Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries (18733 Views)

Osun Workers Begin Indefinite Strike, Shut Government Secretariat -amiloaded / EFCC Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu In Court Today Over Fraud(photos) / Fuel Price: NLC To Begin Strike Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by haabimbohlar(f): 11:48am On May 26, 2016
TOBIeee68:
na wao for all dis blogger who told you fayose didn't pay dia worker Chai chai dre s God oo mind wot u say abt odas see fayose s paying us I work under him as student lecturer mind wot u post at tyms pls NL if u don't no anytin abt ekiti ask from dose leaving dere like oda state did dae pay dere workers also e.g osun, oyo own 7month salary a friend of mine told me am d1 DAT even send him d l2 salary I collected from governor fayose ogun state s among no accommodation for corpers quote me wrong if I lie ogun state pple please, kwara, n odas state I rep fayose s cuz his showing his people love, caring nt like odas governor afta campaign u won't see dere eyes again til 2019 again n if he don't do DAT again u people wl still talk na wao for Nigeria people with dere problem.

God fayose
God bless ajimobi cuz s my state governor
God bless buhari n zombies increase of fuel I wl neva forget. sai baba regime for wot he did to Nigeria

Mendelssohn:

O ma ga ooooo. Were you busy sneaking out of school all the times your English teacher was busy teaching how to apply punctuation marks? Can you still write correct English words with all these sickening abbreviation of yours?

Is the abbreviation all you could pick, The use of KNOW for NO, LIVING for LEAVING, using small letters for peoples' name and state, and he called himself student lecturer, i think he should first re-attend GST classes before commenting on the topic he has no idea about.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Odeyinigbin(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=AWONEYAN post=45975933]The man dey give u rice and chicken twice in a year......enjoy the benefits of been led by a motor park tout.

At least he can stop his entourage and stop to eat ewa agonyin,to even collect spoon and serve himself...

Ekiti people, stomach infrastructure u no see, development work eludes you, Federal government assistance, your oga pitched you against.....

Governance is an all encompasing process, not about noise making on been a friend of the masses but a poor relationship manager[/quote

O boy,wats ur headache here now?
Is Fayose ur gov?
Are u from Ekiti?
I pray u don't land ursef in a serious problem.
We shud learn how to mind our box
Leave Ekiti Pple with dia cross.
Gbammmmmmm
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by hausameat: 11:50am On May 26, 2016
fxskye:

E dey pain you wella.....wailing wailer. You and get history to know when NLC divide.
Damn too chaildish to attrack my further posts. What is pain in my post accusing Buhari the dumbest sick sick chiken. Where him dey now bro?
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by hausameat: 11:53am On May 26, 2016
AWONEYAN:
..........oga I don't buy your sentiment... Prayer for what? Nobody needs to bribe anybody to ask for His 5 months salary.... Opposition is the beauty of democracy! That doesn't imply that as opposition voice you can't be told where u erred.
Pray so that Buhari will not tumble this country. Look at every where, what you hear is all propaganda, lie lie. Never have we become so usless untill this Buhari government came into power with the force of lies. Today every one has become like a class where there are KG children.
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Nusaf: 11:57am On May 26, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
If you are truly a lecturer then i weep for your students. So your empty brain refused to tell you university lecturers are under federal government and not state?
With his horrible English, lecturing is certainly not his calling but note that state governors are the visitors to state universities/polytechnics.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 11:58am On May 26, 2016
KINGwax007:
after u lie finish, clean ur mouth... grin grin with this ur English, na spark plugs and battery u dey sell for idumota
Chai! No coma, no full stop. D guy bury English.
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Ghost01(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2016
shakol91:
I will continue to say it as an Ekiti Man, the 2nd term of Fayose is the worst thing to have happened in Ekiti state... A government that claimed to have no money to pay civil servants but has money to start jamboree projects like dualizing Ikole,Ise-Emure, township roads. (He demolished the king's market and didn't provide alternative for the sellers and yet,no plan to build another one) This governor has generated more revenue than any other government (from ridiculous multiple taxation) but still claimed to have no money to pay workers A governor that couldn't pay a month salary from 3 months statutory allocation... My people Fayose is 19.
He did not dualise Ikole township road o. He only renovated a chunk of the road and demarcated it. Shikena!
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by babaireti(m): 12:02pm On May 26, 2016
Oga ! i beg go and pay your workers o,they also want to eat Beans at the road side

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Nusaf: 12:05pm On May 26, 2016
saintmark88:
This is the man that criticizes the Federal government, so he can't pay workers but he can travel to China for no beneficial purpose to spew trash, wah did he do with d bail out fund given him, this is ridiculous.... NLC self, no get sense, y wait till five months bfre u go on strike??, after d second month, no pay, you shut down d state. Even d holy books says a labourer is entitled to his wages, his sweat shouldn't get dried bfre he is remunerated for his services. It's a shame on PDP, ND he has mouth to tlk, him n tht his puppet Lere Olayinka..shame on both of them
Infact, I am just very surprised. This man has not been paying salaries all this while and he has mouth to condemn PMB. Nawa ooo.
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by ikukuhero: 12:05pm On May 26, 2016
Mobile phones and communication technology at large, doing injustice to spoken and written english since the days of John the Baptist. @TOBleee68, I dey feel your 'gbagaun'. Those shots of yours were bad. Pélé ó. Queen premier, brighter grammar, etc are waiting to make friends with you.
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by alowonle02(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2016
TOBIeee68:
na wao for all dis blogger who told you fayose didn't pay dia worker Chai chai dre s God oo mind wot u say abt odas see fayose s paying us I work under him as student lecturer mind wot u post at tyms pls NL if u don't no anytin abt ekiti ask from dose leaving dere like oda state did dae pay dere workers also e.g osun, oyo own 7month salary a friend of mine told me am d1 DAT even send him d l2 salary I collected from governor fayose ogun state s among no accommodation for corpers quote me wrong if I lie ogun state pple please, kwara, n odas state I rep fayose s cuz his showing his people love, caring nt like odas governor afta campaign u won't see dere eyes again til 2019 again n if he don't do DAT again u people wl still talk na wao for Nigeria people with dere problem.

God fayose
God bless buhari n zombies increase of fuel I wl neva forget. sai baba regime for wot he did to Nigeria
i can never lanbast u for writing in support of ur loving governor but u too knew Fayose is fail gradually. Fayose is jst one and half year in office, comparing Osun and Oyo to Ekiti state is incomparable. Pls let call a spade a spade.
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by onyxo76(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2016
Was He not the one calling Buhari's first year in power a colossal failure just a few days ago? Now He hasn't paid workers for 6 months !
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Baboo13(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2016
This is what you get when you have to choose between 2 bad eggs. Fayemi was not any better during his tenure,

Imagine the PDP couldn't field any candidate but went back to a man impeached in 2006 and he's back enjoying immunity clause.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by danthamccoy(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2016
TOBIeee68:

God fayose
If you are a lecturer I really pity your students. I can count on one hand the words you typed in plain English. Pity.
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by dipznano: 12:30pm On May 26, 2016
hausameat:
He pain am well well. Where is Buhari with his flat chest like dry plantain leave . Sick sick chiken man.

'Leaf' sire undecided Leaf grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Semper247(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2016
Fayose hailers are silent in this, why?

Had it been "fayose criticizes buhari 'S tomatoes policy" , u would have seen comments with 500likes and 1000shares .

Youths with irrational thinking everywhere, smh

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by ehinja: 12:39pm On May 26, 2016
Ciscogod:
I was at ikere general hospital yesterday. .. the workers lamated about the unpaid salary. I even saw on of my mate in sec school. He's now a nurse. He said its being 6mnths now since they received salary.

Another man said his kids asked him yesterday if anything like cash pop out at work and he gave his normal excuse. The man story was so touching. One of the junior staff tho. Cos he was the one documenting registration card.

Anything Gov that can't pay salary is useless. Acrroding to anambra state gov..

Every state should have a law prohibiting the government and firms from owing workers salary beyond a month. It is not fair to expect workers to survive and still come to work without their salaries paid. Only in our country when the going is good you will not enjoy it and when it gets bad one is reminded of how difficult the situation is.
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by hamzyluv(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2016
TOBIeee68:

God fayose
bros.. pls and pls. if truly u are still working in my state .Ekiti state.. I take God beg u. don't u ever comment again in public media OK. .. .. . . Ekiti .. fountain of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by TheArmedrobber: 1:00pm On May 26, 2016
KINGwax007:
after u lie finish, clean ur mouth... grin grin with this ur English, na spark plugs and battery u dey sell for idumota

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by deolumike(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2016
fxskye:

E gba mii! With this type of lecturers in Ekiti, more professors are the way! I no fit laugh
Quit being mischievous. Where in the post did he stated that he's from Ekiti? You missed the part where he said Ajimobi is his state governor. Meaning he's from Oyo State. Unfortunately, you hurriedly glossed over that part in your twistedness
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by olaleye3230: 1:13pm On May 26, 2016
Mr man you need to be careful and find out before posting on here my two parent are teacher Elitist the haven't received salary for 5months now so What nonsense are you talking about...
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by chrisblack: 1:15pm On May 26, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
If you are truly a lecturer then i weep for your students. So your empty brain refused to tell you university lecturers are under federal government and not state?
hello guy I do not understand your statement that all university lecturers belong to the F.G.please this is wrong.lecturers belong or are under the organisation that employed them a lecturer in a federal university is under the employment of the federal government through the university,while that of the state is under the state government. The private university lecturers are under the employment of the university they work for.the only common. Ground is that they belong to same union ASSU.which unfortunately many of the private universities do not allow their lecturers to join.thanks

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by bamidell(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2016
TOBIeee68:

God fayose

Guy, masuanu, you are a dumb a**, he isn't the one paying your salary anymore, get this straight, the amount of money the student paid for fee is enough to pay for all the staff in eksu and close to ten local government staffs, just be grateful that the school isn't giving him all the generated fund from the school because... You guess would definitely also be lamenting by now... I can see you are as clueless as your Governor

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by ogmask: 1:24pm On May 26, 2016
TOBIeee68:

God fayose

Did you just say u are a student lecturer working UNDER Fayose?
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by anonimi: 1:40pm On May 26, 2016
ollymoore:
How dere big head gorvernor will pay salary wen he busy buying (pomon, mango, peper, gala, and d worst is he now leave his office go dey sell bread and beans leave luvely Ekiti people in hunger

This is bad no doubt but you forgot that he has also been fighting the MURDEROUS Fulani herdsmen, not so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5KdwFJt9EE
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by yinkuse: 2:01pm On May 26, 2016
Plsssssssssssssssssssss go back to schl to learn better. U be liar and u no even fit package d lie with beta english

TOBIeee68:

God fayose
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by yinkuse: 2:07pm On May 26, 2016
Something is missing in ur body. Go and see ur Doctor immediately

hausameat:
Am asking peace loving Nigerians to pray for Fayese. He is at present the only protection for all Nigerian. If not for Fayose, the Buhari's Fulani would have finished us. if this story is true, it must be apc members who are out to do this. Apc has bribed the tuc and NLC to paint Fayose in a bad light. There are many states who are owing workers.
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by SHAIBULIAR: 2:45pm On May 26, 2016
Dem no follow their governor chop ponmo,bread and beans the other time?

Una never start
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Kakamorufu(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2016
TOBIeee68:

God fayose
just sharap ur smelly mouth
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by tolulope855(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2016
TOBIeee68:

God fayose

I don't often comment on naira land, you've drawn me out. I want you to know that you're wicked and am sure you know the reward of the wicked.

And mind you back in my university days I was nicknamed Fayose, for my love for him. Wicked people like must not go unpunished!
Re: Ekiti Workers Begin Strike Today Over Unpaid Salaries by Kakamorufu(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2016
na my babe dad I pity pass o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Dickson Congratulates Diri, Ewhrudjakpo Over Supreme Court Verdict / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Should Be Using Someone's Backyard For Campaign / Traders Protest In Onitsha Over "Taxation' By Governor Obiano(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.