Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,839 members, 7,841,190 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

N - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N (3111 Views)

SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) / Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) / Soldier At Lagos-Ore Breaks Side Mirror Those Violating Vehicles To Clear Holdup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N by yugotee: 10:00am On May 26, 2016
N
Re: N by sanandreas(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2016
They can't quench our spirit. Resource control is all we ask for.

4 Likes

Re: N by CACAWA(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2016
ah ah

1 Like

Re: N by feldido(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2016
cry cry cry This is wickedness, now I see why they die easily and have armed robbers as children. cry

6 Likes

Re: N by EasternActivist: 12:44pm On May 26, 2016
This is gross violation of Niger delta school children...

Justice must prevail... Those school children needs justice..

4 Likes

Re: N by ogmask: 1:04pm On May 26, 2016
yugotee:
This video shows how wicked some soldiers can be! In their quest to defeat, the Niger Delta Avengers, some Soldiers took laws into their hands by treating these children in the most inhuman way I have seen recently. It is a big shame!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czktsm_uC8c

Where and when did this happen pls.

Your story doesn't add up. You need to tell us where it took place, the time, the name of the school, the reason for this action and the response of the community.

This days alot of things are flying around. This could be one of such things except otherwise proven.

7 Likes

Re: N by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 26, 2016
How can these children ever grow up to love Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: N by Sctests: 1:17pm On May 26, 2016
Please send to ICC asap. ICC will add it to Buhari's ever-swelling file. Nice Evidence!

4 Likes

Re: N by ThundrCork(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2016
OP get your facts right. This is a training of female recruits of the Nigerian Army

9 Likes

Re: N by DonBobes(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2016
That video you posted there is a video taking durin training recruit training in one of the military training institutions.
So Op stop the lies and stop spreading hate amongst Nigerians!
When wil you pple change and stop spreading lies for God's sake. Thats how the media over hyped the BH attack at Jere Local Government! Your media outfits are scared to death to visit the front except bliv wat one ediot will send dem thru their fones.
angry

Well thats y pple lik u remain backwards.

7 Likes

Re: N by chigoizie7(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2016
When will propaganda ever stop in this country?

This video has been in circulation for a long time now, and it is a video of a training session.

When will u all stop these nonsense?

5 Likes

Re: N by hakanai(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2016
OP congratulations !!! You just achieved your 2016 award ... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: N by tempest01(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2016
ThundrCork:
OP get your facts right. This is a training of female recru its of the Nigerian Army

Female recruits and there are male among them? And they are wearing blue skirts and shorts?
All these bigots sef.

OP more details will help...date, school location etc
Re: N by gustav25: 4:14pm On May 26, 2016
This is recruits training ...all this bastards with misleading captions I pray evil befalls you asap
Re: N by ThundrCork(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2016
tempest01:

Female recruits and there are male among them? And they are wearing blue skirts and shorts?
All these bigots sef.

No. You are the Bigot. That pic was taken at Depot Zaria

2 Likes

Re: N by tempest01(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2016
ThundrCork:

No. You are the Bigot. That pic was taken at Depot Zaria

You are a dumb bigot then....can't you see the writing there was superimposed with a crude software?
Re: N by ThundrCork(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2016
tempest01:

You are a dumb bigot then....can't you see the writing there was superimposed with a crude software?

Your determination to be stupid is appalling. Oya see another one. Mumu

4 Likes

Re: N by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 26, 2016
yugotee:
This video shows how wicked some soldiers can be! In their quest to defeat, the Niger Delta Avengers, some Soldiers took laws into their hands by treating these children in the most inhuman way I have seen recently. It is a big shame!

You are a liar and a criminal, you will be dealt with for telling lies in order to damage the reputation of the Nigerian Army.

4 Likes

Re: N by 9japride(m): 7:03pm On May 26, 2016
Op pls try arrange ur life well. What do u gain to achieve in this falsehood?

1 Like

Re: N by gbadexy(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2016
Looks like some sort of training to me.
Very harsh non the less.
Re: N by alizma: 8:07pm On May 26, 2016
stop telling lies, those are new recruits on training. that is their training uniform.

1 Like

Re: N by majalisa(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2016
yugotee:

dont be naive...is part of the recruitment exercise called "puty" to remove the civilian mentality in the new recruits

1 Like

Re: N by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 26, 2016
a FAT LIE.

I am not Yet docile and i can never be.
This is not even NIGER DELTA.
the ambience is not suggestive of NIGER DELTA

1 Like

Re: N by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2016
OP, its either you're a joke or a st*pid ignorant human.

Mods should close this immediately.

Freedom of information doesn't meant you should go around misleading people. angry angry angry

DOLT!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N by Horus(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2016
This is a military drill for recruits into the Nigerian Army
Re: N by IAmTobore(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2016
tempest01:

All these bigots sef.

Trust me, that is a video of the Nigerian army recruits,in training. The official outfit for the training is white and blue just like they are wearing it in the video. By the way, how old are you? I am 22 by the way.
Re: N by tempest01(m): 10:57pm On May 26, 2016
IAmTobore:
Trust me, that is a video of the Nigerian army recruits,in training. The official outfit for the training is white and blue just like they are wearing it in the video. By the way, how old are you? I am 22 by the way.

Okay...if you go through the my post I asked OP for location for credibility...if you insist it is recruit training, I will go with you pending any more clarifications.I'm 26

1 Like

Re: N by IAmTobore(m): 7:13am On May 27, 2016
tempest01:

Okay...if you go through the my post I asked OP for location for credibility...if you insist it is recruit training, I will go with you pending any more clarifications.I'm 26
At 26, you should be able to reason with a balanced mind. Try to improve on it.
Re: N by edoyad(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2016
This is training school video, OP you're kind of dumb to think you could fool us with this. Ahhhh, brings back memories from my sec sch days grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Militants Surrender To Military / Owerri - Port Harcourt Expressway Buhari Claimed Has Been Dualized(video) / Caption This Photo Secondus And Saraki handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.