Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty (3508 Views)

What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral / Power Supply: Fashola Sleeping Comfortably On The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by McGibson(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2016
The magician sleeping during his supervision on one of the GEJ train station

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by ako1tse: 10:35am On May 26, 2016
he is human as well, no one can cheat nature remember that always grin

2 Likes

Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by drberry(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2016
Naija matter don tire am just now grin grin... Wake up Sir you still have about 3yrs more before you can sleep.

7 Likes

Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by Almajiri1: 10:43am On May 26, 2016
Sleeping rocket scientist who drills borehole at premium rates of $73 million per one.

15 Likes

Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by Beremx(f): 10:43am On May 26, 2016
Abeg free the man joor! You think it's easy to run three ministries in one?
let him sleep because he's human like you!
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by favouredseed(f): 10:49am On May 26, 2016
The man don tire true true. It is not as easy as he thought.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by sincerlyyo(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2016
See him pricg , the thing sef dey sleep
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by greatgod2012(f): 10:55am On May 26, 2016
No controversy!
He is obviously tired.
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by Progressive01(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2016
Seeing the quality of the pic, one doesn't need a soothsayers to know it is at least 3years old, but hell, the Ugandans just have to find a lie to Wail about. cheesy
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by Amakortee: 11:04am On May 26, 2016
front page things! I'll be back
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by pedel: 11:06am On May 26, 2016
Your lazy father who only sell fake drugs sleep for more than 8 hours in his shop daily due to no patronage. You should advise his to close business and join people working at construction sites.
It is madness to disparage someone who has made marks and impacts which non of your ancestors has ever made.
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by bender79: 11:07am On May 26, 2016
This picture looks very old.
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2016
Lmao !!!!! Fashola be dreaming of when he was the governor of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by EasternActivist: 12:29pm On May 26, 2016
What's that thing in between the legs...

Lol.. Sleeping on duty is a punishable offence...

The rightful agency should prosecute him immediately...

We can't afford this laziness at this time...

Apc... Scam, lies and propaganda government
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 26, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef?

Day don break for Mr. Fashola oh shocked
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by Kiish(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2016
so he should not sleep because he's running on duracell battery?
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by Ajibel(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2016
I doubt this is a recent picture.

I am familiar with BRF putting on this kind of dress as a governor.

Has anyone noticed he has mostly changed to Suit or Shirt since he became a super minister?
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 26, 2016
Apc..... Scammer
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by Benbisco(f): 1:10pm On May 26, 2016
drberry:
Naija matter don tire am just now grin grin... Wake up Sir you still have about 3yrs more before you can sleep.

Abeg I no fit laff o! So you mean he should no sleep until his tenure is over! Abeg make we no kill am for his wife o!
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by ireneony(f): 1:11pm On May 26, 2016
Corrupt leader!

1 Like

Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by tomakint: 1:12pm On May 26, 2016
Beremx:
Abeg free the man joor! You think it's easy to run three ministries in one?

let him sleep because he's human like you!
See who is talking....undecided but if na Jonathan now you no go come this soft ...nonsense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by nigeriafilm(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2016
Na de ova size responsibility make am de wear ova size clothe abi. Fashola sef na zombie, person bring load were u no fit carry u take ur head go there. seriously, since i know this man(2004), he has never been this unheard, inactive, confused and lost like this.
dispite our differences i stil love u and i am fervently praying so that u overcome this predicament. u re my best. hope to see u lead naija
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by comos: 1:16pm On May 26, 2016
greatgod2012:
No controversy!

He is obviously tired.

tire of cluelessness
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by Leeeekeeee: 1:27pm On May 26, 2016
See his small dog preek sleeping too.
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by SONIA54320(f): 2:41pm On May 26, 2016
he is on a plane what do you expect
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by drberry(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2016
Benbisco:

Abeg I no fit laff o! So you mean he should no sleep until his tenure is over! Abeg make we no kill am for his wife o!
grin grin... Them no gree GEJ sef sleep o so make them sef no sleep till them fix Nigeria.
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by Splinz(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2016
Such a lazy ass!
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2016
Splinz:
Such a lazy ass!

undecided undecided undecided

If Fashola is lazy, then other politicians are sleeping.
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by NaijaMutant(f): 4:17pm On May 26, 2016
Fashola must not sleep until there is Power

I dont remember the last time i saw power in surulere na only lekki dey enjoy am

1 Like

Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by NaijaMutant(f): 4:21pm On May 26, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

undecided undecided undecided

If Fashola is lazy, then other politicians are sleeping.
He deserves to be stoned for sleeping in a TRAIN built by GEJ

1 Like

Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:43pm On May 26, 2016
NaijaMutant:

He deserves to be stoned for sleeping in a TRAIN built by GEJ

Then go outside your house and pick stones and stone him.

#balderdash
Re: Tired Of The Work Already? Fashola Sleeping While On Duty by mytime24(f): 8:40pm On May 26, 2016
Minister of darkness undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Northerner Feels About Other Nigerians / Hausa People Think Like Their Cows - See Epic Reply / A Thread To Laugh At Keneth Okonkwo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.