Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Payment Of Abia Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Payment Of Abia Salaries (411 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / BREAKING: ALEX OTTI DECLARED GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payment Of Abia Salaries by liongirl: 9:28am On May 26, 2016
it is out of pain and frustration that am making this public appeal to Dr ikpezua okezie governor Abia state. sir I am a core PDP member I worked in areas to ensure ur victory at the poll that is why am not disclosing the Agency am working with. sir I am one of does that borrowed money from the bank and am three months down with debt because ur of inability to us our salaries as at when due. sir those ministries u paid one month are we not serving the same master or what. ochendo despite what never treated us this way if I don't collect my march salary today another civil servant will be on the news. our Agency salaries are not up to four hundred and fifty thousand naira.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth / Goodbye Kozechi / Apc: Funny Exam Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.