Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries (18724 Views)

Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded / EFCC Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu In Court Today Over Fraud(photos) / Fuel Price: NLC To Begin Strike Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by berrystunn(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2016
omooba969:

Reference ur claim biko. cool

State allocation from FG to run the state
Did not come..... So where will the money come from.?
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by omooba969(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2016
olami100:

it is a lie sir! a big fat lie!! what has fayose destroyed? you didn't blame fayemi for destroying so many things before he left office? as a matter of fact fayemi loot the treasure!! u are here blaming fayose! guy park well..

And Fayose is not looting presently abi? grin

Chai Ekiti ppl sef. cool

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Brainy007: 10:52am On May 26, 2016
greenpasture:

I am from Ekiti. No sensible person from there will defend him today. When people like us spoke out against him, they said we are " out of touch elite"

The man has destroyed everything Ekiti stood for and turned their own strength against them.
Well, truly I have met Ekiti people that have spoken against his incomprehensible behaviors, but these few individuals cannot change much
Ekiti parapo must come together and caution this man.
It's getting worse by the day
God knows what he will say or do next
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by AWONEYAN(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2016
hausameat:
Am asking peace loving Nigerians to pray for Fayese. He is at present the only protection for all Nigerian. If not for Fayose, the Buhari's Fulani would have finished us. if this story is true, it must be apc members who are out to do this. Apc has bribed the tuc and NLC to paint Fayose in a bad light. There are many states who are owing workers.
..........oga I don't buy your sentiment... Prayer for what? Nobody needs to bribe anybody to ask for His 5 months salary.... Opposition is the beauty of democracy! That doesn't imply that as opposition voice you can't be told where u erred.

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by olami100(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2016
omooba969:

And Fayose is not looting presently abi? grin

Chai Ekiti ppl sef. cool
just trying to let you know they are all bird of the same feather!!!
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by omooba969(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2016
berrystunn:

State allocation from FG to run the state
Did not come..... So where will the money come from.?

Just reference ur claim & I will believe ur position on dis matter.

10x as u take time to do so. cool
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 11:00am On May 26, 2016
TOBIeee68:
na wao for all dis blogger who told you fayose didn't pay dia worker Chai chai dre s God oo mind wot u say abt odas see fayose s paying us I work under him as student lecturer mind wot u post at tyms pls NL if u don't no anytin abt ekiti ask from dose leaving dere like oda state did dae pay dere workers also e.g osun, oyo own 7month salary a friend of mine told me am d1 DAT even send him d l2 salary I collected from governor fayose ogun state s among no accommodation for corpers quote me wrong if I lie ogun state pple please, kwara, n odas state I rep fayose s cuz his showing his people love, caring nt like odas governor afta campaign u won't see dere eyes again til 2019 again n if he don't do DAT again u people wl still talk na wao for Nigeria people with dere problem.

God fayose
God bless ajimobi cuz s my state governor
God bless buhari n zombies increase of fuel I wl neva forget. sai baba regime for wot he did to Nigeria

What is this one saying? Student lecturer my foot. You and PUNCTUATION MARKS dey fight? undecided
TOBIeee68:
na wao for all dis blogger who told you fayose didn't pay dia worker Chai chai dre s God oo mind wot u say abt odas see fayose s paying us I work under him as student lecturer mind wot u post at tyms pls NL if u don't no anytin abt ekiti ask from dose leaving dere like oda state did dae pay dere workers also e.g osun, oyo own 7month salary a friend of mine told me am d1 DAT even send him d l2 salary I collected from governor fayose ogun state s among no accommodation for corpers quote me wrong if I lie ogun state pple please, kwara, n odas state I rep fayose s cuz his showing his people love, caring nt like odas governor afta campaign u won't see dere eyes again til 2019 again n if he don't do DAT again u people wl still talk na wao for Nigeria people with dere problem.

God fayose
God bless buhari n zombies increase of fuel I wl neva forget. sai baba regime for wot he did to Nigeria

What is this one saying? Student lecturer my foot. You and PUNCTUATION MARKS dey fight?
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
Having Fayose and Obama in same sentence is a disrespect to the whole America, the picture you attached is so wrong cuz the obamas were feeding the less privileged while fayose was serving himself
lol I will look for another picture to describe him

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by hausameat: 11:02am On May 26, 2016
AWONEYAN:
The man dey give u rice and chicken twice in a year......enjoy the benefits of been led by a motor park tout.

At least he can stop his entourage and stop to eat ewa agonyin,to even collect spoon and serve himself...

Ekiti people, stomach infrastructure u no see, development work eludes you, Federal government assistance, your oga pitched you against.....

Governance is an all encompasing process, not about noise making on been a friend of the masses but a poor relationship manager
Buhari will never succeed in his evil attempt to pull down this country. He is the only president who have succeeded in dividing TUC and NLC on one side and his supported NLC headed by the Secreatry to the NLC on the wecond hand, so that he wins and mal treat the opposition, the people of other regions. As at today, he is telling Nigerians that they, Buhari's government only recognise one TUC after he had succeeded in deviding the two groups. Tufiakwa.
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by fxskye: 11:03am On May 26, 2016
TOBIeee68:

God fayose

E gba mii! With this type of lecturers in Ekiti, more professors are the way! I no fit laugh
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by fxskye: 11:05am On May 26, 2016
hausameat:
Buhari will never succeed in his evil attempt to pull down this country. He is the only president who have succeeded in dividing TUC and NLC on one side and his supported NLC headed by the Secreatry to the NLC on the wecond hand, so that he wins and mal treat the opposition, the people of other regions. As at today, he is telling Nigerians that they, Buhari's government only recognise one TUC after he had succeeded in deviding the two groups. Tufiakwa.

E dey pain you wella.....wailing wailer. You and get history to know when NLC divide.

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by daygee12: 11:06am On May 26, 2016
berrystunn:

FG allocation no come,
How did you Know allocation didnt come? y do pple like to celebrate a failed governor.
he shouldnt be d one that will not pay salary on time despite criticism. he should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by DrLuv: 11:06am On May 26, 2016
hausameat:
Am asking peace loving Nigerians to pray for Fayese. He is at present the only protection for all Nigerian. If not for Fayose, the Buhari's Fulani would have finished us. if this story is true, it must be apc members who are out to do this. Apc has bribed the tuc and NLC to paint Fayose in a bad light. There are many states who are owing workers.
I will want to render an apology before I start with u sir..I am sincerely sorry for what i am about to say:
it is not out of place for me to assume that you must have been drunk unto the state of stupor for you to have generated statements grossly reflective of your abject ignorance as regards what entails in ekiti state at present, infact you strike me as some1 who listens to "hearsays' and assumptions.
the country has many failed states. .agreed..but do we have to sit down and expect other state to fall into the abyss of hardship being experience d by sisters state..the likes of osun, ondo..all these are misnormal.why can we take lagos state as a yard stick rather than osun state.
do ekiti workers need to be owed 9month salary before proper actions are taken.
fayose has no interest in the well being of workers..he is there for his own personal aggradizement and selfish reasons, ,hiding under the excuses of the previous administration debt, government is a continium..he is supposed to negotiate with workers at least to supply them 3 to 4 month,
believe me, 5month is a long time to go without income, yet one have plans, aspiration, family...

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Mendelssohn(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2016
TOBIeee68:

God fayose

O ma ga ooooo. Were you busy sneaking out of school all the times your English teacher was busy teaching how to apply punctuation marks? Can you still write correct English words with all these sickening abbreviation of yours?
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by fxskye: 11:08am On May 26, 2016
On this thread. some wailing wailers will come and tell us that Buhari didn't give Bail Out fund to Ekiti State , only APC states he gave.

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 11:08am On May 26, 2016
oga fayose pay o, no be to dey talk talk
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by TBankxx(m): 11:08am On May 26, 2016
ollymoore:
How dere big head gorvernor will pay salary wen he busy buying (pomon, mango, peper, gala, and d worst is he now leave his office go dey sell bread and beans leave luvely Ekiti people in hunger

Lol. u get mouth

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by darelar(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2016
Same problem with bayelsa civil servant. The governor promise to pay them half of their salary but nothing up til now. Many people now use firewood to cook instead of stove. Many can't afford to drink pure water again.

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by bender79: 11:13am On May 26, 2016
DrLuv:

I will want to render an apology before I start with u sir..I am sincerely sorry for what i am about to say:
it is not out of place for me to assume that you must have been drunk unto the state of stupor for you to have generated statements grossly reflective of your abject ignorance as regards what entails in ekiti state at present, infact you strike me as some1 who listens to "hearsays' and assumptions.
the country has many failed states. .agreed..but do we have to sit down and expect other state to fall into the abyss of hardship being experience d by sisters state..the likes of osun, ondo..all these are misnormal.why can we take lagos state as a yard stick rather than osun state.
fayose has no interest in the well being of workers..he is there for his own personal aggradizement and selfish reasons, ,hiding under the excuses of the previous administration debt, government is a continium..he is supposed to negotiate with workers at least to supply them 3 to 4 month,
believe me, 5month is a long time to go without income, yet one have plans, aspiration, family...
Don't mind his myopic mind. When you hate PMB so much that anything goes under even if it means fayose taking over your inheritance.
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by GWMI(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2016
Enesi47:
mofo, how does this topic relate to fuel price?
sorry you forgot that the Labour Union nation wide are under one leadership and since the national leadership could call off a strike when it have not achieve its goal, they have lost their voice.Hope you understand.Thanks.
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by saintmark88(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2016
This is the man that criticizes the Federal government, so he can't pay workers but he can travel to China for no beneficial purpose to spew trash, wah did he do with d bail out fund given him, this is ridiculous.... NLC self, no get sense, y wait till five months bfre u go on strike??, after d second month, no pay, you shut down d state. Even d holy books says a labourer is entitled to his wages, his sweat shouldn't get dried bfre he is remunerated for his services. It's a shame on PDP, ND he has mouth to tlk, him n tht his puppet Lere Olayinka..shame on both of them

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by sonbek: 11:26am On May 26, 2016
Hmmm. Man of the people do the needful for the people. The worker is hungry. Better still go to China for loan. Wonders shall never end. This is Naija.

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by experimentist: 11:28am On May 26, 2016
Ponmo Governor grin
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 11:29am On May 26, 2016
olami100:

it is a lie sir! a big fat lie!! what has fayose destroyed? you didn't blame fayemi for destroying so many things before he left office? as a matter of fact fayemi loot the treasure!! u are here blaming fayose! guy park well..

Fayose didn't need to destroy anything, he just needed to do nothing. Fayemi's master plan was to attract Ekiti people in diaspora to invest. He focused on the road network, developed the first fibre optic ring network, created legacy projects as a central launch point for infrastructural renewal. He attempted to re- certify teachers ( first time ever in nigeria) so as to have a basis for educational reform.

In contrast what has Fayose done? Do you even know his plan? Does he in fact have one?

The sawmills are there unattended, cocoa processing is unattended, he can't approach Fayemi for the geo- resource map for Ekiti because he doesn't even know what to do with it.

He has stalled. No idea. Blame shifting, no result governor. People like you are the people that voted him in, how I wish you could continue living in ekiti so that you can gain from his " success". He might even serve you Jollof rice and ponmo.

I am Ekiti on both sides and also married to an Ekiti woman, my parents and their predecessors going back five generations unbroken on paternal and maternal sides are buried there. Please don't talk to me about Ekiti unless you are historically and economically invested there. My first trip to Ekiti was in the 60's so unless you have better history, I suggest you review your sources of information.

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Akanaz(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2016
were they not one of his stomach infrastructure program beneficiaries?

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Johnnyhardex(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2016
TOBIeee68:

God fayose

You are paid to write this I think,
All teachers, medical practitioners and all other WORKERS in EKITI STATE are owe 6 month salary

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by haabimbohlar(f): 11:40am On May 26, 2016
TOBIeee68:

God fayose

What is this one saying, i was once a student of UNAD "EKSU" u are a student lecturer and u abb. a lot even starting pple's name using small letters, error 1 you shldnt hv introduced yourself as lecturer.
2, Leaving oh gosh it is living MR
3, Don't generalize things, he might pay you, but he is not paying large extent of teacher/worker
4, Mr lectures pls can you list what he (Fayose) has accomplished so far
5, Eksu student are even complaining.
In summary you don't know what is happening around you.
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Larryfest(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2016
Yet my ineffectual governor is busy eating or selling bread and beans dnt knw which suit him most...rubbish
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by DExplorer1: 11:41am On May 26, 2016
It's unfortunate he was voted in as governor of Ekiti state. I guess the people are wiser now.
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Armstrong34(m): 11:44am On May 26, 2016
y r dey complaining of lack of salary,I thought dey ve bin paid wif stomach infrastructure (cup of rice and 2 tin tomatoes)cheesy

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2016
berrystunn:

FG allocation no come,
He should resign then
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by hausameat: 11:47am On May 26, 2016
DrLuv:

He pain am well well. Where is Buhari with his flat chest like dry plantain leave. Sick sick chiken man.

PDP Blasts Oshiomhole On Committees’ Chairmanship Remark / The World Is Watching Presidential Election Petition Tribunal - PDP Tells APC / Ekiti Road Collapse: Palliative Works Begin On The Affected Road - Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78