigerian-American doctor is in the news today as he recently built and donated 100 bungalows for widows and other indigent persons in Umuchukwu, Orumba South Local Government Area in Anambra State.

Dr. Godwin Maduka is the founder of the Las Vegas Pain Institute and Medical Center. Dr. Maduka completed his Graduate Medical training at the Harvard University School of Medicine in Anesthesia and Critical Care and Pain Management.

Beyond his career, he has made it his mission to transform his community in Umuchukwu. Over the last 3 years, he has completed various philanthropic projects including

Donating nearly 100 motorcycles to the unemployed and underprivileged members of his community.
Building and renovation of a police station, barracks, and an updated post office
Construction of schools, homes for widows, hospitals, and religious buildings
Provision of scholarships to community residents to study at universities both in Nigeria and internationally[/b]

This man is turning his town to city not those making silly noise to be the richest while their people are dying in penury

9 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 11:26am On May 26, 2016
Ooni:
I told my people ibos have since left us behinh
Lol
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by okuneddie(m): 11:29am On May 26, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Yesterday Gov Willie Obiano visited Iyiahor village to announce plans to upgrade Ogbaukwu cave and water falls to a world class tourist destination. Today, we are greeted with the news of Dr. Madukaji's pharmaceutical centre in Umuchukwu (formerly Nkerehi). Owelle-Ezukala is just a stone from Unuchukwu.

One thing with Anambra state is that no day passes without one or two good news. While other states are busy blamming and hoping on Bubu to come to their rescue, the people of Anambra are busy developing their state. I tell you solemnly, some children here dont know that Bubu is the president of this country. This is because their state provides their needs.

God bless Anambra.
God rescue Nigeria.

Before any body comes here to spew poo or call the project a white elephant project thereby declaring himself a demented fool; this project is single handedly financed and built by an individual in his own home town. So it is not a govt project like that of Owelle Okoroawusa that gets abandoned.

well said bro....God will bless those that remember their home town....that's why I am always proud to come from Ada in Osun state and also pray to do something bigger....a man from there that made his money thru wire and cable industry built the best golf ground in the whole of south west in the town....I would have compared it with other states but I haven't being to most states. Now everyone know the town thru Miccom golf hotel and resort. I pray others also emulate this....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by 989900B: 11:32am On May 26, 2016
Anambra doing great!!

I am proud of Dr. 'OluMaduka'. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep on bombing your pipelines ND.
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by kwynette(f): 11:33am On May 26, 2016
Willie Willie we love you!!!!!
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 11:36am On May 26, 2016
Shym3xx:
Very impressive initiative by a real nyggah...salute

But why's the east coast swagger jacking the west coast with the statue? Oduduwa was the first to do that with a flush in a lush way...be original and creative. grin

This is the real:

You are so pained by this news that u had to source out an ugly, ancient statue with no visible similarities with the one in this topic.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by jerrado(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2016
The Light of the Nation.....

Love this man's philanthropic lifestyle..

May God favour you more bro..

#proudlyAnambra

3 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Lilimax(f): 11:39am On May 26, 2016
DIFY20:
if u are not from anambra chai ....... i no get word to use and describe u
undecided
Chai! shocked

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2016
OMANBALA IS ON THE RISE!
Obijackson is building.
Ifeanyi Uba is building.
Doctor Maduka is building.
And very soon Odenigbo Aroli will build a winery which will use our local fruits like chaleku,utu,mango ,oji eyi and co to make quality wine.

God bless Omanbala.
Bless Ana Igbo.
Bless Nigeria.
Bless Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by obailala(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2016
Ilovemystate:

http://www.risingafrica.org/success-stories/nigerian-american-doctor-godwin-maduka-builds-100-houses-for-widows-in-anambra-state/

[b] Nigerian-American Doctor, Godwin Maduka builds 100 houses for Widows in Anambra State

We tend to spend a lot of time complaining about Nigeria. While our complaints are certainly justified, it is important to note that we all have the power to be changemakers.

A Nigerian-American doctor is in the news today as he recently built and donated 100 bungalows for widows and other indigent persons in Umuchukwu, Orumba South Local Government Area in Anambra State.

Dr. Godwin Maduka is the founder of the Las Vegas Pain Institute and Medical Center. Dr. Maduka completed his Graduate Medical training at the Harvard University School of Medicine in Anesthesia and Critical Care and Pain Management.

Beyond his career, he has made it his mission to transform his community in Umuchukwu. Over the last 3 years, he has completed various philanthropic projects including

Donating nearly 100 motorcycles to the unemployed and underprivileged members of his community.
Building and renovation of a police station, barracks, and an updated post office
Construction of schools, homes for widows, hospitals, and religious buildings
Provision of scholarships to community residents to study at universities both in Nigeria and internationally[/b]

This is man is turning his town to city not those making silly noise to be the richest while their people are dying in penury
This is what I call a real philanthropist, not the ones who build on modern toilet latrine, splash it all over the news and then return in 2 years to contest for government positions. A fact about life is that, there is enough food in the world for nobody to go hungry, but greed is the only reason why we still have hungry people in society because a few greedy ones corner the food meant for many. Imagine if all other billionaires act like this man, we wouldn't be crying out to the govt any more because we actually have too many billionaires in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by 989900B: 11:44am On May 26, 2016
obailala:
This is what you call a real philanthropist, not the ones who build on modern toilet latrine, splash it all over the news and then return in 2 years to contest for government positions. A fact about life is that, there is enough food in the world for nobody to go hungry, but greed is the only reason why we still have hungry people in society because a few greedy ones corner the food meant for many. Imagine all other billionaires act like this man, we would be crying out to the govt any more.

On point! Which brings us to, what has Dangote done for Nigeria or Kano in terms of philanthropy?

3 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Opharhe: 11:50am On May 26, 2016
DIFY20:
igbo people una too much i remove cap for una
Me i don dey remove cap for dem tey tey. I go no lie, dem dey try especially dis Anambra. There're many good things other Nigerians can learn from Igbo people, one of which is self reliance.

Igbo Kwenu!

3 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Opharhe: 11:52am On May 26, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:

Yeah, they can be annoying sometimes but.... Dem dey try.

Kudos Dr. Maduka.

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Ilovemystate: 11:54am On May 26, 2016
Obijackson children Hospital Okija, Anambra built Ernest Azudialor

4 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Ilovemystate: 12:00pm On May 26, 2016
Ifeanyi Uba stadium Nnewi

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by obailala(m): 12:01pm On May 26, 2016
989900B:

On point! Which brings us to, what has Dangote done for Nigeria or Kano in terms of philanthropy?
At least Dangote has created over 100,000 jobs. So I think I can give him a waiver from this knock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Facts About Pregnancy After Age 35 / 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested / Man Impaled By A Wooden Peg, Gets Saved (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.