Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. (7457 Views)

17 Powerful Quotes From Obasanjo’s Letter Criticising Buhari / President Buhari Reacts To Zimbabwe Military Takeover & Robert Mugabe's Removal / President Robert Mugabe To PMB About His Ear Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. by Chukazu: 6:49pm On May 26, 2016
for one man to deceive a whole nation for more than 30 yrs says alot about the people
Re: 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. by val15: 6:58pm On May 26, 2016
Good
Re: 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. by gulfer: 7:57pm On May 26, 2016
That no 3 is from Peter Edochie and not Mugabe
Re: 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. by gulfer: 8:06pm On May 26, 2016
17. Some of the girls of today can't even jog for 5 minutes but they expect a guy to last in bed with you for 2 hours? Your level of selfishness demands a one week crusade.

18. I stopped trusting ladies when my class 3 girlfriend left me for another boy all because he bought a sharpener wid a mirror.

19. Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a "broke" man who's extremely good in bed.
^^^ These got me roflmao grin grin
Re: 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. by tex25: 9:42pm On May 26, 2016
cheesy
Mugabe is one hell of a clown
Damn!
Re: 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. by Evathyst(f): 10:49pm On May 26, 2016
Video of Mugabe saying all the quotes above or you people know the rest nau... undecided undecided
Re: 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. by theDEVILisHERE: 10:55pm On May 26, 2016
anthoniosp:
who is this one?

And who are you??
Re: 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. by anthoniosp(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

And who are you??
an omo alhaji...8D ..who are you?..
Re: 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. by theDEVILisHERE: 4:23pm On May 27, 2016
anthoniosp:
an omo alhaji...8D ..who are you?..

I'm Devil

So how can I help you
Re: 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. by anthoniosp(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

I'm Devil

So how can I help you
pls can you turn around the situation of Nigeria?. We need all the good things we need..
Re: 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. by theDEVILisHERE: 5:58pm On May 27, 2016
anthoniosp:
pls can you turn around the situation of Nigeria?. We need all the good things we need..

Of course
Things are on course

The evil contraception Nigeria is getting destroyed by the day cause it's what is putting you inhabitants in ur hopeless situation

It'll take a while tho cause some of you guys are slowing down this process with your idiocy and love for slavery

So be patient

In the mean time you guys will keep suffering and dying in horrible ways
Re: 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. by anthoniosp(m): 6:05pm On May 27, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Of course
Things are on course

The evil contraception Nigeria is getting destroyed by the day cause it's what is putting you inhabitants in ur hopeless situation

It'll take a while tho cause some of you guys are slowing down this process with your idiocy and love for slavery

So be patient

In the mean time you guys will keep suffering and dying in horrible ways
nah..d devil I know would have made an offer..long ago..

Nice try..but you no way close to him
Re: 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE That Will Make Your Day. by theDEVILisHERE: 9:42pm On May 27, 2016
anthoniosp:
nah..d devil I know would have made an offer..long ago..

Nice try..but you no way close to him

"d devil I know" the one you know is not the only devil

There are many of us
And we don't all have the same agenda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Behead Nelson Emeka Achukwu In Anambra After Family Paid N15 Million / NEW SHAMEFUL phone call of Radio Biafra u will cry / Yakubu Gowon Not Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.