Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men (20433 Views)

Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / Join the league of Real Men. Samsu Oil needs no introduction. Ask for d original / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Op said improve, meaning you can still step up your game tongue

Improve what doesn't exist? ...lol... I don't think so.
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Adesiji77: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

He has many fans o cheesy

Like you? cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by uboma(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
@ Ishilove,

Wetin i wan use am do kwa?
I have no need for it.
Biko no spoil me....
Lol
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by justwise(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:
Justwise, Eyop, burger01, Lezzlie, naptu2, ShaqFu, Apelex, esere826, MadCow1, KingEbukasblog, Oildichotomy, 9inches, TruthHurts1,MrPresident1, sukkot, r231, plaetton, MrCork, JeffreyJamez, raumdeuter, Acidosis, uboma and every other adult male on Nairaland, ewa ra oja o!! Come and buy market!!! cheesy cheesy

Buy oooooo cheesy cheesy

I also have Dr Ikemba on speed dial, in case any of you are interested tongue grin grin

No point buying it if there is no volunteer to test it on.. grin
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
Adesiji77:

The bolded has become a "legend" overnight cheesy

His mails are so annoying angry

Seems he has changed tactics now by using another email.

Very annoying. If I get who ever is behind those mails ehn...
My hubby was with my phone sometime ago, the next thing that flashed on the screen was "do you know your wife loves big dick". The phone almost dropped from his hand grin. He just passed the phone to me, I was shocked too, till I saw it is Dr Ikemba again.

Ade, please how can I stop this man from sending me mails?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by sukkot: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:
Very funny comments.

Uboma, buy market jor cheesy

Eyop, we will find someone cheesy

Sukkot, o l'enu bi nuclear bomb. You are mouthfully mouthful grin

is that like the funniest expression ever ? ' smell your yansh ' ? heard it from some dude on this nairaland a month or two ago and have being using it ever since grin
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
sukkot:
is that like the funniest expression ever ? ' smell your yansh ' ? heard it from some dude on this nairaland a month or two ago and have being using it ever since grin
Lol. 'smell your nyash' or 'smell your anus' are two very common expressions here. I'm surprised you're just learning this term cheesy
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Adesiji77: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

My hubby was with my phone sometime ago, the next thing that flashed on the screen was "do you know your wife loves big dick". The phone almost dropped from his hand grin. He just passed the phone to me, I was shocked too, till I saw it is Dr Ikemba again.

grin grin

I sincerely wish that I had the answer... embarassed

There should be a way to block specific email addresses. Meanwhile, there is a new sender now named "Dr Quick". I suspect that is our infamous Dr Ikemba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
justwise:

No point buying it if there is no volunteer to test it on.. grin
A young, handsome guy like you surely is not lacking in volunteers. Come, don't be shy tongue
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Improve what doesn't exist? ...lol... I don't think so.
Issokay. You know how to find your to this thread just in case you change your mind grin

1 Like

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Adesiji77:

Like you? cheesy lipsrsealed
Yes! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Adesiji77: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Yes! cheesy

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by justwise(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

A young, handsome guy like you surely is not lacking in volunteers. Come, don't be shy tongue

You can recommend a volunteer who may be retained after volunteering grin

1 Like

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by ShaqFu: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

I believe your hubby should have known he was reading spam mail.

1 Like

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
justwise:

You can recommend a volunteer who may be retained after volunteering grin
Hokay. Expect a mail any moment from now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Adesiji77:

grin grin

I sincerely wish that I had the answer... embarassed

There should be a way to block specific email addresses. Meanwhile, there is a new sender now named "Dr Quick". I suspect that is our infamous Dr Ikemba cheesy
lol @ Dr Quick.
I haven't gotten any mail from Ikemba in about a month or more. How does he get all our mail addresses sef? Nawa o

ShaqFu:
I believe your hubby should have known he was reading spam mail.

Was there anywhere I mentioned he READ the mail, Sir? I said the subject of the mail just popped on the screen.
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Adesiji77: 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=Kachisbarbie post=46463409]
lol @ Dr Quick.
I haven't gotten any mail from Ikemba in about a month or more. [b]How does he get all our mail addresses sef? [/b]Nawa o

That is a million dollar question. Remember say dollar don scarce grin grin
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 1:32am On Jun 11, 2016
Ishilove:
Justwise, Eyop, burger01, Lezzlie, naptu2, ShaqFu, Apelex, esere826, MadCow1, KingEbukasblog, Oildichotomy, 9inches, TruthHurts1,MrPresident1, sukkot, r231, plaetton, MrCork, JeffreyJamez, raumdeuter, Acidosis, uboma and every other adult male on Nairaland, ewa ra oja o!! Come and buy market!!! cheesy cheesy

Buy oooooo cheesy cheesy

I also have Dr Ikemba on speed dial, in case any of you are interested tongue grin grin

Wtf, my kondo needs reduction
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by justwise(m): 6:52am On Jun 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Hokay. Expect a mail any moment from now cheesy

Refreshing my inbox every minute ...waiting grin
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:08am On Jun 11, 2016
Every woman enjoys sweet, pleasurable and prolonged sex. This enables them to reach earth shattering orgasms. Any woman whose spouse does not give quality sex is not sexually satisfied and fulfilled . Many men don't know that good sex is one of the keys to the heart of a woman. She's always happy when you're a super man in the bedroom. She respects and adores you. She is always looking forward to your returning home.
How do you as a man make your wife sexually satisfied when you're a 2-minutes man. That's why you need Samsu oil to enhance your performance in bed. It makes you last longer in bed, prevents premature expulsion, gives you sexual stamina and energy, reduces over sensitivity, gives your joystick stronger turgidity and gives you and your partner overall sexual enjoyment.

It has no side effects at all. It's made of root extracts of zingiberies rhizoma etal. An efficacious product of PD Samsu of Jakarta, Indonesia. Order yours today and make your woman happy once again. Call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020. You will thank me later.
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by KingEbukaNaija: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Mouth tongue

Get me a female , anyway Im not sure she'll talk or walk properly after I'm done . So Im afraid she might not get to your destination or even narrate her experience for you to believe wink
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Acidosis(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ishilove:
[deleted] Acidosis, and every other adult male on Nairaland, ewa ra oja o!! Come and buy market!!! cheesy cheesy

Buy oooooo cheesy cheesy

As long as you will allow me test Dr Ikemba's product, no wahala cheesy grin
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Acidosis:

As long as you will allow me test Dr Ikemba's product, no wahala cheesy grin
Oniranu palapala grin
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Acidosis(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Oniranu palapala grin
cheesy I'm serious though.

on a serious note sha, anything 'greater' than the current 'status' is too much sad grin grin
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
Acidosis:
cheesy I'm serious though.

on a serious note sha, anything 'greater' than the current 'status' is too much sad grin grin
Ehn, baba o. Twale!! cheesy cheesy

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Acidosis(m): 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ishilove:
Ehn, baba o. Twale!! cheesy cheesy
ahahahaha grin I no fit laugh oo grin

1 Like

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Samsu oil for men will turn you from a two-minutes man to a 35-minutes man. It will give your joystick hard rock Attention, prevents early expulsion, makes you last longer in bed, reduces over sensitivity and gives you and your woman all round sexual enjoyment. Order yours today and take charge of your bedroom. Try it and you will thank me later. Call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
You can overcome your sexual failures. You can perform optimally in bed. You can have great sex with your partner and give her real satisfaction. Samsu oil for men can help you achieve this where hitherto you could not perform up to your expectations. It enhances your sexual performance by mitigating early expulsion, reduces over sensitivity, makes you have prolonged sex and give your partner ultimate satisfaction, gives you sexual stamina and energy and gives your joystick hard-rock turgidity. You will feel like a bull in bed. Your partner will be happy and respects you. Call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Enhance your sexual performance and feel like a bull in bed with Samsu oil for men. Give your partner ultimate satisfaction and make her happy once again. It enhances your sexual performance by mitigating early expulsion,gives you hard rock Attention, gives you stamina and energy, reduces over sensitivity and enables you and your partner have overall sexual satisfaction. Feel like a bull in bed. Order yours today. Call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Humblegoodman:
Samsu oil for men will turn you from a two-minutes man to a 35-minutes man. It will give your joystick hard rock Attention, prevents early expulsion, makes you last longer in bed, reduces over sensitivity and gives you and your woman all round sexual enjoyment. Order yours today and take charge of your bedroom. Try it and you will thank me later. Call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Daz wasssup!! Joseph1832, comman and buy market grin grin
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by joseph1832(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Daz wasssup!! _Joseph1832, comman and buy market grin grin
Did I tell you my dick is not working properly? LOL.
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2016
Order your samsu oil today and enjoy sweet, prolonged and pleasurable sexual experience with your partner. A product of PD Samsu of Jakarta, Indonesia, carefully made to assist men who can't last long in bed to give their wife / partner real satisfaction. Every woman love quality sex. They are happy when they are sexually satisfied; they feel frustrated if the man can't satisfy them.
samsu oil for men will enhance your sexual performance big time. You will last long in bed, prevents premature expulsion, reduces over sensitivity on your joystick, gives your stamina and energy and enables you enjoy sex with your partner to the optimum level.
call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020 for your order today. It has no side effects at all. Take a bold step today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Ought To Name A Child ? / 6 Ways To Be A Better Listener / 89 Lagos Men Beaten, Violated By Their Wives In 15 Months – Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.