Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) (50092 Views)

4 RCCG Kidnapped Members Rescued By Police In Ogun / Olu Onemola Resigns As SA To Senate President Ahmed Lawan / SARS Operatives Banned From Conducting Stop & Search By Police IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by LivingHuman: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
A Nigerian police officer showed his gallantry when a 'politician' tried to intimidate him on a highway in Delta state.

The incident which was captured in trending video showed the man telling the officer who was on duty that he will not open his car boot after the policeman pulled him over for a search.

He said "I will rather die than to open any boot, you are doing an illegal job here"

The man is seen calling a senior police officer in Delta who instructed the policeman not to check the man's trunk 'because he is an S/A to a politician in the state'.

Seeing that the young police officer was not intimidated, the 'politician' stepped out of his car and opened the boot

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/i-will-not-open-my-boot-between-police.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKYdMaG1klU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by LivingHuman: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by udumosam23(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Something is definitely wrong with this country. We were coming back from home just yesterday and the police stopped us. My guy was asked to show his papers, he gave them.

While they were still holding it, they asked him us him to come out of his car. He asked why, and they start pointing gun and threatening to beat him up. He was forced to do everything because somehow, they've observed he is just a common man.

Now, here is someone who has given every reason to be beaten and dragged outa that car for asoulting and using faul language against an officer on duty. They're only pleading with him to open booth. Giving him that VIP consideration in the line of duty. Which means even if he had human head in that car, it wouldn't have mattered.

And you say the rich and poor are equal before the law. That is a fat lie. Even rich criminal like Evans aren't given same treatment with other regular kidnappers. All caught kidnappers were paraded sitting on the ground with their shirts removed and their weapons before them.

Evans was given a chair to sit on and the liberty to talk to press people.

274 Likes 21 Shares

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by Amoyinoluwa24: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wonder what he's feeling like undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by muyexzy: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nigerians and our 'do you know who i am' attitude...

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
Now since I have bought space, now lemme come and go and look for meaningful tin to say ayam coming

6 Likes

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by Evablizin(f): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hmm un examined government is not worth being a government,a government where the poor suffer the most,talking with a calm voice because na SA

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by chuksanambra: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Okay
Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Which country in the world do few politicians at Abuja deploy thousands of policemen to a certain part of the country to form a road block on every 5 kilometers if not just to intimidate and assult the citizens of that part of the country. people no more live on their land as God given inheritances, now its herdsmen militia, soldiers and policemen threatening and destroying yourself so the masses from that part of the country can live in perpetual fear. Just to take oil oh. And these policemen dont know they are puns in the game of criminal political elite at Abuja.

23 Likes

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by ojibole(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
police own too much abeg nice 1 mr special advicer

2 Likes

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by Buylekkinownow(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Priorities gone wrong

Who would protect the common man in Nigeria?

Nawao it looks like we have to stay on MTN mast to use nairaland this days, Seun?

Please check my signature
Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by Slai1: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Good.
Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by Opistorincos(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Pepper dem gang
Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by seXytOhbAd(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Honestly I used to think the police were wrong for all those stop and search antics. But going by the rate of ritual killings in the south, and body parts being used for whatever reasons, you better stop and open your modafu¢king boot you scumbag.

And yes, politicians are regular customers to ritualistic so they too should open their boots too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by MrMcJay(m): 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Come down, answer them, open your boot, you dey do gragra. I'm a lawyer but when I encounter security checks, I comply cos it's for the safety of everyone.

Reminds me me of some years back, I was traveling with my dad from Abuja. Somewhere along Akure expressway, there was traffic. There was a police checkpoint with a queue of vehicles.

Suddenly, one Coaster bus with Federal Ministry of Transport written on it jumped the queue and faced us in the opposite direction thereby blocking the road and causing traffic. The policemen begged him to go back, but he refused.

My dad got down from the vehicle and his orderly went with him. When he heard what happened, he asked the man to g back and join the queue. He then turned to the policemen and told them that if the man moved an inch, they should fire. His orderly and policemen cooked their rifles and the stubborn driver reversed with speed.

Some people would be forming tough and unruly thinking they're above the law, but they'll be prostrating and doing 'yes sir' to security men and cleaners at embassies.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by ahnie: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:

And am pretty sure that he is a nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by Sanchez01: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
God bless the young police officer. That ese are the kind of people that should be found in the cadre of the Force and not those who worship these horrible criminals.

6 Likes

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by Koval12(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Was there a reform in the police sector? The sort of Gallantry these guys been showing these days is beyond me.

3 Likes

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by sapientia(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Its even more lawful for the police to check the trunk of your car than asking for papers..

Just to open boot he is calling a superior police officer who entered the force based on quota system..

My advise, the way Nigeria is now, mind how you argue with policemen. There are certain things which the law empowers them to do, learn those ones and speak up when they overstep..

But you see some of them like simple "open your trunck" hey... if nothing is there, open it.. Dont put yourself in unnecessary danger.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by 1N9a: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Kk
Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by oshe11: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
seun dominique mynd44 lalasticlala

Pls do sometin abt the Error 502 Glitches

Even for pipo to come online n like my post na WAR grin

9 Likes

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by AntiWailer: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
udumosam23:
Something is definitely wrong with this country. We were coming back from home just yesterday and the police stopped us. My guy was asked to show his papers, he gave them.

While they were still holding it, they asked him us him to come out of his car. He asked why, and they start pointing gun and threatening to beat him up. He was forced to do everything because somehow, they've observed he is just a common man.

Now, here is someone who has given every reason to be beaten and dragged outa that car for asoulting and using faul language against an officer on duty. They're only pleading with him to open booth. Giving him that VIP consideration in the line of duty. Which means even if he had human head in that car, it wouldn't have mattered.

And you say the rich and poor are equal before the law. That is a fat lie. Even rich criminal like Evans aren't given same treatment with other regular kidnappers. All caught kidnappers were paraded sitting on the ground with their shirts removed and their weapons before them.

Evans was given a chair to sit on and the liberty to talk to press people.

That is it
Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by keypad1: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
I want to fvck toto this night

1 Like

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by okosodo: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
Nigeria police under this suleman abba is going down 6 ft
Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by 7footre(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
Polithiefcians
Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by wantagon1: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
Good job Officer. Now I wonder why this office should not be promoted.
Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
This police man never see anything. If we are to upload what 'low ranking' Nigerians pass through in your hand nko?

Nowsense!

1 Like

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by Mosh1: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
God,I know i am not in a position to say this,but why am I a Nigerian?

4 Likes

Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by loadedvibes: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
Naso people take dey loose jobs o
Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by dokunbam(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
Re: SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) by Comrade360(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
Need a f**k to give pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber / List Of Buhari's Critics Who Have Died Within 8 Months - Sahara Reporters / Ugwuanyi Hands Over Five Innoson Fire Fighting Trucks To State Fire Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.