Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

The Energy U Give A Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Energy U Give A Women (727 Views)

How To Make A Women Fall In Love With You / What Name Will u Give Your Child Nairalanders (its A Must ) / How To Finger A Women. Learn These Great Fingering Techniques To Blow Her Mind! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Energy U Give A Women by pkang: 8:18am On May 26, 2016
Women are very difficult creatures to understand for those who find am difficult to get close to them and very easy to play around with for those who knows the mind game.
I believe women deals with energy and are dynamic too.
A friend of mine has a girl in Akwa Ibom and dem, he has promised to bring her to Port Harcourt countless times without fulfilling that yet, the girl still grow to believe n love him more. The recent is when he told the girl to get ready that at the ending of April, he will come n pick her. She has prepared, told her friends parents and left the training she was acquiring just the boy to switch off his phone two days to the ending of the month. Surprisingly, a wk later he called to tell her he lost his phone.
Why is this girl and others still believe in this guy?
The energy this guy gives to any girl he meet makes them open up their mind to him and never hide anything.
I find out also that being simple and truthful at first and then lying gradually keep women loving you more. Just reading a meaning to every word they make n countering appropriately gives u the edge.
Men who never listen n reason in the direction of women find women too difficult.
Re: The Energy U Give A Women by Dondave11: 8:22am On May 26, 2016
ah swear.. na true..
fish brain na im dem get.. ol of dem.. even d ones wen dey claim say dey get sense
Re: The Energy U Give A Women by Nobody: 8:26am On May 26, 2016
Women don die o, well, this world belongs to the men
Re: The Energy U Give A Women by sinaj(f): 8:30am On May 26, 2016
A Women kwa

Op I hail o!
Re: The Energy U Give A Women by yinkeys(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2016
sinaj:
A Women kwa

Op I hail o!
Hello, please I'd like to know if you guys are back in school?
Re: The Energy U Give A Women by sinaj(f): 8:53am On May 26, 2016
yinkeys:

Hello, please I'd like to know if you guys are back in school?
nah

We not
Re: The Energy U Give A Women by yinkeys(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2016
sinaj:
nah

We not
Don't mind me, I just wanted to know if one babe was lying to me or not. She is just too much of a good girl.
Re: The Energy U Give A Women by sinaj(f): 9:06am On May 26, 2016
yinkeys:

Don't mind me, I just wanted to know if one babe was lying to me or not. She is just too much of a good girl.
lol

I tot as much too tongue
Re: The Energy U Give A Women by peter(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2016
sinaj:
lol

I tot as much too tongue

Hihihi
Re: The Energy U Give A Women by yinkeys(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2016
sinaj:
lol

I tot as much too tongue
Why tongue. that's actually my real life chick. She's just seems too good, she's even on a 1st class. It's just usually hard to believe someone that young & pretty is so much of a church goer & very predictable. Dnt mind me, I'm just not used to having a good girl
Re: The Energy U Give A Women by pkang: 9:03am On May 27, 2016
Dondave11:
ah swear.. na true..
fish brain na im dem get.. ol of dem.. even d ones wen dey claim say dey get sense

Sense? I believe the only time women shows since is when u are a learner.
How on earth can a boy sleep with a girl, tell her to wait that he is going to ATM and didn't come back again. Just after deys wen he saw d girl told her he did not withdraw bc he has done his BVN n still sleeping with d girl with many promises.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I See Random Girls In My Sleep? Help!!! / Making A Move With Your Crush / If Man Utd Can Take Pogba Back, Why Not Swallow Your Pride & Call Your "Ex" Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.